Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,526 members, 7,850,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:10 AM

GEJ Thank Waziri, Atiku Abubakar For Donated ₦5 Million To Benue Flood Victims - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Thank Waziri, Atiku Abubakar For Donated ₦5 Million To Benue Flood Victims (702 Views)

Osoba Donated 5,000 Pounds To Maryam Abacha - Olawale Oshun / We Have Spent N50bn Taking Care Of Benue Flood Victims – Gov Ortom / Aisha Buhari Donates Relief Materials To Benue Flood Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Thank Waziri, Atiku Abubakar For Donated ₦5 Million To Benue Flood Victims by bgossipnaija(f): 9:50pm On Sep 02, 2017
Former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan on his facebook begged faithful Nigerians to come for the aid of the flood victims. He said "I commiserate with the people of Benue state over the recent massive floods that appear to have affected over 100,000 people. Coming at a time when some members of the Muslim Ummah in Benue celebrate Eid-el-Kabir, this catastrophe is even more unfortunate.

My heart goes out to all of the victims of the flood as they grapple with this event and I pray for divine intervention for them.

I humbly and respectfully appeal to well meaning individuals in Nigeria and abroad to come to the aid of the government and people of Benue state because the sheer scale of the flood might put an unbearable strain on the resources of the state government.

My family and I will continue to pray for those affected by the floods and urge all Nigerians to do the same. GEJ".

Early hour of today Waziri Adamawa and Atiku Abubakar donated ₦5 million to the victims, Goodluck Jonathan thank them saying "Yesterday, I called on well meaning Nigerians to sacrificially come to the aid of the Benue flood victims and I am glad today that Waziri Adamawa, Atiku Abubakar, has heeded that call and donated ₦5 million to the victims. I commend him and again urge others to emulate this worthy example. GEJ."

http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2017/09/gej-thank-waziri-atiku-abubakar-for.html

[img]https://4.bp..com/-An3e1Y8nj20/WasWiCReuYI/AAAAAAAAFjA/-06SFp1VLaQy0K-ACcaXJxUukP4CBHm3gCPcBGAYYCw/s640/gej.png[/img]
[img]https://2.bp..com/-zQJE3bmwevs/WasWh0s63CI/AAAAAAAAFjA/lNF5CtV3K0coQNWoLiFkOPgQ4xR_2FygQCPcBGAYYCw/s640/gej1.png[/img]

1 Like

Re: GEJ Thank Waziri, Atiku Abubakar For Donated ₦5 Million To Benue Flood Victims by bgossipnaija(f): 9:51pm On Sep 02, 2017

1 Like

Re: GEJ Thank Waziri, Atiku Abubakar For Donated ₦5 Million To Benue Flood Victims by madridguy(m): 9:52pm On Sep 02, 2017
tongue
Re: GEJ Thank Waziri, Atiku Abubakar For Donated ₦5 Million To Benue Flood Victims by edoboy33(m): 9:54pm On Sep 02, 2017
gd
Re: GEJ Thank Waziri, Atiku Abubakar For Donated ₦5 Million To Benue Flood Victims by greatiyk4u(m): 9:56pm On Sep 02, 2017
Just call some of your beneficiaries of loot and their pains shall be relieved

BTW, isn't the cash in US$ in your wife's account enough to take care of the victims?

Why calling on others when you enjoyed Nigeria's Govt money for 16 good years from Deputy Gov to President?

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Thank Waziri, Atiku Abubakar For Donated ₦5 Million To Benue Flood Victims by richidinho(m): 9:59pm On Sep 02, 2017
greatiyk4u:

BTW, isn't the cash in US$ in your wife's account enough to take care of the victims?

Why calling on others when you enjoyed Nigeria's Govt money for 16 good years from Deputy Gov to President?

E pain am!

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Thank Waziri, Atiku Abubakar For Donated ₦5 Million To Benue Flood Victims by Homeboiy: 10:01pm On Sep 02, 2017
Not even the president nor his vice has visited there

1 Like

Re: GEJ Thank Waziri, Atiku Abubakar For Donated ₦5 Million To Benue Flood Victims by BiafranYouths(m): 10:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
God bless his efforts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ Thank Waziri, Atiku Abubakar For Donated ₦5 Million To Benue Flood Victims by Homeboiy: 10:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
Elumelu was quick to donate to mudslide victims but in his backyard na another story

1 Like

Re: GEJ Thank Waziri, Atiku Abubakar For Donated ₦5 Million To Benue Flood Victims by greatiyk4u(m): 10:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
richidinho:

E pain am!

U mean e pain GEJ?

1 Like

Re: GEJ Thank Waziri, Atiku Abubakar For Donated ₦5 Million To Benue Flood Victims by yarimo(m): 10:43pm On Sep 02, 2017
Mtcheeew with all the money GEJ stole he can't even donate something for the victims, here he is claiming elder Statesman. Nonsense undecided
Re: GEJ Thank Waziri, Atiku Abubakar For Donated ₦5 Million To Benue Flood Victims by SalamRushdie: 1:08am On Sep 03, 2017
greatiyk4u:

Exactly
Re: GEJ Thank Waziri, Atiku Abubakar For Donated ₦5 Million To Benue Flood Victims by HoluwarTohbar(f): 2:20am On Sep 03, 2017
greatiyk4u:

But where is the richest landlord in Lagos when you need him?
Re: GEJ Thank Waziri, Atiku Abubakar For Donated ₦5 Million To Benue Flood Victims by HoluwarTohbar(f): 2:22am On Sep 03, 2017
Homeboiy:
Not even the president nor his vice has visited there
It took the London dry gin 2days to even commiserate with them...don't know why buhari hates Benue people so much.

(1) (Reply)

Why Buhari Cancelled FEC Meeting / Much More Troubles For Nigeria As Ucl Gears Up For Another Strike / We Are Deltans!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.