Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Migration To British Colombia As Nurse - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Migration To British Colombia As Nurse (695 Views)

What If I Live In Colombia / Colombia South America. / Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Migration To British Colombia As Nurse by Kenbam: 10:00pm On Sep 02, 2017
Good day all,

I need a guru in the house with an advice on how to migrate to British Colombia Canada. My wife is a nurse, she has created her Profile for BC Provincial Nominee. She has sent all her transcripts from her former schools to National Nursing Assessment Service (NNAS) awaiting response from regulatory body NMC.

=What is the next thing to do?
=How long will this process take?
=Is she in the right direction?
=Can she use this assessment in other Provinces?

Thanks
Re: Migration To British Colombia As Nurse by Kenbam: 11:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
Kenbam:
Good day all,

I need a guru in the house with an advice on how to migrate to British Colombia Canada. My wife is a nurse, she has created her Profile for BC Provincial Nominee. She has sent all her transcripts from her former schools to National Nursing Assessment Service (NNAS) awaiting response from regulatory body NMC.

=What is the next thing to do?
=How long will this process take?
=Is she in the right direction?
=Can she use this assessment in other Provinces?

Thanks
Re: Migration To British Colombia As Nurse by ifegy: 3:43am On Sep 18, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Australian Engineers Converts Old Locomotive To Solar Powered Train / Overturned Truck Spills 12 Tons Of Sticky Chocolate All Over The Road In Poland / ETX NG- Have You Ever Encountered Delay In Processing Your Transcript?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.