Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Just Got My New Lhasa And Her Name Is Maya - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Just Got My New Lhasa And Her Name Is Maya (1556 Views)

Diary Of Maya, My Sweet Caucasian Shepherd / I Just Got My First Cat / Adults Female Lhasa And Eskimo Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Got My New Lhasa And Her Name Is Maya by OsuGanja(m): 10:31pm On Sep 02, 2017
Just got my baby delivered to me today,thanks to my baba Zeal for making this possible...Its been a long time coming i wanted a dog,well you all should meet Maya...

1 Like

Re: Just Got My New Lhasa And Her Name Is Maya by vault(m): 10:44pm On Sep 02, 2017
aww.... nice dog, just make sure not to step on it

4 Likes

Re: Just Got My New Lhasa And Her Name Is Maya by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 02, 2017
Nice boobs... What sizes are they? smiley
Re: Just Got My New Lhasa And Her Name Is Maya by OsuGanja(m): 11:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
Any form of advise is allowed
Re: Just Got My New Lhasa And Her Name Is Maya by kevinodili(m): 11:47pm On Sep 02, 2017
Worwor:
lol...i been no see em o...bad pikin
Re: Just Got My New Lhasa And Her Name Is Maya by TheOtherRoom: 1:41am On Apr 11, 2018
OsuGanja:
Just got my baby delivered to me today,thanks to my baba Zeal for making this possible...Its been a long time coming i wanted a dog,well you all should meet Maya...
is it a male or female
Re: Just Got My New Lhasa And Her Name Is Maya by OsuGanja(m): 12:52pm On Apr 11, 2018
TheOtherRoom:
is it a male or female

Female
Re: Just Got My New Lhasa And Her Name Is Maya by donshaize(m): 2:46pm On Apr 11, 2018
OsuGanja:

Female
drop recent pics na op
Re: Just Got My New Lhasa And Her Name Is Maya by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 11, 2018
I prefer the other two Maya’s know what I mean
Re: Just Got My New Lhasa And Her Name Is Maya by OsuGanja(m): 11:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
donshaize:
drop recent pics na op

Re: Just Got My New Lhasa And Her Name Is Maya by OsuGanja(m): 11:08pm On Apr 11, 2018
Here

Re: Just Got My New Lhasa And Her Name Is Maya by TheOtherRoom: 1:11am On Apr 13, 2018
OsuGanja:

Female
bro of e don born I go like get one o grin grin
Re: Just Got My New Lhasa And Her Name Is Maya by OsuGanja(m): 12:42pm On Apr 13, 2018
TheOtherRoom:
bro of e don born I go like get one o grin grin

No wahala we gather Dey
Re: Just Got My New Lhasa And Her Name Is Maya by Sirmuel1(m): 1:03pm On Apr 13, 2018

Over seven months now. The Boobs should be bigger now wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Just Got My New Lhasa And Her Name Is Maya by OsuGanja(m): 10:38am On Jan 24, 2019
Yo guys... I’m so so sorry for not updating this thread at all... Man,I haven’t had that time but I should be able to drop a few lines once in a while now.... So Mya is a big girl now... She’s a year and 5 months... She’s on her second heat and will start mating in the next couple of days.... I’d upload recent pictures here and pls guys especially dog owners... Make Una come make we talk abeg...

Re: Just Got My New Lhasa And Her Name Is Maya by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 25, 2019
OsuGanja:
Yo guys... I’m so so sorry for not updating this thread at all... Man,I haven’t had that time but I should be able to drop a few lines once in a while now.... So Mya is a big girl now... She’s a year and 5 months... She’s on her second heat and will start mating in the next couple of days.... I’d upload recent pictures here and pls guys especially dog owners... Make Una come make we talk abeg...

Second heat at a year and 5 months old? shocked

What age was she on her first heat?

I think it was delayed
Re: Just Got My New Lhasa And Her Name Is Maya by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 25, 2019
This kind of dog is for women.
Re: Just Got My New Lhasa And Her Name Is Maya by OsuGanja(m): 3:19pm On Jan 25, 2019
Jackofall:

Second heat at a year and 5 months old? shocked

What age was she on her first heat?

I think it was delayed

6/7 months

(1) (Reply)

I Urgently Need Cage Like This / Unlimited Quality...super Big Bone Rottweiller Male And Female Pup For Sale... / Please Help!!! My 3 Month Old Gsd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.