Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,492 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Ten Of The Most Utterly Thrilling Movies Of All Time You Really Need To Watch - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ten Of The Most Utterly Thrilling Movies Of All Time You Really Need To Watch (994 Views)

If You Love Mind Thrilling Movies, You Have To Watch "The Prestige" / 5 Cinema Thrilling Movies: #1 Is Your Favourite / 7 Scariest Nollywood Movies Of All Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Of The Most Utterly Thrilling Movies Of All Time You Really Need To Watch by MasterKim: 11:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
Premonition
Sometimes people get the inexplicable feeling that something bad is going to happen. Housewife Linda, the heroine of this film played by Sandra Bullock, has just this kind of experience of mysterious presience, which is later confirmed: her husband is killed in an air crash. Yet the next day he is somehow alive again and has no awareness of what happened. Only his wife can stop the evil twists of fate.

1 Like

Re: Ten Of The Most Utterly Thrilling Movies Of All Time You Really Need To Watch by MasterKim: 11:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
The Usual Suspects
Five petty criminals are gathered together and made to work for a powerful and mysterious ’client.’ They don’t trust each other at all and constantly ask themselves who are they working for, why them, and to what end? The answers turnout to be completely unexpected. Despite the fact that the movie overflows with events and characters, a superb plot and a fantastic performance from Kevin Spacey make this one you can’t afford to miss.

Re: Ten Of The Most Utterly Thrilling Movies Of All Time You Really Need To Watch by MasterKim: 11:06pm On Sep 02, 2017
Before I Go to Sleep
This is the story of a woman who not only lost her memory, but continues to forget everything new that happens each day. As soon as she wakes up, her life begins again: she has to find out what her loved ones are called, what she does for a living, and thousands of other little details. She copes with the use of stickers and a video diary. One canonly imagine what secrets are still hidden in her mind that she can’t recall. This is a tense psychological movie like no other with a great cast.

Re: Ten Of The Most Utterly Thrilling Movies Of All Time You Really Need To Watch by blueeyes1: 11:08pm On Sep 02, 2017
Op,where are the remaining ones na?
Re: Ten Of The Most Utterly Thrilling Movies Of All Time You Really Need To Watch by MasterKim: 11:08pm On Sep 02, 2017
Paycheck
A super intelligent engineer, played by Ben Affleck, who carries out work with advanced technology has a problem with a number of gaps in his memory. His memory of working on a special project is to be wiped clean. He is willing to agree to the deal if it’s a question of a few months, but the decision before him is whether to erase 3 years of his life. He agrees, but can later never imagine what happened to him in that period of seemingly nonexistent time.

Re: Ten Of The Most Utterly Thrilling Movies Of All Time You Really Need To Watch by MasterKim: 11:09pm On Sep 02, 2017
blueeyes1:
Op,where are the remaining ones na?
The trailers and comments on YouTube alone will wow you
Re: Ten Of The Most Utterly Thrilling Movies Of All Time You Really Need To Watch by MasterKim: 11:12pm On Sep 02, 2017
Fracture

At first glance, this film starts out with a straight forward scenario: a man kills his wife, admits his guilt, and refuses a lawyer. All the facts of the murder are known. Will, a young assistant to a regional judge, was sure of this. But something’s not quite right: the criminal seems too sure of himself, and soon we understand why. The stand-off between the film’s stars Hopkins and Gosling is captivating.

Re: Ten Of The Most Utterly Thrilling Movies Of All Time You Really Need To Watch by MasterKim: 11:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
Minority Report

In the not-too-distant future, advanced psychic technology appears which allows for the creation of a government department that prevents crime before it even takes place. Its employees can learn of someone’s intention to commit murder before they carry it out, arresting the individual for a crime which they never committed in reality. But one day, the chief of this department (Tom Cruise) himself falls under suspicion. It’s only then that he finds out about the darkness of the society in which he lives.

Re: Ten Of The Most Utterly Thrilling Movies Of All Time You Really Need To Watch by MasterKim: 11:20pm On Sep 02, 2017
Time Lapse

Three young friends live ordinary lives, hoping — like many of us do — for something better yet to come. One day they discover that there is a strange machine in the apartment of their neighbor, a scientist, which produces a photograph of their living room once every 24 hours. The images reveal what will happen in that particular place on the following day. At first, the images only make the young friends happy, but soon they fill them with horror. Then they have just one question: can the future be changed?

Re: Ten Of The Most Utterly Thrilling Movies Of All Time You Really Need To Watch by blueeyes1: 11:20pm On Sep 02, 2017
MasterKim:

The trailers and comments on YouTube alone will wow you
Ookay sir,impatiently waiting for the rest.
Re: Ten Of The Most Utterly Thrilling Movies Of All Time You Really Need To Watch by MasterKim: 11:21pm On Sep 02, 2017
Trance

Simon works at an auction house and is responsible for paintings. Along with a group of criminals, he steals a very expensive painting, but there’s a snag: after a blow to the head, he can’t remember what happened to it, and it seems to have disappeared completely. The enraged criminals torture him, and then force him to remember all the details of the theft with the help of a hypnotherapist, Elizabeth, who puts him in a trance. This is a confusing but attention-grabbing film which brilliantly depicts a game of cat and mouse.

Re: Ten Of The Most Utterly Thrilling Movies Of All Time You Really Need To Watch by MasterKim: 11:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
Passion

This film, a remake of the French production LoveCrime, at first seems like a drawn-out affair, but ultimately leaves the viewer with much to think about. Two strong women set out on the warpath after a very public shaming, and do so in a very French way: with elegance and a sense of chic. The resulting story will leave no one indifferent. Noomi Rapace and Rachel McAdams give great performances in this tragic story which will stay inyour mind for a long time.

Re: Ten Of The Most Utterly Thrilling Movies Of All Time You Really Need To Watch by MasterKim: 11:28pm On Sep 02, 2017
blueeyes1:
Ookay sir,impatiently waiting for the rest.
I can start from that premonition and you'll see this movies are highly underrated
Re: Ten Of The Most Utterly Thrilling Movies Of All Time You Really Need To Watch by blueeyes1: 11:30pm On Sep 02, 2017
MasterKim:

I can start from that premonition and you'll see this movies are highly underrated
I'm so doing the Premonition first,I'm a huge fan of Sandra Bullock
Re: Ten Of The Most Utterly Thrilling Movies Of All Time You Really Need To Watch by LordHiffy(m): 11:46pm On Sep 02, 2017
I've only seen paycheck o. and I thought I was a movie freak
Re: Ten Of The Most Utterly Thrilling Movies Of All Time You Really Need To Watch by Homeboiy: 11:57pm On Sep 02, 2017
Your joking if

3 idiots is not on your list
Re: Ten Of The Most Utterly Thrilling Movies Of All Time You Really Need To Watch by MasterKim: 3:17am On Sep 03, 2017
LordHiffy:
I've only seen paycheck o. and I thought I was a movie freak
Most of d movies re underrated
Re: Ten Of The Most Utterly Thrilling Movies Of All Time You Really Need To Watch by MasterKim: 3:19am On Sep 03, 2017
Homeboiy:
Your joking if

3 idiots is not on your list

This movies are really interesting.
it keeps I glued to d end coz d plots re really unpredictable until I get to d end
Re: Ten Of The Most Utterly Thrilling Movies Of All Time You Really Need To Watch by LexngtonSteele: 8:06am On Sep 03, 2017
Rocco Siffredi's Big b**ty Slaves should be here angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Video: See Ridiculous Thing #bbnaija, Angel Was Caught Doing On Camera / Bbnaija Update : Cee-c And Alex Fight In Biggie's House (video) / Download Mortal Engines 2018 Full Hindi Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.