Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

2 Drivers Rammed Into Each Other Because Of My Huge Boobs - Mitchel Ozakpolor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2 Drivers Rammed Into Each Other Because Of My Huge Boobs - Mitchel Ozakpolor (668 Views)

Williams Uchemba And Mitchel Ihezue Height Difference / 'Wine Or Breasts Store?': Roman Goddess Dances With Her Huge Boobs To Promote... / Photos Of Mitchel Ozakpolo Boobs That Led To Accident In Lagos [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Drivers Rammed Into Each Other Because Of My Huge Boobs - Mitchel Ozakpolor by Slaybaby1(f): 2:21am On Sep 03, 2017
Popular busty Nollywood on-screen character, Mitchel Ozakpolor, has opened up on how a scurrilous man smashed his car into another man's auto as he featured at her gigantic chest freely in Lagos.

While speaking in an exclusive interview with HVP, Nollywood actress, Mitchel Ozakpolor, who is known for her massive booobs, narrated how a lustful car owner rammed into another car while starring at her breasts indiscriminately, in Lagos.

Narrating her shocking experience, the actress said on that fateful day, she was walking down the road as there was heavy traffic around Surulere area of Lagos.

Upon sighting her, the car owner in question lost control of himself as he kept starring at her booobs until his car rammed into another car.

She said further that immediately, the two drivers alighted from their cars and started throwing shade at each other as she walked passed them, adding that the incident wasn’t the only embarrassing moments sheshe had abstained from remaining at transport stops due to men featuring at her booobs. "It happens constantly, they continue featuring at my booobs.

"What's more, that is the reason I attempted to abstain from remaining at transport stops. I know I have enormous booobs that men can't take their eyes off my booobs," she enthused.

Source:

1 Share

Re: 2 Drivers Rammed Into Each Other Because Of My Huge Boobs - Mitchel Ozakpolor by heendrix(m): 2:35am On Sep 03, 2017
and the idiot is proud of it angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Drivers Rammed Into Each Other Because Of My Huge Boobs - Mitchel Ozakpolor by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 03, 2017
Clap for yourself....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Drivers Rammed Into Each Other Because Of My Huge Boobs - Mitchel Ozakpolor by 9japrof(m): 7:06am On Sep 03, 2017
Idiot and that would have made you a third degree murderer if they both died

Cheap hoe looking for cheap attention

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Patoranking Revels How He End Up Sleeping In The Streets Of Ghana / P-square: Will They Separate Soon? / Actress Yvonne Nelson Finally Shows Love To Biggest Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.