Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Laura Simpson Confess What Happened Before Rooney Arrest, We Kissed And …… - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Laura Simpson Confess What Happened Before Rooney Arrest, We Kissed And …… (1533 Views)

Spanish FA Wants To Sue The Female Player That Was Kissed By It's President / Van der Meyde: I Kissed Ibrahimovic & He Slapped Me, I Got Gay Tendencies / Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laura Simpson Confess What Happened Before Rooney Arrest, We Kissed And …… by cheapgoal: 3:12am On Sep 03, 2017
Wayne Rooney was partying with a Brunette woman the night before he was arrested for drunk- driving and she revealed the footballer was admiring her towering boobs and she would have laid down with him regardless of his married status.

The Everton star whose pregnant spouse Coleen was on vacation 1,300 miles away in Majorca, was arrested on Thursday night while he was driving one Laura Simpson in her automobile after they enjoyed whirlwind night drinking at a bar.

READ HER FULL CONFESSION ON

http://cheapgoals.com/laura-simpson-confess-what-happened-before-rooney-arrest-we-kissed-and/

(1) (Reply)

Bet365 Corner Tips / Speculating The Pound / Wayne Rooney Begins His 100-hour Punishment For Drunk Driving:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.