Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Honour Me With A Response-ay 'begs' Hushpuppi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Honour Me With A Response-ay 'begs' Hushpuppi (600 Views)

Chairman Adjust Your Personality To My Low Level And Honour Me AY TO HUSHPUPPI / Hushpuppi Responds To AY Gucci Bag Post / AY Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm If His Gucci Bag Is Original (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honour Me With A Response-ay 'begs' Hushpuppi by Trendinghelm: 3:25am On Sep 03, 2017
[img]https://3.bp..com/-jjZOOzfMEpQ/WasLHmklsPI/AAAAAAAD1To/NdrkazZ2OjMQgCPb6RfM7eBqt5H3LrojACLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_20170902_202838.jpg[/img]

Yesterday, comedian and actor,AY Makun was ridiculed on social mediaafter calling out Instagram celeb Hushpuppi and getting ignored by the latter .
It appears the comedian isn't done .In a new post,he has asked the Gucci addict to honour him with a response after he said"As my personality isn't for everyone, so is my response'.
He also shut down a fan saying it's not that serious as he was just having fun.
As at this moment,Hushpuppi has maintained radio silence.

[img]https://4.bp..com/-rQ5eEXT7VlE/WasHLP5sm6I/AAAAAAAD1TM/-RyQNPfVnFctPK1p-vth1v1-wa1w4cICgCLcBGAs/s1600/2017-09-02%2B20.30.09.jpg[/img]

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Fynestboi
Re: Honour Me With A Response-ay 'begs' Hushpuppi by cuedish: 6:07am On Sep 03, 2017
Ridiculed grin

This is logical begging. ..A.Y fall my hand oo
Re: Honour Me With A Response-ay 'begs' Hushpuppi by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 03, 2017
I stand with Hushpuppi

1 Like

Re: Honour Me With A Response-ay 'begs' Hushpuppi by Orodje(m): 8:28am On Sep 03, 2017
I'm a fan of both but Aja shouldn't reply him; Silence is the best reply to a fool cool

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa's Reveals She's Getting Offers To Adapt Her Book Into A Film / Nigeria's Madam Tax Dies Mysteriously A Day After Her Birthday / Simi - Take Me Back Ft. Adekunle Gold (official Audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.