Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,089 members, 7,835,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

People Who Openly Abuse Me Will Be Handled With Iron Hand - Katsina Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Who Openly Abuse Me Will Be Handled With Iron Hand - Katsina Governor (668 Views)

Okorocha On Ahiajoku Lecture: Ihedioha Gathered PDP Chieftains To Abuse Me / Katsina Governor Masari Visits Bandits In Their Hideout / Bandits Have Taken Over Parts Of Katsina – Governor Masari Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Who Openly Abuse Me Will Be Handled With Iron Hand - Katsina Governor by malagu: 7:06am On Sep 03, 2017
People who openly abuse me will be handled with iron hand - Katsina Governor http://www.thenewsroom.ng/article.php?id=1266

Re: People Who Openly Abuse Me Will Be Handled With Iron Hand - Katsina Governor by MrRichy(m): 7:23am On Sep 03, 2017
katsina state governor should be added to the avengers....

IRON HAND grin

Re: People Who Openly Abuse Me Will Be Handled With Iron Hand - Katsina Governor by madone: 7:23am On Sep 03, 2017
Mtcheeeeew everyone is now forming dictatorship. Oga nothing dey happen.
Re: People Who Openly Abuse Me Will Be Handled With Iron Hand - Katsina Governor by SOFTENGR: 7:35am On Sep 03, 2017
He should have said so while campaigning.
Re: People Who Openly Abuse Me Will Be Handled With Iron Hand - Katsina Governor by Valro(m): 7:35am On Sep 03, 2017
Bat.
Re: People Who Openly Abuse Me Will Be Handled With Iron Hand - Katsina Governor by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:37am On Sep 03, 2017
Shebi nairaland is an open forum. Mr gov, u are sick!

Am in my house at Ibadan, come for me grin
Re: People Who Openly Abuse Me Will Be Handled With Iron Hand - Katsina Governor by chukuli(m): 7:39am On Sep 03, 2017
see the way an aboki thinks
Re: People Who Openly Abuse Me Will Be Handled With Iron Hand - Katsina Governor by richidinho(m): 7:58am On Sep 03, 2017
Ok ooo

Masari you are corrupt

Masari you are mad

I dey my house come and arrest me
Re: People Who Openly Abuse Me Will Be Handled With Iron Hand - Katsina Governor by 201320142015ob(m): 8:10am On Sep 03, 2017
My Girlfriend broke up with me. she thinks that i am childish. So i calmed down, took a deep breath, went to her house, rang the doorbell and ran away ... ���
Re: People Who Openly Abuse Me Will Be Handled With Iron Hand - Katsina Governor by ZorGBUooeh: 8:18am On Sep 03, 2017
Chai! Wot a regime..See im clueless cattle rearer face.Well I don't blame him.In a sane society the guy suppose be gate man or shoe shiner for govt house.

1 Like

Re: People Who Openly Abuse Me Will Be Handled With Iron Hand - Katsina Governor by ZorGBUooeh: 8:18am On Sep 03, 2017
Chai! Wot a regime..See im clueless cattle rearer face.Well I don't blame him,In a sane society the guy suppose be gate man or shoe shiner for govt house.

1 Like

Re: People Who Openly Abuse Me Will Be Handled With Iron Hand - Katsina Governor by SHAKABOOM: 8:27am On Sep 03, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:
Chai! Wot a regime..See im clueless cattle rearing face.Well I don't blame him,In a sane society the guy suppose be gate man or shoe shiner for govt house.
Hahahahaha! And na person grand papa o.
Re: People Who Openly Abuse Me Will Be Handled With Iron Hand - Katsina Governor by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:35am On Sep 03, 2017
Would u blame him...?? NO...
Blame his Religion.
In the days of their Prophet Mo....anyone who dared to criticise him and get caught is summarily executed sometimes with all his family...

All HausaFulaniKanuris-Muslims in Power derived their leadership style from their Prophet.

Go do research..... Tyranny is inbuilt with his religion...

1 Like

Re: People Who Openly Abuse Me Will Be Handled With Iron Hand - Katsina Governor by IPOB123london: 8:41am On Sep 03, 2017
another ogoro drinker from the aboki side

only in the zoo

1 Like

Re: People Who Openly Abuse Me Will Be Handled With Iron Hand - Katsina Governor by Nightwolf1: 8:43am On Sep 03, 2017
Look @ his face like soured ewudu soup. grin
Shege mai kisimbi
Re: People Who Openly Abuse Me Will Be Handled With Iron Hand - Katsina Governor by ZombieTAMER: 8:48am On Sep 03, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
Would u blame him...?? NO...
Blame his Religion.
In the days of their Prophet Mo....anyone who dared to criticise him and get caught is summarily executed sometimes with all his family...

All HausaFulaniKanuris-Muslims in Power derived their leadership style from their Prophet.

Go do research..... Tyranny is inbuilt with his religion...
Spot on
The Governor is the victim of this Arabian desert religion

Re: People Who Openly Abuse Me Will Be Handled With Iron Hand - Katsina Governor by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 03, 2017
I think the North as a whole should move on from crude and brutal force,these strategies ended in the 19th/20th centuries.They have no place in 21st century politics and crises management.

Examples are the 'BLOOD AND BABOON',Attack on Boko Haram is Anti North,and the Arewa Quit Notice etc

Dialogue and negotiation is the new 'force' in 21st century.

No wonder Buhari has not succeeded in solving any of the problems facing Nigeria.

THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN
Re: People Who Openly Abuse Me Will Be Handled With Iron Hand - Katsina Governor by anibi9674: 9:26am On Sep 03, 2017
if you don't want public insult don't hold public office.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To The Governor Of Borno State / Nnnamdi Kanu Fighting A Good Cause But A Wrong Way - DISCUSS / Meet With Nnamdi Kanu” — Obasanjo Advises Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.