Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Ember Month Special - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ember Month Special (692 Views)

"Ember" Months Musings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ember Month Special by sonofluc1fer: 9:11am On Sep 03, 2017
A Wife's Lot

Inu rolled around in bed, her mind troubled by many currents. She was the first daughter of a middle class family in the town of Sudum and Gumura. She had fallen in love with and married a foreigner, Lotiana, a middle-aged businessman from the Other Side.

Lotiana and Inu had three lovely daughters, and they lived together in a tiny, little house, just off the road to the Main Market. They were happy, living a Buhari-less life and loving it. Then trouble walked into their life in the form of two angels, and their life changed.

Lotianna was sitting at the city gates late one evening when two figures approached. He recognized them immediately as angels from God - there was a weird chakra burning in the middle of their forehead.

After much insisting on his own part, the angels had agreed to stay at their place for the night. Lotianna was gratefule and elated, and immediately rushed to his kitchen to bake bread for his August visitors.

When the bread was ready, he made a mixture of sardine geisha and Blue Band margarine, and served it to his guests. His guests hung their wings, and rammed the dinner swiftly down their throats.

Suddenly, there was a knock outside their door. The angels looked at Lotianna. Lotianna frowned. It was quite odd for anyone to visit so late at night. This smelt like trouble.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ember Month Special by hahn(m): 10:02am On Sep 03, 2017
All these your stories wey no dey get conclusion

Make I park for here sha

Gate fee is $1m. PM me for payment into grin
Re: Ember Month Special by sonofluc1fer: 10:27am On Sep 03, 2017
hahn:

Make I park for here sha

This one go get. grin
Hw far? I think say you dey stay Lagos. No ram? embarassed
Re: Ember Month Special by CltrAltDelicious(m): 10:34am On Sep 03, 2017
Space booked wink
Re: Ember Month Special by hahn(m): 11:02am On Sep 03, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

This one go get. grin
Hw far? I think say you dey stay Lagos. No ram? embarassed

I stay in Ogun state actually

We ate at my landlord's family house and some neighbors also brought some meat around

And we bought and killed some rabbits too. Very delicious I must say

How did yours go?
Re: Ember Month Special by sonofluc1fer: 11:07am On Sep 03, 2017
hahn:

I stay in Ogun state actually

We ate at my landlord's family house and some neighbors also brought some meat around

And we bought and killed some rabbits too. Very delicious I must say

How did yours go?
Smh. Jealous.

Not much. Spent most of yesterday at Computer village fixing my gadgets.
Re: Ember Month Special by hahn(m): 12:25pm On Sep 03, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Smh. Jealous.

Not much. Spent most of yesterday at Computer village fixing my gadgets.

Ehya. You should have just prayed over them tongue
Re: Ember Month Special by CAPSLOCKED: 2:07pm On Sep 03, 2017
hahn:

Make I park for here sha

I'LL GIVE YOU 5MIL FOR THIS JUICE, SIR.
Re: Ember Month Special by sonofluc1fer: 2:21pm On Sep 03, 2017
A group of men stood at the entrance. They were rowdy, making weird funny sounds. The leader of the pack, a weird-looking light-skinned fellow moved towards Lotianna's window to introduce himself.

'Oga, we are the Sudum and Gumurah community boys. My boys talk say dose foreigners wey you carry enter house...'

'Oga, we wan put prick for their yansh.'

This was an improper delivered so improperly Lotianna stood in shock for a few seconds..

Lotianna thought for a few seconds, took a long hard look into his daughter's eyes, and offered something no proud father should ever be forced to consider.

' Take my daughters instead. I BEG of you. Don' t harm my visitor's ass. You can have my daughters them.. Do them doggie, Group Intimacy them, fill all up their holes, but let these foreign ass holes be'

The crowd took one look at Noah's ugly ass daughters. They took the unfairness of the deal as an insult to their dignity, and immediately pushed forward in demand kf their arseholes.

Just when they were about to break in, there was a loud voice from behind...
'Rabos sha kilimina sharo'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ember Month Special by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 03, 2017
Re: Ember Month Special by hahn(m): 8:34pm On Sep 03, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

I'LL GIVE YOU 5MIL FOR THIS JUICE, SIR.

$$ abi?
Re: Ember Month Special by sonofluc1fer: 3:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
Re: Ember Month Special by joseff14(m): 10:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
A group of men stood at the entrance. They were rowdy, making weird funny sounds. The leader of the pack, a weird-looking light-skinned fellow moved towards Lotianna's window to introduce himself.

'Oga, we are the Sudum and Gumurah community boys. My boys talk say dose foreigners wey you carry enter house...'

'Oga, we wan put prick for their yansh.'

This was an improper delivered so improperly Lotianna stood in shock for a few seconds..

Lotianna thought for a few seconds, took a long hard look into his daughter's eyes, and offered something no proud father should ever be forced to consider.

' Take my daughters instead. I BEG of you. Don' t harm my visitor's ass. You can have my daughters them.. Do them doggie, Group Intimacy them, fill all up their holes, but let these foreign ass holes be'

The crowd took one look at Noah's ugly ass daughters. They took the unfairness of the deal as an insult to their dignity, and immediately pushed forward in demand kf their arseholes.

Just when they were about to break in, there was a loud voice from behind...
'Rabos sha kilimina sharo'
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Danger Of Blood Covenant Episode 1 / The Funny Story Of A Fat E-taxi Driver And A Phone Thief / Surfer Seo Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.