Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Why Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Send Sallah Message To Muslim Of This Country? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Send Sallah Message To Muslim Of This Country? (1806 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria / Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) / This Is Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Not Storm Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Send Sallah Message To Muslim Of This Country? by moninuola65: 10:06am On Sep 03, 2017
HisSexcellency:

grin grin
Go recharge your brain, I'm waiting
if you finish charging, come onboard
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Send Sallah Message To Muslim Of This Country? by spinna: 10:10am On Sep 03, 2017
Kanu don dey enter cartoon levls o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOf0dojckhI
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Send Sallah Message To Muslim Of This Country? by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 03, 2017
moninuola65:
I said Nnamdi kanu is not a leader, and igbo and his followers think otherwise, but why he..Nnamdi kanu lack the courage of co- existence for the member of Nigerian family.
What he will cost kanu to wish muslim best Sallah celebration!
Kanu is lash!
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Send Sallah Message To Muslim Of This Country? by HisSexcellency(m): 10:14am On Sep 03, 2017
moninuola65:

if you finish charging, come onboard
I noticed that I'm helping you generate traffic to this thread. So bye
My points have already been made. Go hang yourself if you don't like it
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Send Sallah Message To Muslim Of This Country? by moninuola65: 10:17am On Sep 03, 2017
spinna:
Kanu don dey enter cartoon levls o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOf0dojckhI
an ignorant leader who didn't know the right and wrong is a leader?
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Send Sallah Message To Muslim Of This Country? by moninuola65: 10:21am On Sep 03, 2017
HisSexcellency:

I noticed that I'm helping you generate traffic to this thread. So bye
My points have already been made. Go hang yourself if you don't like it
do you know without you on my thread, there were still traffic?
and the traffic or not traffic telling the true is the best.
kanu is religious bigot.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Send Sallah Message To Muslim Of This Country? by Adeevah(m): 10:21am On Sep 03, 2017
Who is nnamdi kanu?

A religious leader, a community leader, a politician, a fraudster or a terrorist?
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Send Sallah Message To Muslim Of This Country? by moninuola65: 10:24am On Sep 03, 2017
Adeevah:
Who is nnamdi kanu?

A religious leader, a community leader, a politician, a fraudster or a terrorist?
I think he is not A religious leader, a community leader, a politician...
but may be the last you mention.

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Send Sallah Message To Muslim Of This Country? by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 03, 2017
Adeevah:
Who is nnamdi kanu?

A religious leader, a community leader,
All of the above grin

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Send Sallah Message To Muslim Of This Country? by moninuola65: 10:27am On Sep 03, 2017
zenmaster:

All of the above grin
fraudster and terrorist?
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Send Sallah Message To Muslim Of This Country? by Eastfield1: 10:50am On Sep 03, 2017
this funny
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Send Sallah Message To Muslim Of This Country? by attackgat: 10:57am On Sep 03, 2017
moninuola65:
I said Nnamdi kanu is not a leader, and igbo and his followers think otherwise, but why he..Nnamdi kanu lack the courage of co- existence for the member of Nigerian family.
Kanu is lash!

Are you a learner? Is Kanu interested in ONE NIGERIA? What concerns Kanu with Muslims?

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Send Sallah Message To Muslim Of This Country? by moninuola65: 10:57am On Sep 03, 2017
Eastfield1:
this funny
funny or reality
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Send Sallah Message To Muslim Of This Country? by moninuola65: 10:59am On Sep 03, 2017
attackgat:

Are you a learner? Is Kanu interested in ONE NIGERIA? What concerns Kanu with Muslims?
heeiii!
what concern kanu with what? in this world!
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Send Sallah Message To Muslim Of This Country? by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 03, 2017
moninuola65:

fraudster and terrorist?
see him here >

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Send Sallah Message To Muslim Of This Country? by moninuola65: 12:09pm On Sep 03, 2017
zenmaster:

see him here >
my man, 97% is too much to be ignore, I'will do the same if I were him!
Gej did the same thing
ok
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Send Sallah Message To Muslim Of This Country? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 03, 2017
moninuola65:

my man, 97% is too much to be ignore, I'will do the same if I were him!
Gej did the same thing
ok
yes

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Send Sallah Message To Muslim Of This Country? by MrSly(m): 12:30pm On Sep 03, 2017
moninuola65:
Kanu is lash!
Observe your temperature. It seems Nnamdi Kali is giving you fever.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Send Sallah Message To Muslim Of This Country? by moninuola65: 1:10pm On Sep 03, 2017
MrSly:

Observe your temperature. It seems Nnamdi Kali is giving you fever.
but not the samething happened to Nnamdi kanu when he hear anything Nigeria!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Has Not Disappointed Me – Obasanjo / 3 Years Remembrance Of Wing Commander Chimda Hedima. / Problem Arise In Nigeria As IPOB Begins Data Capturing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.