Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,937 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

The Reality Of Serena Williams Born "Illegitimate Child" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Reality Of Serena Williams Born "Illegitimate Child" (1191 Views)

Serena Williams, Tennis Superstar Expecting Baby With Partner, Alexis Ohanian / Photos From The Wedding Of Serena Williams And Alexis Ohanian / Serena Williams Shares Gorgeous Photos Of Her Daughter Alexis Olympia Jr. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reality Of Serena Williams Born "Illegitimate Child" by Hoodites(f): 10:38am On Sep 03, 2017
Children of these generation are so fortunate, imagine them kids having Beyonce and Jay-Z as their mom and dad, then Serena Williams and Alexis Ohanian as parents of a child, really, the feeling is so overwhelming for me, I don't know about you.

Fortunate kids wouldn't understand the power of their parents influences in their lives and how many earth-aches they've been shielded from.
Those from the other side of life knows best and that's why, "a nobody's child" would struggle so hard to become a "somebody", for what happened in Babylon not to repeat itself ever again.

That brings us to my caption "The Reality Of Serena Williams Born Child", as we now know,

Source: The Reality Of Serena Williams Born Child http://www.timelessaproko.com/2017/09/the-reality-of-serena-williams-born.html?spref=tw
Re: The Reality Of Serena Williams Born "Illegitimate Child" by wickyyolo: 11:11am On Sep 03, 2017
Mumu

1 Like

Re: The Reality Of Serena Williams Born "Illegitimate Child" by lelvin(m): 11:38am On Sep 03, 2017
You smoking thyme again.... Ain't you?

Hoodites:
Children of these generation are so fortunate, imagine them kids having Beyonce and Jay-Z as their mom and dad, then Serena Williams and Alexis Ohanian as parents of a child, really, the feeling is so overwhelming for me, I don't know about you.

Fortunate kids wouldn't understand the power of their parents influences in their lives and how many earth-aches they've been shielded from.
Those from the other side of life knows best and that's why, "a nobody's child" would struggle so hard to become a "somebody", for what happened in Babylon not to repeat itself ever again.

That brings us to my caption "The Reality Of Serena Williams Born Child", as we now know,

Source: The Reality Of Serena Williams Born Child http://www.timelessaproko.com/2017/09/the-reality-of-serena-williams-born.html?spref=tw
Re: The Reality Of Serena Williams Born "Illegitimate Child" by Hoodites(f): 6:18am On Jan 24, 2018
A child born out of wedlock is what? legal child when her parents aint married before the birth? you should join me to smoke some thym dear to get high in knowledge. Is not an insult the word "illegitimate". Its what it is. when we smoking thyme together shocked
lelvin:
You smoking thyme again.... Ain't you?

(1) (Reply)

"Save Your Drama For Soap Opera" - Davido Shades Caroline Danjuma In “FIA” / Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy Flies Into Ghana To Be With Her (photo) / Young Nigerian Lady Dies In Her Sleep Few Days To Christmas (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.