Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,022 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Why All The Noise About Arresting Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why All The Noise About Arresting Nnamdi Kanu (352 Views)

Court Stops Police From Arresting Ademola Adeleke Over Exam Malpractice / The Empty Noise About The Not-too-young To Run Factor! / Why All The Noise About Arresting Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why All The Noise About Arresting Nnamdi Kanu by biafratwo: 12:05pm On Sep 03, 2017
Lately there has been a lot of noise about arresting Nnamdi Kanu which has prompted me to ask these pertinent questions.
1) why make so much noise to create more tension in an already tensed region,
If u want to arrest him why not go straight to his house and arrest him without making noise.
2) I see no reason why FG should shy away from confronting this if not for fear of uncertainty
1st last month the IGP gave some reasons why they may not arrest him so as to reduce tension now why make all this noise now.
2nd concerning breaking the bail condition, first Kanu was first given a bail which FG violated and rearrested him)( was not released despite bail) and was charged for more crimes MY QUESTION IS if FG was that strong not to release him despite bail, so now what are they waiting for since they have done it before. Even up till now FG is still violating Bail condition on El zakazy and Dasuki so what are they FG waiting for
3rd also on the issue of breaking bail condition. If FG now wants to rearrest Nnamdi Kanu for breaking bail condition, it means they are telling the world that the Nigerian Executive government choose to obey judicial pronouncements that favors them. WHY are dey now claiming to follow court order on the issue of them arresting him for violating bail condition, How about the first bail they violated.
From my analysis FG is just trying to intimidate and threaten him with imminent arrest and I don't know why FG thinks threatening him will work this time. Which other intimidation do they want to employ that they haven't before. First arresting him, next killing Ipob members. if hasn't achieved anything.
FG should not think people are daft, if u arrest him for violating bail conditions, Who will your arrest for floating the first bail granted to him because no one is above the law, the executive arm of government have no right to violate judicial pronouncements. So that they would say he was arrested for violating bail condition meanwhile FG started it. Although I think Nnamdi Kanu should not haven even accepted those conditions, But how can you give him such kind of Bail condition against his inalienable human right, imagine ordering him not to be seen with more than 10 people. Why not keep him on house arrest. FG was really messed up big time.

1 Like

Re: Why All The Noise About Arresting Nnamdi Kanu by kmaxx(m): 12:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
Re: Why All The Noise About Arresting Nnamdi Kanu by enemybulldozer(m): 2:49pm On Sep 03, 2017
Waiting for hyenas and jackals to come and defend their god buhari

Re: Why All The Noise About Arresting Nnamdi Kanu by CrtlAltDel: 3:51pm On Sep 03, 2017
Check out who the noise nakers are… Igbos… they know tveir lord and saviour has breached his bail condition and will be arrested once the court resumes, Kanu also knows this and he is afraid of going back cos he is a coward hence the noise tactics being deployed. The hunchback bail will be revoked, there is no 2 way about it, he shot himself in the foot when he was going from one rally to the other, partying with more than 10 people, granting interviews up and down….... Due process will return Kanu back to Kuje… Due Process!!! grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5893998_fbimg1504113713170_jpeg1be13ab5f039aa9b6f199cd60d60b268

(1) (Reply)

The New Mindset Should Be Mainstream Vs Opposition. / Newsletter: Agricultural Revolution / .. Call Your Youth To Order, JNI Begs S/E Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.