Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,320 members, 7,867,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:40 AM

I Can't Compete With Tiwa Savage - Omotola Jalade Confesses - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can't Compete With Tiwa Savage - Omotola Jalade Confesses (1604 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Son, Michael's Graduation From University / Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her / Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Compete With Tiwa Savage - Omotola Jalade Confesses by Nollyzonenews: 1:33pm On Sep 03, 2017
Nollywood actress Omotola Ekeinde who has never hide her love for music is once again speaking out about it. According to the actress, she will still be doing music and can only pray she works with her producer son some day, because they mostly do not agree at a thing. 'He pushes me around', the actress told Entertainer. Speaking further on her son and also saying she is not in a competition with the likes of Tiwa Savage, the actress said;

Well, I would like him (her son) to produce but we fight a lot. I used to complain a lot before but I have stopped because I know he takes after me. He knows what he wants and goes for it. I am always like ‘you’ve not even started yet and you are always acting so stubborn and pushing me around’. I don’t think we can ever get to work together because we are both headstrong. .

But on the other hand, I would love to work with him because he is a very fantastic producer. I just hope someday we can find a balance, agree and just let it happen. I want to do music in a way that I would always be at concerts. I don’t want to be like Tiwa Savage because that is her first career and I have movies as my first. I can’t compete with Tiwa. I like to express myself with music and I like to perform where people can come and watch me. So, I am planning on shaping my music career towards that end.

http://news.nollyzone.com/cant-compete-tiwa-savage-omotola-jalade-confesses/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44

Re: I Can't Compete With Tiwa Savage - Omotola Jalade Confesses by kingxsamz(m): 1:36pm On Sep 03, 2017
chai

1 Like

Re: I Can't Compete With Tiwa Savage - Omotola Jalade Confesses by kingxsamz(m): 1:36pm On Sep 03, 2017
they're fine sha
Re: I Can't Compete With Tiwa Savage - Omotola Jalade Confesses by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 03, 2017
Omotola Music is not your calling

Face your home/kids and your movie production

I still remember that over hyped alter ego

abeg perfect yourself in movie before jumping up and down like prick

1 Like

Re: I Can't Compete With Tiwa Savage - Omotola Jalade Confesses by NaijaCelebrity: 1:46pm On Sep 03, 2017
help me tell her oo
Evaberry:

Re: I Can't Compete With Tiwa Savage - Omotola Jalade Confesses by emeraldknytt(m): 2:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
Okay, so now the topic of the thread says one thing while the content says another. Dear OP, I understand the need to get your thread on the front page but have you wondered what possible outcome will be of those who view it.... Dejected, they'll all be. ALWAYS FIND A BEFITTING TOPIC FOR YOUR THREAD.

Omotola, you can't be everything else you'll be nothing... If you write songs, you will still be given credits for your works....
Re: I Can't Compete With Tiwa Savage - Omotola Jalade Confesses by Partnerbiz3: 2:17pm On Sep 03, 2017
cool

1 Like

Re: I Can't Compete With Tiwa Savage - Omotola Jalade Confesses by Tamarapetty(f): 2:41pm On Sep 03, 2017
La la la
Re: I Can't Compete With Tiwa Savage - Omotola Jalade Confesses by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 03, 2017
J
Re: I Can't Compete With Tiwa Savage - Omotola Jalade Confesses by GidifeedNews: 2:50pm On Sep 03, 2017
No go area omosexy
Re: I Can't Compete With Tiwa Savage - Omotola Jalade Confesses by Mrsoundoro(m): 2:54pm On Sep 03, 2017
Nollywood vs Music

Omotola vs Tiwa Savage

1 Like

Re: I Can't Compete With Tiwa Savage - Omotola Jalade Confesses by mofeoluwadassah: 4:11pm On Sep 03, 2017
abeg which vioce she wan use sing.....is it with that frog vioce
Re: I Can't Compete With Tiwa Savage - Omotola Jalade Confesses by rossyc(f): 4:19pm On Sep 03, 2017
I can remember the song she did with Sound Sultan some years back... Music truly isn't your calling madam Just focus on the movies.
Re: I Can't Compete With Tiwa Savage - Omotola Jalade Confesses by silkytouch(m): 6:58pm On Sep 03, 2017
Evaberry:

You sef, you de compete with NwamAikpe for bad mouth business abi na that crazy man be this in a female moniker?

(1) (Reply)

Revealed! How Asiwaju Abandoned His Late Son, Jide / #AMVCA2018: These pictures got people laughing last night. / Once A Fresh Fish Always A “frech Feech” -alex Ekubo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.