Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

#bbnaija : Bassey Shows Off His Muscle In New Picture - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija : Bassey Shows Off His Muscle In New Picture (38724 Views)

BBNaija's Bassey And Wife Nadia Celebrate First Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Bbnaija’s Bassey And Wife Nadia Celebrate 6 Months Wedding Anniversary (photos) / "Mercy Aigbe Looking Like A Sex Doll" - Fan Reacts To Actress' New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bbnaija : Bassey Shows Off His Muscle In New Picture by Rozaytee: 10:22pm On Sep 03, 2017
pyyxxaro:

Continue licking your lips

When he finish with you

Naa ur yansh u go de leak tongue
nairalanders no go kill me with laff oo...looooolzzz

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija : Bassey Shows Off His Muscle In New Picture by cgun91(m): 10:39pm On Sep 03, 2017
ellahzy:
**singing**
too much teeth too much veins 2X
too much teeth too much veins ooo too much veins too much teeth grin
**in Ycee's voice**
you like am abi.. u trip for d muscles
Re: #bbnaija : Bassey Shows Off His Muscle In New Picture by cgun91(m): 10:41pm On Sep 03, 2017
darlenese:
who muscles epp
lie say you no like am.. na so all of dey condemn muscles but una like to touch am
Re: #bbnaija : Bassey Shows Off His Muscle In New Picture by sizzlingcold(m): 10:52pm On Sep 03, 2017
Evaberry:
Licking my lips
Mehn
I have to admit I do have some wild fantasies about this dude.

I constantly use his image to masturbate.
slowly imagining him ramming into me
*Grabs my cucumber*
am coming
Kati Kati
Re: #bbnaija : Bassey Shows Off His Muscle In New Picture by TolaniLuv: 11:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
nwaanambra1:

na dat one for ur profile be the muscle?

sha! even lizard get muscles!

advice to u breda:

the only muscle a guy needs is HIS POCKET MUSCLES - HOW MUSCULAR IS YOUR ACCOUNT BALANCE?

so long as your account is muscular and hefty, THATS WHAT YOU NEED TO LIFT ALL WEIGHTS AND OPEN ALL DOORS AND PUSSIES IF YOU LIKE LET YOUR BELLE FAT PASS PIG OWN - IT DOESN'T MATTER TO THOSE THAT MATTERS! cheesy cheesy

Either you account is muscular or hefty ! Taking care of both your account and body take endurance, focus , and time.

How much my balance is has nothing to do with muscle.. from ur ID! I'm sure u b omo ibo
Re: #bbnaija : Bassey Shows Off His Muscle In New Picture by kelzgie: 11:17pm On Sep 03, 2017
Evaberry:
Licking my lips
Mehn

*Grabs my cucumber*
am coming
guy.. you such a perv o.. well, none of my business
Re: #bbnaija : Bassey Shows Off His Muscle In New Picture by coolh3ad(m): 12:34am On Sep 04, 2017
Evaberry:
Licking my lips

Mehn

*Grabs my cucumber*

am coming

And you are very very sure he is just the size you want it down there
Re: #bbnaija : Bassey Shows Off His Muscle In New Picture by coolh3ad(m): 12:38am On Sep 04, 2017
TolaniLuv:

I like the feeling when I go walk to a club or a bar and the skinny guys start feeling insecure .. you can tell.. weak ass!! Who muscle epp... lol.. to build muscle can tell a lot about a guy. and his personality.. for a fact I am sure he's not lazy and will protect his family...

MuscleGang

Not when it comes to bullet, cutlass or knife. Floyd Mayweather's bouncers are not muscular but fat, tall and BIG ma'am......
Re: #bbnaija : Bassey Shows Off His Muscle In New Picture by Cyriloha(m): 12:39am On Sep 04, 2017
Evaberry:
Licking my lips

Mehn

*Grabs my cucumber*

am coming

Ineedi ekpere

Serious prayers to avert the course
Re: #bbnaija : Bassey Shows Off His Muscle In New Picture by coolh3ad(m): 12:44am On Sep 04, 2017
minglewithdbest:
Ahead of tomorrow's (04/09/2017) game that drops in the morning, i'll be sharing photos of games won in the month of july.
See below for more

Is it free for you to send me these correct predictions?. With all these winnings, you should be able to help us without asking for a dime. Or wetin una see say I talk?
Re: #bbnaija : Bassey Shows Off His Muscle In New Picture by coolh3ad(m): 12:48am On Sep 04, 2017
kokomaster3d:
Let him meet my men Kai Greene or Phil Heath

I see no d*cks in this picture. To all my cucumber ladies and MuscleGang ladies. Do you see anything down there....YES or NO
Re: #bbnaija : Bassey Shows Off His Muscle In New Picture by coolh3ad(m): 12:53am On Sep 04, 2017
TolaniLuv:

Either you account is muscular or hefty ! Taking care of both your account and body take endurance, focus , and time.

How much my balance is has nothing to do with muscle.. from ur ID! I'm sure u b omo ibo

What has being igbo got to do with this?. Bobo use that endurance, focus and time to brainstorm and make money instead abeg and when you have the funds. You can go work out anywhere you want to..
Re: #bbnaija : Bassey Shows Off His Muscle In New Picture by Nobody: 1:18am On Sep 04, 2017
Humbleiyke:

U are a wild nasty biatch!
Shut up. Will you say the same if a guy makes a similar comment? So guys should be nasty while ladies should be saints?
Re: #bbnaija : Bassey Shows Off His Muscle In New Picture by Nobody: 1:21am On Sep 04, 2017
fk001:

Are you not ashamed of yourself for spewing this trash?

Try to be classic for once
Will say this nonesense if it was a guy who made a similar comment?
Re: #bbnaija : Bassey Shows Off His Muscle In New Picture by fk001(m): 8:45am On Sep 04, 2017
Ontarget:
Will say this nonesense if it was a guy who made a similar comment?

Yes i will, what makes you think i will treat a guy differently?

All Perverts disgust me, irrespective of their gender
Re: #bbnaija : Bassey Shows Off His Muscle In New Picture by Alorsoft: 12:23pm On Sep 04, 2017
Today's fixed VIP game is ready... Bet with me n know why dey call me the king of bets... Interested persons only +2349025649025... Someone must testify the goodness of the lord in his/her life.. Don't miss out say no to poverty

Re: #bbnaija : Bassey Shows Off His Muscle In New Picture by NameCheckers: 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2017
Evaberry:
Licking my lips

Mehn

*Grabs my cucumber*

am coming
young man stop deceiving urself with this female moniker
Re: #bbnaija : Bassey Shows Off His Muscle In New Picture by donnaD(f): 12:45pm On Sep 05, 2017
Hmmmm I reserve my comment and feelings.
Re: #bbnaija : Bassey Shows Off His Muscle In New Picture by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 14, 2017
czarina:
jealousy!!! Don't go and chop gym iron make you get muscle undecided dey console yourself
Been there, done that.
The best exercise routine is jumping rope and planks. Take my word for it.
Re: #bbnaija : Bassey Shows Off His Muscle In New Picture by czarina(f): 6:21pm On Sep 14, 2017
Marshmallows:
Been there, done that.
The best exercise routine is jumping rope and planks. Take my word for it.
And just planks and rope jumping gives abs? Had no idea!
Re: #bbnaija : Bassey Shows Off His Muscle In New Picture by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 15, 2017
czarina:
And just planks and rope jumping gives abs? Had no idea!
Abs are made in the kitchen but yes, planks give definition.
That said, my own rope jumping and planks na die �
Re: #bbnaija : Bassey Shows Off His Muscle In New Picture by TissuePaper: 8:32pm On Oct 09, 2018
cold:
Dayum! Some biceps. That's some serious dedication right thur
boss..you still work out right?

I need work out answers smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Alaafin Of Oyo And His Oloris At His 51st Coronation Anniversary Party / Mya Hassan, Behind Caroline Danjuma’s Marriage Crash Has Been Revealed (Pic) / Lilian Afegbai Reveals 26 As Her Age, Fans Blast Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.