Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Buhari Is Not Travelling To US - Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Not Travelling To US - Presidency (21730 Views)

Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in / Atiku Not Travelling To US, Set For Campaigns Today – Sources / Reveal The Real Reason Buhari Is Travelling To London – PDP Dares Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Not Travelling To US - Presidency by wellmax(m): 5:41pm On Sep 03, 2017
fistonati:
The only thing that this presidency could do is to defend itself on Twitter while failing to engage the press on constructive and objective state matters.
Well what do you expect of the presidency's president that BOYCOTTED PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE.??

We will soon know who is lying.

If the government took time to debunk every rumor from bloggers and fake news outlets, would it be able to do anything else?
So for every rumour you want then to arrange press conference. Mmmmmbaaaaa.
Re: Buhari Is Not Travelling To US - Presidency by benedictac(f): 5:49pm On Sep 03, 2017
The Presidency will be like: we nor fit joke with Naija again? Ha! all these monitoring spirits. lolz
Re: Buhari Is Not Travelling To US - Presidency by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 03, 2017
confused government
Re: Buhari Is Not Travelling To US - Presidency by enginer050(m): 6:14pm On Sep 03, 2017
He still need rest
Re: Buhari Is Not Travelling To US - Presidency by Omofvin: 6:20pm On Sep 03, 2017
Which one shall we believe now. Niger news!!!
Re: Buhari Is Not Travelling To US - Presidency by silentrock(m): 6:21pm On Sep 03, 2017
mmb:
I love Buhari as a Muslim brother.
and come hell or high water you'll always support him
Re: Buhari Is Not Travelling To US - Presidency by Kiakia(m): 6:47pm On Sep 03, 2017
life2017:
Maybe there was a change in his schedule. Or it was under consideration before and saharareporter didn't want to wait till the decision is concluded before writing it to drive traffic to them.

However Lauretta Onochie only said Buhari is not travelling on Monday. What if Buhari is travelling today or Tuesday or sometime within this month of September?
Good observation. The woman is only being clever by half.
Re: Buhari Is Not Travelling To US - Presidency by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 03, 2017
What about the Benue flood victims? ...ok Benue is no longer part of Nigeria

Re: Buhari Is Not Travelling To US - Presidency by FBIL: 7:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
Immediately I read that Buhari is set to travel to US to see Trump, I laughed hilariously because some little kids here who grew up eating ''Indomie'' had started celebrating. What does Donald Trump have to do with an ailing President who keeps dictating against the constitution of his country. You think Americans are stupid like you. This man is terribly sick and wants to return to London for Medical treatment. Take it or leave it.
Re: Buhari Is Not Travelling To US - Presidency by oyoyoyo: 7:51pm On Sep 03, 2017
Prophecies about BUHARI

Re: Buhari Is Not Travelling To US - Presidency by fortunechy(m): 8:42pm On Sep 03, 2017
who cares......useless government being governed by old sadist,wicked,religious bias and evil set of people
Re: Buhari Is Not Travelling To US - Presidency by gabrielniy(m): 9:02pm On Sep 03, 2017
Eastfield1:
what happened to his Trump invitation?
who should we believe between the two?

That's a parody account. Always check up with info before you post, so you don't end up making shooting yourself in the leg.
Re: Buhari Is Not Travelling To US - Presidency by nwakibie3(m): 9:22pm On Sep 03, 2017
ibkgab001:
But I can bet with my life he will son be back to uk before December

Guy December too far na

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not Travelling To US - Presidency by Habyz(m): 10:08pm On Sep 03, 2017
Eastfield1:
what happened to his Trump invitation?
who should we believe between the two?
I don't understand any longer, the news I earlier read was that he was going after an invitation from the American president in February earlier this month, now your pic says he's going for condolence visit, shey na Trump family die for the flood ni
Re: Buhari Is Not Travelling To US - Presidency by PFRB: 10:50pm On Sep 03, 2017
Onochie does not know what is happening
Re: Buhari Is Not Travelling To US - Presidency by chairman010: 11:07pm On Sep 03, 2017
nerodenero:
Between the two devils, I will chose the lesser liars - Saharareporters.

I believe the President was billed to travel and the report was deliberately leaked to check our reaction. Our reaction, not pleasant and the presidency's next action was to deny the report. Trust us, we no get joy for such matter.

the time I knew it was a lie was when they said that buhari is going to visit trump, I think trump will not like to invite buhari at least not now, I think trump will like to see more intelligent African presidents before buhari
Re: Buhari Is Not Travelling To US - Presidency by cauchyfj(m): 11:16pm On Sep 03, 2017
doctokwus:

It's now difficult to know which side is telling the truth in Nigeria:the goverment lies,the military lies,the police lies,SR and journalists lie,facebook posters lie,bloggers lie,so discerning the truth teller is becoming increasingly difficult.
Maybe as a result of SR scoop and the poor PR it was already generating since PMB has not visited Benue,he cancelled or rescheduled it;maybe it wasn't even true in the first place.The side that tells the truth in Nigeria in the first place is becoming like looking for a needle in a haystack.
Re: Buhari Is Not Travelling To US - Presidency by chiraqDemon(m): 12:22am On Sep 04, 2017
life2017:
Maybe there was a change in his schedule. Or it was under consideration before and saharareporter didn't want to wait till the decision is concluded before writing it to drive traffic to them.

However Lauretta Onochie only said Buhari is not travelling on Monday. What if Buhari is travelling today or Tuesday or sometime within this month of September?
If he travels now then it's till next year o shocked
Re: Buhari Is Not Travelling To US - Presidency by Ogurube: 7:51am On Sep 04, 2017
"Pres Buhari always informs Nigerians of his trips." What about informing Nigerians of his activities during those trips, especially the long ones?
itsdumebi:
The Nigerian presidency has denied reports that president Muhammadu Buhari is scheduled to travel to the United states of America tomorrow.

Presidential aide, Lauretta Onochie took to twitter on Sunday afternoon to debunk the report that has since gone viral online.

She tweeted;

It's not true that @NGRPresident @MBuhari is Set For a USA Trip tomorrow, Monday 4/9/2017. Pres Buhari always informs Nigerians of his trips.
http://politicsngr.com/2017/09/03/buhari-not-travelling-usa-presidency/
cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Revolution Now: DSS Seeks Permission To Detain Sowore For 90 More Days / El-rufai Raises The Alarm Over Insecurity Ahead May 29 / APC Begins Process To Pick Presidential Candidate October

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.