Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

I Can't Be Arrested Because I Won't Kill With A Gun Or Cutlass. - Pastor Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Can't Be Arrested Because I Won't Kill With A Gun Or Cutlass. - Pastor Adeboye (432 Views)

Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) / Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) / No One Should Be Arrested In Nigeria For Possessing Charms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Be Arrested Because I Won't Kill With A Gun Or Cutlass. - Pastor Adeboye by ipreach: 3:55pm On Sep 03, 2017
The General Overseer of Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) Pastor E A Adeboyeā€¸ today posted on his official twitter account that "I can't be arrested because I won't kill with a gun or cutlass."

This made me wonder if there is any attempt to the life of the one of the celebrated preacher in Nigeria.

Please I will advice the security operatives to swing into action in making sure nothing happen to the Man of God.

See the tweet below:

https://twitter.com/PastorEAAdeboye/status/904272887120629762

Re: I Can't Be Arrested Because I Won't Kill With A Gun Or Cutlass. - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 03, 2017
All these confused pastorpreneur sef

A man of god will just be tweeting like a child. haba!

He's just looking for attention

they should stop disturbing us.
Re: I Can't Be Arrested Because I Won't Kill With A Gun Or Cutlass. - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 03, 2017
He meant that...if he's face with such... he will not retaliate.

That's what I called Marthyr's sydrome
Re: I Can't Be Arrested Because I Won't Kill With A Gun Or Cutlass. - Pastor Adeboye by nerodenero: 4:17pm On Sep 03, 2017
Fortunately, he feels ready to meet his Daddygrin, are you and I ready to meet HIM?

Anybody that attacks him, leading to death has done him a huge favour, by fasttracking his exit to meet his creator. For the righteous, the afterlife gives rest, endless joy and celebration. No sin again.
Re: I Can't Be Arrested Because I Won't Kill With A Gun Or Cutlass. - Pastor Adeboye by Homeboiy: 4:42pm On Sep 03, 2017
story
Re: I Can't Be Arrested Because I Won't Kill With A Gun Or Cutlass. - Pastor Adeboye by Abdullateef77(m): 4:45pm On Sep 03, 2017
He's trying to say, he'll rather die than save a life he did not create
Re: I Can't Be Arrested Because I Won't Kill With A Gun Or Cutlass. - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 03, 2017
Touch not my anointed.....
Re: I Can't Be Arrested Because I Won't Kill With A Gun Or Cutlass. - Pastor Adeboye by geoworldedu: 4:57pm On Sep 03, 2017
Mumu pastor

1 Like

Re: I Can't Be Arrested Because I Won't Kill With A Gun Or Cutlass. - Pastor Adeboye by realmindz: 5:29pm On Sep 03, 2017
I will go and meet my daddy..
lol
Re: I Can't Be Arrested Because I Won't Kill With A Gun Or Cutlass. - Pastor Adeboye by sonofluc1fer: 5:45pm On Sep 03, 2017
Lol.

Like sheeple, like sheep.. Lead them to the slaughter. Lile slaves. Why fight your enemies when you have God..

And a pastor as VicePresident grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Unanswered Prayers / God Cannot Do Anything Except We Pray / The Vision For Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.