Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,888 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” (43944 Views)

Been A Gay Is Natural / Francis Arinze Celebrates His 85th Birthday Today / Why Being An Homosexual Is Not A Sin - Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” by Rozaytee: 9:44pm On Sep 03, 2017
Evaberry:
This is the 1st time a so called man of god has actually said something sensible

Homosexuality is not and can never be a sin.

it is fornication that is sinful.

There will be more homosexuals in heaven than straight people
End time christian
Re: Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” by Akshow: 9:47pm On Sep 03, 2017
goodnewscliff:
wat do gays like u knw abt judgement!!!! do u judge ur unnatural nd psychoic problem b4 typing poo!!! has God ever supported dis gay nonesense y will a guy would even wanna bleep a guy wats d fun some people jst need to spend their lifetime on rehab
read what you typed again slowly and ask ursef of it made any sense, assistant god. angry grin retype it and this time communicate biko.
Re: Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” by Pekun210(m): 9:48pm On Sep 03, 2017
Get ur bible and read leviticus 18 vs 22 and 20 vs 13.
Thank me later.

Evaberry:
This is the 1st time a so called man of god has actually said something sensible

1 Like

Re: Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” by Fucktensei: 9:49pm On Sep 03, 2017
symbianDON:

I tire o. I never see where pencil de sharpen pencil before o
but "razor" and "knife" can sharpen "pencil"
Re: Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” by MTKbudapest(m): 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2017
homosexuality is a sin and a deadly one indeed.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” by goodnewscliff(m): 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2017
Akshow:
read what you typed again slowly and ask ursef of it made any sense, assistant god. angry grin retype it and this time communicate biko.
u jst made me knw dat gays can be very dumb but in a polite way grin
Re: Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” by lonelydora: 9:52pm On Sep 03, 2017
Evaberry:

Are you one? I have an ex who i can introduce you to. grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” by Kaybaba5(m): 9:56pm On Sep 03, 2017
I don't understanding
Re: Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” by lizychimamanda(f): 9:56pm On Sep 03, 2017
this man need to b aresteeed
Re: Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” by walls01: 9:57pm On Sep 03, 2017
Evaberry:

nonsense, where do you get this facts
Re: Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 03, 2017
Sin is to Religions what Offence is to the Police; Crime is to the judge what Abomination is to Traditionalists. In all of this lies the syllogism of methods of mass control.

Earth is a terrible place where one can decide to lord over another in the name of law. Laws are constituted where there is scarcity of resources, the scarcity we have created to give value to any attribute. The truth is, Law is a scam.

Why should anyone bother how any other person arrives at orgasm ? If we want to legitimize and shame lesbianism and Sodomy, then we should illegalize and shame masturbation and polygamy. If we fail to illegalize both polygamy, polyandry and masturbation, then we have no business monitoring how or who anyone choose to fucck. There are more important things in life like finding out which planet God lives and why Jesus has refused to come and why Mohammed has chosen terrorists to kill for him than worrying about how people choose to have orgasm.

Third world zoo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” by mrsochy: 9:59pm On Sep 03, 2017
Lol pastor pastor ts true sha ts not sin bt a very big abomination wey even pass sin God can manage nd 4give sinners bt u see abomination ts hard jst try n ask rueben wat it feels like to do d d abominable rubbish toks attention seeker
Re: Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” by Bassurge: 9:59pm On Sep 03, 2017
Sodom and Gomorrah
Re: Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” by prof12(m): 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2017
END TIME CHRISTIANITY
Re: Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” by xerxes456(m): 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2017
I've never seen someone talk with so much confusion as this... his confusion is so endemic... he's an Anti christ on every level... haba... as a pastor he couldn't even quote one sculptural passage to back his claims...
He was led by who?
Demons obviously...
run from this type of pastor, the Bible says a double minded man is unstable in all his ways... James 1:8...
Re: Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” by walls01: 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2017
Alao046:
This is what comes out of a religion that is ignorant and full of hypocrisy.

better to say ignorant men full of hypocrisy. religion is man made God remain the same

1 Like

Re: Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” by femi4: 10:01pm On Sep 03, 2017
Evaberry:

lesbo detected
Re: Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” by nwakaibeya1: 10:01pm On Sep 03, 2017
In the Kingdom of JESUS Christ that has come back everyone is a suspect be you who on earth,anywhere in the world&beyond,no matter your title&we speak&say investigate it by all means if you know JESUS CHRIST,afterall as his followers you should defend falsehood about his time&season,more so if we say investigate, that his Kingdom has comeback to revenge&judge people unknown to those who claim to know&you that is spiritually ignorant that wants to fight the fight of the powerful& talk in support of so so&so should be wise& learn about the spiritual&that is why we tell those who wish to know that NIGHT IS ONE&LIGHT IS ONE &NIGHT IS THE PLACE TO KNOW WHO IS WHO,EVIL OR GOOD,there are no pretenses at NIGHT why not ask deep spiritual questions even as i have declared to the world that kingdom of JesusChrist has comeback to revenge& judge people >>I speak practical JESUS CHRIST not theology or Genesis to revelation stories hence all things that happened there in bible has practically repeated itself in this generation # Mathew 13,13-15

Re: Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” by Iceman2017(m): 10:02pm On Sep 03, 2017
Evaberry:

Please do you have a bible? If yes read Leviticus 18:22 & 20: 13
Re: Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” by dapsonlou(m): 10:03pm On Sep 03, 2017
goodnewscliff:
what is dis one typing :-Xits obvious words like BEING and ACT aint in ur gay dictionary!!! giving xcuses for winking guys nd say u aint gay!!! that were it starts from!!!

Idiot, Sodomy is the sin, you can google the meaning of Sodomy because i can see from the way you type that you have a lot to learn, if a Gay person chooses to be celibate, then he is not sinning.
Re: Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” by walls01: 10:03pm On Sep 03, 2017
Fame333:
So black nation is gradually eradicating religion.

My English is very good old don't judge me grin

you write without facts. and who told you black is more religious than white
Re: Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” by millionboi(m): 10:05pm On Sep 03, 2017
Evaberry:

Hahahaha

U can even confuse d confused.
Re: Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” by talk2bity: 10:05pm On Sep 03, 2017
He should stop using the title pastor.Stupid man
Re: Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” by stan40: 10:05pm On Sep 03, 2017
I pity ur members
Re: Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:07pm On Sep 03, 2017
Amarabae:
I disagree, gayism remans a detestible act before God,
how will a normal person choose poo-hole of a guy hard ynash over vagina?
Tufiakwa,
gays will never take over our rightful place as women in the sexual order of nature,
a pencil is made for sharpener.
Stand to be corrected, but I think it's more correct to say 'shapner is made for pencil' and not the other way round.
Bright comment anyway.
Re: Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” by millionboi(m): 10:08pm On Sep 03, 2017
Lalas247:
So is he saying fornication is the sin?
Do get it
i think he is confused.
Re: Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” by apharm(m): 10:11pm On Sep 03, 2017
[quote author=Ogashub post=60094675][b]

Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi
He wrote; “Homosexuality is not sin as am led to say,I may be wrong but God’s everything.
[color=#990000][/color]
This fool is Foolish
Re: Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 03, 2017
Evaberry:

this cracked me up bad, sin is sin, been gay is not a sin, the act is just like been straight is not a sin, formication is.
Re: Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” by walls01: 10:13pm On Sep 03, 2017
Evaberry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N86PgCtqlA - A link to a video of two male lions having sex

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGuFbSVLrZA- A link to two male dogs having sex

Stop being ignorant

there's nothing wrong with homosexuality

calm down. for you to think what animal can do you too can do is a deep problem. think about it

1 Like

Re: Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” by esphil(m): 10:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
Sorry to say that he is not a pastor but one of the parasites in God's clothing and claiming to be one.
Has he not read Romans 1 : 28 - 32?
He should be ignored and taken for deliverance.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” by apharm(m): 10:16pm On Sep 03, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]this fool is Foolish
Re: Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 03, 2017
Evaberry:

Because you are a homo doesnt make it right. Every liers know lying is bad like every robber knows robbing is wrong but they cant control themselves from doing it.

Your being a lesbian doesnt make it right. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sex Tapes And Depraved Viewers By Deji Yesufu / Pastor Alph Lukau Tells Woman Best Friend Standing Beside Her Is Her Problem / Eba And Soup Used As Communion In Church (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.