Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Okada Rider Brutalized By Policemen On Enugu-Abakaliki Express (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okada Rider Brutalized By Policemen On Enugu-Abakaliki Express (Photos) (18613 Views)

Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) / Tola Azeez Flogged By Policemen On Her Way To Get Drugs & Some Relief Materials / Why We Killed Three Policemen On Covert Duty "Nigerians Army Revealed" (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Rider Brutalized By Policemen On Enugu-Abakaliki Express (Photos) by haryorbarmie83(m): 1:15am On Sep 04, 2017
Police and humiliation be like 5 & 6
Re: Okada Rider Brutalized By Policemen On Enugu-Abakaliki Express (Photos) by Originalsly: 1:18am On Sep 04, 2017
I'm still waiting to see how the guy was brutalized. ....Okada rider? ..really? Let me find a pix and build a story around it...then post it on anything goes Nairaland..
Re: Okada Rider Brutalized By Policemen On Enugu-Abakaliki Express (Photos) by kaffy4tope(m): 6:49am On Sep 04, 2017
fuckerstard:
These policemen nice sha, that dundee recording and saying shít needs to be beaten. We don't have a single respect for our forces.

My point, not all of them are abusing power. The video was recored halfway so one can't conclude.

I pray you and your entire family shall be humiliated this way before the end of this year In Jesus Name.
Re: Okada Rider Brutalized By Policemen On Enugu-Abakaliki Express (Photos) by lonelydora: 7:20am On Sep 04, 2017
IBpaul:
As shared by Prof Ike-Elechi Ogba....
Another police madness. Just happing now along Enugu-Abakaliki Express. Men of the Nigeria police force knocked okada rider down because of #20 and left him unconscious. As of time of reporting, the young man is seen on the ground hopelessly and the police were arguing with the crowd at the point.

Images below.......

http://donpedrokoncept..com/2017/09/police-officers-brutalizes-okada-rider.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTqDWAWZDwg

Op well done for capturing them. They are in hot soup.

1 Like

Re: Okada Rider Brutalized By Policemen On Enugu-Abakaliki Express (Photos) by ennytemple: 8:52am On Sep 04, 2017
lawalosky:
if I become president one day, firstly am going to ban police force and replace them with peace cops
Well, that's why you can't be a president
Re: Okada Rider Brutalized By Policemen On Enugu-Abakaliki Express (Photos) by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 04, 2017
kaffy4tope:

I pray you and your entire family shall be humiliated this way before the end of this year In Jesus Name.

Re: Okada Rider Brutalized By Policemen On Enugu-Abakaliki Express (Photos) by kruusy: 9:16pm On Sep 04, 2017
why police men are wicked and rude.....never polite
Re: Okada Rider Brutalized By Policemen On Enugu-Abakaliki Express (Photos) by lawalosky(m): 10:27pm On Sep 04, 2017
ennytemple:
Well, that's why you can't be a president
says by who?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kidnappers Of Ifesinachi Ani Sneak Her To Enugu / Anyone Who Commits Abortion In Nigeria Is Liable To Imprisonment — Police / Kidnappers Arrested Along Abuja-Kaduna Highway (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.