Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,066 members, 7,814,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Romance Scam Against American - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Romance Scam Against American (728 Views)

EFCC Arrests and Jails Solomon Martin King for Romance Scam (photo) / Four Nigerian Students In Canada Wanted For $2 Million Dollar Romance Scam / EFCC Arrests Kind Thankgod, One Other For Romance Scam In Delta (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance Scam Against American by Aries45: 6:04pm On Sep 03, 2017
I would like to report a inheritance romance scam involving me, the female scammer and much info on her, and her lawyers name. How do I go about filing a report?
Re: Romance Scam Against American by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 03, 2017
Huh? Alaye report wella
Re: Romance Scam Against American by Aries45: 6:18pm On Sep 03, 2017
cummando:
Huh? Alaye report wella
im sorry i dont understand. I am wanting to folw a report on this with much info. I want to know how to stArt the process. Thank you.
Re: Romance Scam Against American by vchykp(m): 6:29pm On Sep 03, 2017
you are sitting on a long thing if u tink u cn get reasonable answers here
Re: Romance Scam Against American by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 03, 2017
Aries45:
im sorry i dont understand. I am wanting to folw a report on this with much info. I want to know how to stArt the process. Thank you.
I should guide you on how to report a Nigerian? Without evidence or story? Impossible. Keep trying if you don't want to share the full story
Re: Romance Scam Against American by Aries45: 6:55pm On Sep 03, 2017
cummando:

I should guide you on how to report a Nigerian? Without evidence or story? Impossible. Keep trying if you don't want to share the full story
this has been going on for 8 months, the individuals name is Felicia Gbolade, Felisha Sandra, and a few more aliases on facebook and messenger, also on whatsapp. Lawyers name is David Oladele,I have two different pics of passports for her claiming to be born on two different dates in two different places, I have a fake marriage certificate from the high courts, here apparently and a inheritance six ment laiming me as the receiver if the inheritance. I have many emails and msgs from both of them claiming its not a scam and msny pics of her.
Re: Romance Scam Against American by Aries45: 7:02pm On Sep 03, 2017
Aries45:
this has been going on for 8 months, the individuals name is Felicia Gbolade, Felisha Sandra, and a few more aliases on facebook and messenger, also on whatsapp. Lawyers name is David Oladele,I have two different pics of passports for her claiming to be born on two different dates in two different places, I have a fake marriage certificate from the high courts, here apparently and a inheritance six ment laiming me as the receiver if the inheritance. I have many emails and msgs from both of them claiming its not a scam and msny pics of her.
sorry for my mispelled words, I hope that you can understand what im saying though. I also have a pix of cheap gifts she sent me. Catch is she goes on
MESSENGER AND FACEBOOK looking for men and I am a woman. I also have pics of a married man whos wife she threatened if she didnt send her money. I have the repirt she made on Nigerian Crime Watch Site.
Re: Romance Scam Against American by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
Aries45:
You haven't still explained how you were scammed. Only a scammer can be scammed. Sorry though . thousands of people go by that name in Nigeria besides I'm sure the picture you have might not be that of the scammer. So sorry.How much were you scammed. And you better be careful in forums like these else someone else will continue where she or he stopped.
Re: Romance Scam Against American by Aries45: 7:49pm On Sep 03, 2017
cummando:

You haven't still explained how you were scammed. Only a scammer can be scammed. Sorry though . thousands of people go by that name in Nigeria besides I'm sure the picture you have might not be that of the scammer. So sorry.How much were you scammed. And you better be careful in forums like these else someone else will continue where she or he stopped.
thank you. I already have a huge investigation started here by highly intelligent people, and she has been put on many scam sites worldwide. Just thought id reach out here but im glad I have my people on it here and worldwide. Thanx for your time.
Re: Romance Scam Against American by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 03, 2017
Aries45:
thank you. I already have a huge investigation started here by highly intelligent people, and she has been put on many scam sites worldwide. Just thought id reach out here but im glad I have my people on it here and worldwide. Thanx for your time.
Ori eleyi o pe o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Protests Rocks Wuse Market As Task Force Killed A Taxi Driver / Husband Stabs Cheating Wife To Death 40 Times / Should I Blow The Whistle Or Blackmail Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.