Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,663 members, 7,851,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:59 PM

FLOOD: Texas VS Benue; Evidence Of Good Governance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FLOOD: Texas VS Benue; Evidence Of Good Governance (1751 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Vs Benue State: The Action Of The Human President / Military Hardware Deployment For Anambra Elections VS Benue Fulani Crisis / Kogi Vs Benue State: Which Is The Worst Governed State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FLOOD: Texas VS Benue; Evidence Of Good Governance by engineerboat(m): 6:49pm On Sep 03, 2017
It's no more news about the ravaging storms in Texas USA and the Flood ravaging Benue communities in Nigeria.

But the difference in the two is how their government tackles the situation.

Nairalanders over to you.

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: FLOOD: Texas VS Benue; Evidence Of Good Governance by madridguy(m): 6:50pm On Sep 03, 2017
Fighting hard to hold back my tears now seeing that innocent girl on black over-size round neck been isolated with no food.

I believe helping the victims of Benue communities should be our collective task and responsibilities. The Americans came out in en-mass to give aid to the Houston, Texas flooding victims but here we all turn deaf and play blind to them.

Had been it is a crisis between the communities and fulani people, you will see our satanic media going up and down with latest update or you see APC/PDP members going for condolence. Since the ugly incidents in Benue, am yet to see any prominent individual/group talking on how to help the victims.

Dear Seun, I wish you could initiate a charity program that will enable nairalanders to render help especially in situation like this. All you need to do is to seek for support from our service provider like MTN, GLO, Airtel and others to create a short code for us ( text HELPBENUE to 3301 for mtn) and every donor will donate via recharge card. I believe with this even broke people like me will be able to render little help even if it is 100 naira.

Seriki gida of nairaland, please give this a very deep thought and favorable consideration.

6 Likes

Re: FLOOD: Texas VS Benue; Evidence Of Good Governance by THUNDAR(m): 6:51pm On Sep 03, 2017
Give Nigerians Those beds now them go begin Shift am, come the next day the whole hall go empty!

1 Like

Re: FLOOD: Texas VS Benue; Evidence Of Good Governance by engineerboat(m): 6:53pm On Sep 03, 2017
THUNDAR:
Give Nigerians Those beds now them go begin Shift am, come the next day the whole hall go empty!

How are you sure. Have you done that before ni. Just asking ni hoo
Re: FLOOD: Texas VS Benue; Evidence Of Good Governance by Tenkobos(m): 6:55pm On Sep 03, 2017
engineerboat:

They diverted food meant for IDPs

2 Likes

Re: FLOOD: Texas VS Benue; Evidence Of Good Governance by sarrki(m): 6:56pm On Sep 03, 2017
Bahd comparison

Its like comparing where the sunset from where the sunrise.

Where the sunset its a wonderful land you can find Lagos Ogun Oyo and many more

As for the otherside you can fill in the gap

Do you get that in Nigerian context ?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FLOOD: Texas VS Benue; Evidence Of Good Governance by THUNDAR(m): 6:56pm On Sep 03, 2017
engineerboat:

My guy, for church retreat (camp)see as people de move church bed I just de wonder when we go civilize
Re: FLOOD: Texas VS Benue; Evidence Of Good Governance by engineerboat(m): 7:01pm On Sep 03, 2017
Somewhere in Texas USA (VP)

Somewhere in Nigeria (VP)

evidence of good governance

Re: FLOOD: Texas VS Benue; Evidence Of Good Governance by PehaKaso: 7:01pm On Sep 03, 2017
grin
Re: FLOOD: Texas VS Benue; Evidence Of Good Governance by engineerboat(m): 7:03pm On Sep 03, 2017
sarrki:
Bahd comparison

Its like comparing where the sunset from where the sunrise.

Where the sunset its a wonderful land you can find Lagos Ogun Oyo and many more

As for the otherside you can fill in the gap

Do you get that in Nigerian context ?

Ore mi, eni ba powe nile ana re ni yoo tunmo re hooo.

Abeg itunmo
Re: FLOOD: Texas VS Benue; Evidence Of Good Governance by engineerboat(m): 7:05pm On Sep 03, 2017
THUNDAR:

My guy, for church retreat (camp)see as people de move church bed I just de wonder when we go civilize

We dey talk evidence of good governance you dey talk retreat.

Retreat/camp na survival of the fittest naaa. First come first accommodate. (Dat one diferent naa)

Wetin dat take concern this topic self
Re: FLOOD: Texas VS Benue; Evidence Of Good Governance by sarrki(m): 7:10pm On Sep 03, 2017
engineerboat:

Ore mi, eni ba powe nile ana re ni yoo tunmo re hooo.

Abeg itunmo

Toto bi owe
Iti ogede ni

Oroyi ti kuro ni nti anyo Ada ti
Re: FLOOD: Texas VS Benue; Evidence Of Good Governance by pendusky(m): 7:14pm On Sep 03, 2017
must you write us off?
Re: FLOOD: Texas VS Benue; Evidence Of Good Governance by engineerboat(m): 7:19pm On Sep 03, 2017
Somewhere in Nigeria

Vs

Somewhere in USA

Re: FLOOD: Texas VS Benue; Evidence Of Good Governance by engineerboat(m): 7:20pm On Sep 03, 2017
sarrki:

Toto bi owe
Iti ogede ni

Hmmmm.

Iye tunmo si wipe bi oro ba sonu owe la fin wa.

O pakaso fin awon BMC niyen abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FLOOD: Texas VS Benue; Evidence Of Good Governance by engineerboat(m): 7:21pm On Sep 03, 2017
pendusky:
must you write us off?

Chairman

You are CROSSING THE NATIONAL REDLINE

DSS is at your doorstep
Re: FLOOD: Texas VS Benue; Evidence Of Good Governance by THUNDAR(m): 7:23pm On Sep 03, 2017
engineerboat:

Retreat/camp na survival of the fittest naaa. First come first accommodate. (Dat one diferent naa)

You mumu! You dull, you stupid and all adjective wa fit describe insanity fit you

Are the people ready to be governed in the first place That's What I meant!
Re: FLOOD: Texas VS Benue; Evidence Of Good Governance by sarrki(m): 7:23pm On Sep 03, 2017
engineerboat:

Hmmmm.

Iye tunmo si wipe bi oro ba sonu owe la fin wa.

O pakaso fin awon BMC niyen abi

Eku bi ESE jelu watan

Eyin ati hero yin oooo

E really da nkan RU gan
Re: FLOOD: Texas VS Benue; Evidence Of Good Governance by babyfaceafrica: 7:23pm On Sep 03, 2017
Is that all?
Re: FLOOD: Texas VS Benue; Evidence Of Good Governance by engineerboat(m): 7:28pm On Sep 03, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Is that all?

Its an open thread, you can add yours
Re: FLOOD: Texas VS Benue; Evidence Of Good Governance by madridguy(m): 7:28pm On Sep 03, 2017
Let no derail this thread. This is a thread that concerns every Nigerians regardless of your tribe, religion and political group. It is Benue today, It can be other state tomorrow.
Let charge ourselves to help the people in need.

THUNDAR:

You mumu! You dull, you stupid and all adjective wa fit describe insanity fit you

[q
sarrki:

Toto bi owe
Iti ogede ni

uote au
engineerboat:

thor=THUNDAR post=60099447]Give Nigerians Those beds now them go begin Shift am, come the next day the whole hall go empty![/quote]
Re: FLOOD: Texas VS Benue; Evidence Of Good Governance by engineerboat(m): 7:29pm On Sep 03, 2017
THUNDAR:

On top of wetin was APC propaganda government elected
Re: FLOOD: Texas VS Benue; Evidence Of Good Governance by engineerboat(m): 7:32pm On Sep 03, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Is that all?

We are saying the Government is doing what they are expected to do to help the people that voted them in Benue at least.

All we see is media supremacy between Presidency Media Aides
Re: FLOOD: Texas VS Benue; Evidence Of Good Governance by engineerboat(m): 7:34pm On Sep 03, 2017
madridguy:
Fighting hard to hold back my tears now seeing that innocent girl on black over-size round neck been isolated with no food.

I believe helping the victims of Benue communities should be our collective task and responsibilities. The Americans came out in en-mass to give aid to the Houston, Texas flooding victims but here we all turn deaf and play blind to them.

Had been it is a crisis between the communities and fulani people, you will see our satanic media going up and down with latest update or you see APC/PDP members going for condolence. Since the ugly incidents in Benue, am yet to see any prominent individual/group talking on how to help the victims.

Dear Seun, I wish you could initiate a charity program that will enable nairalanders to render help especially in situation like this. All you need to do is to seek for support from our service provider like MTN, GLO, Airtel and others to create a short code for us ( text HELPBENUE to 3301 for mtn) and every donor will donate via recharge card. I believe with this even broke people like me will be able to render little help even if it is 100 naira.

Seriki gida of nairaland, please give this a very deep thought and favorable consideration.

Bros well said.

Exactly.

Gbam

1 Like

Re: FLOOD: Texas VS Benue; Evidence Of Good Governance by engineerboat(m): 7:35pm On Sep 03, 2017
Dear Seun, lalasticlala the Benue people (the food basket of Nigeria) deserves more helps than what they are recieveing at the moment.

Please let Nairaland do something
Re: FLOOD: Texas VS Benue; Evidence Of Good Governance by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 03, 2017
Someone would come and argue that the US is over 200 years old and Nigeria is still growing.

Bullsh*t

Americans have learned to treat issues of national professionally, that's all. Imagine an aide telling the world there are rats in the President's office?! Shame!
Re: FLOOD: Texas VS Benue; Evidence Of Good Governance by engineerboat(m): 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2017
sarrki:

Eku bi ESE jelu watan

Eyin ati hero yin oooo

E really da nkan RU gan

Hmmmm.

Ore mi be ko lo ri hooo.

A ri bi won ti n je lu wa run bayi hoo.

A mo iye ti won naaa si furmigation Aso rocki hoo

Sibe eku-ile ko je ki Olori-Orile ede yi ribi wo nini ofisi re
Re: FLOOD: Texas VS Benue; Evidence Of Good Governance by pendusky(m): 7:21am On Sep 04, 2017
engineerboat:

Chairman

You are CROSSING THE NATIONAL REDLINE

DSS is at your doorstep

Hmm
Re: FLOOD: Texas VS Benue; Evidence Of Good Governance by mcmbonu: 8:46am On Sep 04, 2017
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Court Orders Forfeiture Of Ikoyigate $44m, Whistle Blower Gets Millions / I Will Definitely Beat Buhari In 2019 - Atiku / Mystery Snake Swallows N36 Million Cash In JAMB Office- Lere Olayinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.