Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

I Need An Answer To This Question Nairalanders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Need An Answer To This Question Nairalanders (617 Views)

Sowore Is The Answer To Nigeria’s Problems: Verdict From “the Candidates” / Fani-kayode Lists questions Buhari Must Answer To Prove He’s Not Dead / Jibril From Sudan:Please I Need Answer To This Question... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Answer To This Question Nairalanders by omololu2020(m): 8:32pm On Sep 03, 2017
Nairalanders I really want to know what is more important between the unity of Nigeria and the welfare of Nigerians, all what I do hear from buhari is all about how the unity of Nigeria is a must and other nonsense about unity,he hardly talks about the welfare of Nigerians, a lot of roads are bad,no power supply, insecurity is so high,a lot of graduate has no job,our hospitals are not well equipped,yet buhari will never talk on this issue,all you will hear him talk about is the unity of Nigeria is so important.
Shey nah unity we wan chop ni?

What's really important between the unity of Nigeria and the welfare of Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: I Need An Answer To This Question Nairalanders by Tolexander: 8:34pm On Sep 03, 2017
Who dares talking about welfarism when there is no unity?

When things fall apart, centre holds no more!

Go and be talking about welfarism in Syria!

1 Like

Re: I Need An Answer To This Question Nairalanders by makdcash(m): 8:35pm On Sep 03, 2017
This country self tire person

1 Like

Re: I Need An Answer To This Question Nairalanders by dingbang(m): 8:36pm On Sep 03, 2017
Unity first bro... At least we are better than some war torn countries.
Re: I Need An Answer To This Question Nairalanders by geez18(m): 8:38pm On Sep 03, 2017
that is what you get in a terminally ill country with a terminally ill president.

1 Like

Re: I Need An Answer To This Question Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 03, 2017
IF WE ARE NOT IN UNITY THERE IS NO WAY WE WOULD STAND..

Now you know that Buhari has some functioning sense.
Re: I Need An Answer To This Question Nairalanders by DaddyCoool: 3:25am On Jul 06, 2023
geez18:
that is what you get in a terminally ill country with a terminally ill president.

grin grin grin
Terminally ill indeed

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu :a National Headache / The Ogboni Veto / Only Way Left For Nnamdi Kanu Before He's Been Totally Carry Away By The History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.