Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,284 members, 7,829,646 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Why Mobile Blogging Is On The Cutting Edge And Why You Should Join - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why Mobile Blogging Is On The Cutting Edge And Why You Should Join (7239 Views)

Rejoinder: Blogging Is Not Dead In Nigeria / 4 Reasons Why Blogging Is Good For Your Business / Aminat Olajumoke Ajibola Amiloaded: "Blogging Is Not For The Feeble-minded" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Mobile Blogging Is On The Cutting Edge And Why You Should Join by superpauL(m): 9:28am On Sep 04, 2017
ENDTIMEgist:
I use Bloggeroid App for Blogger.com.
it is basically the best Blogger.com App for android.
fast and Good in uploading images also.
good day ma/sir, please I tried creating a blog via blogger.com but couldn't find my way around.... can you put me through?
Re: Why Mobile Blogging Is On The Cutting Edge And Why You Should Join by stevespack(m): 9:40am On Sep 04, 2017
Rick9:
Nice, but how exactly can I set up a blog I.e design etc
Make use of blogger.com good for start off or contact me for a token
Re: Why Mobile Blogging Is On The Cutting Edge And Why You Should Join by adeoba2008(m): 10:13am On Sep 04, 2017
It does not appeal to everyone. I believe it has to do with what you are blogging about anyway.

Check my signature.
Re: Why Mobile Blogging Is On The Cutting Edge And Why You Should Join by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 04, 2017
If I should setup a bog with PC witg wordpress can i used phone to manage and keep updating it.
Re: Why Mobile Blogging Is On The Cutting Edge And Why You Should Join by stevespack(m): 12:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
macduffrx:
If I should setup a bog with PC witg wordpress can i used phone to manage and keep updating it.
Of course yes provided is good smartphone yes.
Re: Why Mobile Blogging Is On The Cutting Edge And Why You Should Join by stevespack(m): 12:37pm On Sep 04, 2017
ALAYORMII:
Bumper to bumper
Sure way to go my dear. No dull moment with Mblogging
Re: Why Mobile Blogging Is On The Cutting Edge And Why You Should Join by bedfordng(m): 12:56pm On Sep 04, 2017
hmmm
Re: Why Mobile Blogging Is On The Cutting Edge And Why You Should Join by Tonnyb12(m): 2:07pm On Sep 04, 2017
Nice one! Mobile blogging is indeed the new deal in the world of bloging! Am a blogger also but don't have a system! Thanks @Steve for sharing
Re: Why Mobile Blogging Is On The Cutting Edge And Why You Should Join by laudate: 4:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
Tonnyb12:
Nice one! Mobile blogging is indeed the new deal in the world of bloging! Am a blogger also but don't have a system! Thanks @Steve for sharing
Don't become a blogger! Do something else! shocked Most Nigerian bloggers are nothing to write home about. Most of them just copy-and-paste the same stories that have been recycled or published elsewhere. No originality, no in-depth analysis, no factual research - nothing! They simply recycle the same gossip, press releases, hype, falsehood etc., along with the same errors, inaccuracies and inconsistencies, all day long. Their content is watery, and their posts are ridiculous. Only very few of them offer meaningful content, with any shred of value. The rest na wash...

They forget that readers prefer accurate, original, meaningful content instead of false hype, any day. Many bloggers are masters of fake news invention and siblings of deceit. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Mobile Blogging Is On The Cutting Edge And Why You Should Join by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2017
superpauL:

good day ma/sir, please I tried creating a blog via blogger.com but couldn't find my way around.... can you put me through?

Have you created the blog?
Because Bloggeroid is an App for posting and uploading images to your blog.
You could tell me where you finding it difficult be glad to help
Re: Why Mobile Blogging Is On The Cutting Edge And Why You Should Join by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 04, 2017
jtjohn:
I want to be a blogger but don't know how to go about it.

It is better you start with blogger.com , cheaper and better for beginner's.
Re: Why Mobile Blogging Is On The Cutting Edge And Why You Should Join by islandmoon: 7:22am On Sep 05, 2017
stevespack:
Check web4africa or domainking. Due to unstable character of naira i may say one thing and it turns out to be another and also how much the bank you are using charge per dollar.

how much in USD please?
Re: Why Mobile Blogging Is On The Cutting Edge And Why You Should Join by stevespack(m): 9:36am On Sep 05, 2017
islandmoon:

how much in USD please?
DOMAIN REGISTRATION PRICES .COM ₦4,800 Per Year .NET ₦4,800 Per Year .ORG ₦5,600 Per Year .COM.NG ₦1,800 Per Year .NG ₦12,500 Per Year
Re: Why Mobile Blogging Is On The Cutting Edge And Why You Should Join by islandmoon: 12:24pm On Sep 05, 2017
stevespack:
DOMAIN REGISTRATION PRICES .COM ₦4,800 Per Year .NET ₦4,800 Per Year .ORG ₦5,600 Per Year .COM.NG ₦1,800 Per Year .NG ₦12,500 Per Year

Thank you, how do I pay for .com?
Re: Why Mobile Blogging Is On The Cutting Edge And Why You Should Join by stevespack(m): 1:07pm On Sep 05, 2017
islandmoon:

Thank you, how do I pay for .com?
Make use of ur master card
Re: Why Mobile Blogging Is On The Cutting Edge And Why You Should Join by islandmoon: 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2017
stevespack:
Make use of ur master card

on mall4africa and what platform or web service do I select? will it work for wordpress?
Re: Why Mobile Blogging Is On The Cutting Edge And Why You Should Join by stevespack(m): 11:29am On Sep 06, 2017
islandmoon:

on mall4africa and what platform or web service do I select? will it work for wordpress?
Yes siroooooooooooooo it works

(1) (2) (Reply)

Smile Communications - Unlimited Data Scam / Is Your Website Mobile-friendly? Check Now. / How To Get Your Google Adsense Approved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.