Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,970 members, 7,825,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick (30057 Views)

President, Governors, Senators, Others Risk 3-Year Jail Term / Presidential/ NASS Polls: We’re Disappointed, Afenifere, PANDEF, Others Fume / 2019: 15 Governors, 80 Senators, Others Set To Battle Buhari- NewTelegraphOnline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick by 2016v2017: 8:09am On Sep 04, 2017
ajepako:
This old bigot is not even hiding his hatred towards other ethnic and religious groups anymore

Seems he is letting Nigerians know they can go fuucckk themselves as far as his sectional and nepotic appointments are concerned

I wonder what would be on the minds of those who sold him as the next best thing to happen after chocolate ice cream to all Nigerians..

We are in for a long haul...
Re: Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick by Integrityfarms(m): 8:09am On Sep 04, 2017
To the zombies, they are the most qualified, men of integrity and credibility....

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick by anyebedgreat: 8:10am On Sep 04, 2017
Funny
Re: Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick by 2016v2017: 8:10am On Sep 04, 2017
Ngokafor:

I am not surprised by what buhari is doing right now...i am only surprised that people are surprised!!
Re: Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick by Rushmore(f): 8:10am On Sep 04, 2017
Na now una dey wake up

2 Likes

Re: Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick by Kashif(m): 8:11am On Sep 04, 2017
Buhari has lost the government!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick by galaxy4rep(m): 8:11am On Sep 04, 2017
Useless presidiot!

4 Likes

Re: Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick by rainylad(f): 8:13am On Sep 04, 2017
moninuola65:

afenifere & co were political jobber it concern them!

Ehen!..yellowbar muslims don land..with Afenifere as their scape-goats.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick by Nonaira1: 8:13am On Sep 04, 2017
I'm still shocked that people are still shocked that Buhari is a bigot. I'm still shocked.

13 Likes

Re: Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 04, 2017
They only react while the north act.

Always one step ahead

1 Like

Re: Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:14am On Sep 04, 2017
Buhari has totally lost it. He is worsening things through his actions Nd its very bad.Never seen such tribalism before in this country.

7 Likes

Re: Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick by emerged01(m): 8:15am On Sep 04, 2017
Igbo should act wisely. I sense southeast want to be provoked into war. This is a trap.
A lot need can be said about president recent NNPC appointments. So so unfair! And it was intentional

10 Likes

Re: Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 04, 2017
This is the worst quit notice ever!!!! Which way Nigeria?

12 Likes

Re: Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick by azimibraun: 8:16am On Sep 04, 2017
All these group talking doesn't make any sense to me. I just need two things and I will be fine. Firstly, want a demand for a detailed explanation of how the appointments came to about and was approved. Secondly, I need an Hausa/Muslim to condemn the appointments if there is no clear explanation or justification for it. Col. Umar and Senator Shehu Sani over to you after the various groups have demanded explanation first, instead of condemnation and plenty noise.
Re: Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick by hush15: 8:16am On Sep 04, 2017
eyeview:
Its surprising to me that there are people who actually believe that Buhari can be objective on tribal issues. Wow.
Buhari is a tribalistic human. He cant change. His victory was a tool for the north to take over every reign of power from GEJ who was sharing things equitably for the first time.
Apc merely packaged a hardcore tribal bigot and fools fell for it.

Buhari is the most divisive president in the history of nigeria. All the agitations from separatist ipob, niger delta, etc are all traceable to buhari's words, actions and policies. Anybody stating otherwise is either naive or just lying.
Famz, that guy knows how to express hate speech in actions. Now am beginning to reason better with FFK

13 Likes

Re: Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick by bayelsaowei(m): 8:16am On Sep 04, 2017
Ngokafor:

I am not surprised by what buhari is doing right now...i am only surprised people are surprised!!
and the fools are stupid for getting surprised...its high time they picked up sticks to chase out the tribalist and seek for true federalism or a secession...nigeria is a fraud..on top oil wey no dey north oo

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick by Nine11: 8:18am On Sep 04, 2017
Hmmmmm, quote me oo am afraid it will soon get to a time when northers will come and contest in the whole south under the name of Nigeria and her constitution and still rig to govern us in all aspect of governance. Sebi they don scater Fulani everywhere now in the name of grazing! Southerners wake up!!!

1 Like

Re: Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick by chigoizie7(m): 8:18am On Sep 04, 2017
I am just waiting for 2019, because I don tire tey tey
Re: Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick by Bizibi(m): 8:18am On Sep 04, 2017
eyeview:
Its surprising to me that there are people who actually believe that Buhari can be objective on tribal issues. Wow.
Buhari is a tribalistic human. He cant change. His victory was a tool for the north to take over every reign of power from GEJ who was sharing things equitably for the first time.
Apc merely packaged a hardcore tribal bigot and fools fell for it.

Buhari is the most divisive president in the history of nigeria. All the agitations from separatist ipob, niger delta, etc are all traceable to buhari's words, actions and policies. Anybody stating otherwise is either naive or just lying.
sycophants on nl will always write the opposite so there will always be idiots who re known fr writing rubbish here

1 Like

Re: Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick by chinexxx(m): 8:19am On Sep 04, 2017
Buhari for kukuma come carry Niger delta go north

7 Likes

Re: Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 04, 2017
the most divisive president in the history of Nigeria. the worst president. the most unintelligent president. Nigeria is really in trouble.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick by Iamzik: 8:20am On Sep 04, 2017
Certified Ethnic, Religious Bigot

We must restructure. We want resource control!

2 Likes

Re: Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick by Ngokafor(f): 8:22am On Sep 04, 2017
bayelsaowei:
and the fools are stupid for getting surprised...its high time they picked up sticks to chase out the tribalism and sick for true federalism or a secession...nigeria is a fraud..on top oil wey no dey north oo

Bros,true talk..i saw your thread on the fraud that happened in NLNG recruitment..Something has really got to give in this country sooner or later

..Hausa-fulani muslims are really taking Southerners for fools honestly...and buhari is about the worst of them all..but we saw it coming,we really did!

3 Likes

Re: Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 04, 2017
You dey mind Daura President

4 Likes

Re: Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick by okerekeikpo: 8:23am On Sep 04, 2017
They will only kick but they can't do anything
Re: Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 04, 2017
The elites will give us Npower and share NNPC to their wards...wake up pipo

14 Likes

Re: Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick by bayelsaowei(m): 8:23am On Sep 04, 2017
Ngokafor:

Bros,true talk..i saw your thread on the fraud that happened in NLNG recruitment..Something has really got to give in country sooner or later

..Hausa-fulani muslims are really taking Southerners for fools honestly...and buhari is about the worst of them all..but we saw it coming,we really di
it is my resolve to support whatever would take us far away from the North..my hate just increased for this country called nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick by Bizibi(m): 8:24am On Sep 04, 2017
Honestly,I'm surprise that some Nigerians are surprised by his actions,were they sleeping before......

7 Likes

Re: Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick by omojeesu(m): 8:24am On Sep 04, 2017
Unfortunate!

2 Likes

Re: Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 04, 2017
Here is my take on the appointments.

1.My own is that 'Are the men qualified for the job they have been appointed for'? Because it seems to me that most people seem to equate being a Southerner with being educated and qualifed, while a Northerner is viewed as 'an inefficient quota appointee'. If the rationale for opposition to the men's appointment is tribe, and not qualificaiton for the job, then that is just plain bigotry.

2.ON the other hand, there is a reason why we have Federal Character laws in this country, and if the appointments violate federal character laws, the men must be removed.

3.And why are we Southerners grumbling? How many people have benefited from appointments made to NNPC when SOutherners held the top jobs? How many Northerners would benefit from the jobs given to these guys. Has the North benefited much from these appointments. As far as I know, the North would still be broke when these guys leave the job at the end of their tenures...the same way most of the NIger Delta is still broke despite having many people from the Delta running the NNPC since inception.

4.Seriously, I am tired of all these people making tribal arguments about jobs. Many of us Southerners live in poverty because of corrupt leaders at all levels, and yet, we expect that a few appointments to NNPC would save us? We claim that we are educated , yet we cannot use our education to actually develop things that would make us super rich. Did Dangote or Innoson work for NNPC before they made it?

5.And the Northerners who are going to defend these appointments? What has having the North in power all these years done for you people? The NOrth is still backward and poor. And see how the result of that poverty....BOko is affecting you! Will a few appointments of Northerners to NNPC top jobs help the North? Or just a few privileged ones?

Honestly I am tired of Nigerians. We have more serious issues than NNPC Job appointments. We have the potential to become a powerful manufacturing nation , producing companies that would make billions more than we are making from fuel. And instead of taking measures to achieve that goal....we are here arguing about job wey no go benefit anyone.

Call me a Zombie, call me anti-North....but it is high time we Nigerians woke up and sorted ourselves out. Otherwise we will continue in our poverty....Northerners and Southerners.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick by 2016v2017: 8:25am On Sep 04, 2017
Nwodosis:
That's why the North is against restructuring! But we can't remain fools for ever. Kudos to Kanu for awakening the spirit and the removal of cobwebs in our eyes.
let every tribe wake up and stand against buhari lopsided government .

9 Likes

Re: Appointments In NNPC: Ohanaeze, Afenifere, PANDEF, Senators, Others Kick by emmasege: 8:25am On Sep 04, 2017
When a jingle was run by PDP campaign organization warning us about the manner of presidency Buhari would bring, some 'mumus' were all over the media ranting and defending the bad market.

Can someone please tell me one bad thing they said about Bubu that has not come to pass? I can only think of one i.e. possibility of another state burial for the president, as said by Fayose. Aside from this, I think Buhari has lived out the evil predictions about him and his presidency.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Igboho, Akintoye Write Tinubu, Demand Yoruba Exit From Nigeria / No Inch Of Yoruba Land Will Be Ceded To Fg's Creditors - Afenifere / Tinubu Calls For Revolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.