Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together (28281 Views)

President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot / Buhari & His Country Want To Put An End To Us - Benin Republic Traders / Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 04, 2017
the man from sudan grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together by IloveTrump(m): 11:08am On Sep 04, 2017
Benekruku:

All the ones you ve been fvcking, what good as it added to your life outside you losing weight?
Muslim are this hypocrite? imagine, a Muslim fuc king 20 wives and I only had one. guy don't b stigy I need to fuc k all those girls ( buharis daughters)
Re: President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together by Sirhenry07: 11:09am On Sep 04, 2017
Lies..thats not Buhari.. angry
That the Doppelganger from Sudan. cheesy

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together by Sirheny007(m): 11:14am On Sep 04, 2017
The great delicious ugu vegetable from Daura grin grin

To the MOD that banned me..,That rule 3 needs to be amended angry
we have to adopt a different view when moral is involved.
Re: President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:16am On Sep 04, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:
That Cute Damsel in a Brown attire, is she married?

cool cool

Yes even close to menopause
Re: President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together by lelvin(m): 11:16am On Sep 04, 2017
Seun should sign Buhari as face of nairaland.
Re: President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together by AFONJACOW(m): 11:17am On Sep 04, 2017
this Sudanese man should just leave our country alone... This elf is not buhari we know.. Ndia self
Re: President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 04, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:

cool cool

Nigga, go get married to a matured lady and leave the underage alone. sad

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together by Olawoye4359(m): 11:20am On Sep 04, 2017
lipsrsealed
stcool:
Which Kind Nonsense be dis...And the country is on strike undecided

Instagram President...Quote me and remain in your stupidity.
Military to supervise social media posts lipsrsealed
stcool:
Which Kind Nonsense be dis...And the country is on strike undecided

Instagram President...Quote me and remain in your stupidity.
Military to supervise social media posts
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together by malware: 11:24am On Sep 04, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:

cool cool

Hanan is not yet married.... She recently held a photo exhibition in Abuja with the First Lady, Lai Mohammed and Osinbajo's wife in attendance.
Re: President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together by stcool(m): 11:24am On Sep 04, 2017
Olawoye4359:
lipsrsealed
Military to supervise social media posts lipsrsealed
Military to supervise social media posts
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Bleep DEM
Re: President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together by muhseenu1: 11:25am On Sep 04, 2017
*KALGO DATA SERVICES*
MTN DATA RESELLER PRICE LIST
1GB ⇒ ₦550
2GB ⇒ ₦1000
3GB ⇒ ₦1500
4GB ⇒ ₦2000
5GB ⇒ ₦2400
PAYMENT VIA BANK TRANSFER ONLY
VALIDITY: *3 MONTHS*
what's app /Call 08039399694
ENJOY THE OFFER TILL THE LAST STOCK.
Re: President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together by yarimo(m): 11:25am On Sep 04, 2017
yaqq:
whose camera took this picture
NNAMDI KANU's camera
Re: President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together by malware: 11:26am On Sep 04, 2017
maxiuc:
When is Cameroon playing Nigeria jaree

Anything from buhari's lineage shall never rule this country again

We the entire Benin witches nd wizards will make sure ur generations never taste the presidency

Nigerians needs action not pictures

It is a rare privilege to have one person in a whole lineage become the president.... The family is blessed.
Re: President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together by yarimo(m): 11:26am On Sep 04, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:

cool cool
yeah that is my second wife
Re: President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together by PStacks(m): 11:26am On Sep 04, 2017
Nnamdi kanu should have come to this world as a comedian.

is this the man he said is a buhari replica from sudan..

IPOB people na mumu ooo cheesy grin
Re: President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together by malware: 11:26am On Sep 04, 2017
imami00:
Jubril from Sudan cheesy grin tongue

Says the pig....
Re: President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together by malware: 11:27am On Sep 04, 2017
Timijo:
Is this the hired man from Sudan as claimed by Nnamdi Kanu?

grin
Re: President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together by yarimo(m): 11:27am On Sep 04, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
If I'm Buhari I will jst Resign to c more of my Grand children. Nigeria wahala can shorten ones live
Mtcheeew thank God you are not BUHARI
Re: President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together by captleonerd(m): 11:38am On Sep 04, 2017
maxiuc:

We the entire Benin witches nd wizards will make sure ur generations never taste the presidency

his linage stands a better chance than yours
Re: President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together by captleonerd(m): 11:38am On Sep 04, 2017
maxiuc:

his lineage stands a better chance than yours

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together by johnjay4u2u(m): 11:43am On Sep 04, 2017
Photocracy
Re: President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together by Mydazz(m): 12:00pm On Sep 04, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
If I'm Buhari I will jst Resign to c more of my Grand children. Nigeria wahala can shorten ones live
Well his life cannot be shorten anymore,..... not at his age.
Re: President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together by Torylanez(m): 12:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:

cool cool

paedophile
Re: President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together by Torylanez(m): 12:11pm On Sep 04, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:

He knew that before going into it
Re: President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together by missterchambers(m): 12:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
Baba looking good
Re: President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together by pweetiedee(m): 12:15pm On Sep 04, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:

cool cool

You want to marry her?
Re: President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:17pm On Sep 04, 2017
pweetiedee:

You want to marry her?
yes Dear tho she has to relocate to my base here in Maiduguri cool
Re: President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together by symbianDON(m): 12:22pm On Sep 04, 2017
is that the 'sudanese man' pictured with buhari's children and grandchildren?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together by babaarewa(m): 12:27pm On Sep 04, 2017
maxiuc:

?.
Re: President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together by princemidon(m): 12:38pm On Sep 04, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
Which Buhari The cloned or the real one shocked shocked
the cloned one of course, from Sudan. Lolz!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together by princemidon(m): 12:41pm On Sep 04, 2017
richidinho:
Is that not the impersonator, the Somalia man KANU told us about?

The somalia man shld continue to deceive himself grin
The Impostor president Mumu don do. Lolz!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC / Dot Nation Shirt: We Did Not Arrest Senator Abaribe - DSS / Former Zamfara Deputy Governor Shot In Kaduna Train Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.