Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

You Can Be The Next State Governor, Reno Omokri Advises Evans (kidnapper) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can Be The Next State Governor, Reno Omokri Advises Evans (kidnapper) (989 Views)

Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home / Reno Omokri Advises Fayose Not To Leave PDP / Ekiki Guber Election: Ekiti People Decide Who Will Be The Next State Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Be The Next State Governor, Reno Omokri Advises Evans (kidnapper) by FrankFrenzy(m): 7:24am On Sep 04, 2017
The former presidential media aide and online sensation Reno Omokri has a word of advise for renowned kidnapper kingpin aka Evans.
He threw shades on the ruling APC and and their purported double standard in fighting corruption and dishing out justice.
See the extract below

Hit or miss?

Re: You Can Be The Next State Governor, Reno Omokri Advises Evans (kidnapper) by omenkaLives(m): 7:28am On Sep 04, 2017
Hit or miss, I have no idea. But one thing for sure is that he just said, indirectly, thieves, killers and kidnappers rule the South East.

If you wanna argue, do so with Reno O'mockery and not me.

Thanks.
Re: You Can Be The Next State Governor, Reno Omokri Advises Evans (kidnapper) by captleonerd(m): 7:29am On Sep 04, 2017
Reno is a mor0n

I can't say much about why sylva's houses were returned to him but if it's because he's now in APC then shame on buhari and APC.

so because some thieves are getting away with looting our Commonwealth we should encourage other thieves to join?

oMONKEYri is just a stupid fool. was he in coma when his paymaster said stealing is not corruption?

in short we need fresh hands in 2019. bubu needs to go back to daura

2 Likes

Re: You Can Be The Next State Governor, Reno Omokri Advises Evans (kidnapper) by Disneylady(f): 7:32am On Sep 04, 2017
You are right Reno, coz immediately you join APC your wrongdoings are forgiving and automatically become a saint.............Levity!
Re: You Can Be The Next State Governor, Reno Omokri Advises Evans (kidnapper) by FrankFrenzy(m): 7:33am On Sep 04, 2017
omenkaLives:

Hit it miss, I have no idea. But one thing for sure is that he just said, indirectly, thieves, killers and kidnappers rule the South East.

Thanks.

Imo state
Not very far from the truth though
Re: You Can Be The Next State Governor, Reno Omokri Advises Evans (kidnapper) by DrRasheed: 7:36am On Sep 04, 2017
This is bullshit..
as matured as he claims to be, someone that ruins many family, traumatized innocents ?
Re: You Can Be The Next State Governor, Reno Omokri Advises Evans (kidnapper) by Benekruku(m): 7:39am On Sep 04, 2017
Reno should focus more on adding weight to his skinny body to match up with his big head.

Where was he when GEJ gave the Late Alamieyeseigha a Presidential pardon? Or when Ibori the Ex-convict was given an heroic welcome on his return from prison.

He should go and feed fat abegi cos all I see is the frustration of a man running broke!

2 Likes

Re: You Can Be The Next State Governor, Reno Omokri Advises Evans (kidnapper) by Baawaa(m): 7:39am On Sep 04, 2017
These people don't have shame at all,listen to what this one that suppose to be in prison is saying.Evans that was tormenting this nation for more than 6 yaers,that PDP government cannot handle because stealing was not corruption then.Reno Omokri,for real corruptions has damaged your medulla oblongata grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: You Can Be The Next State Governor, Reno Omokri Advises Evans (kidnapper) by OsuMmanu1: 7:39am On Sep 04, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:

Hit it miss, I have no idea. But one thing for sure is that he just said, indirectly, thieves, killers and kidnappers rule the South East.

Thanks.
[/s]
what's this one saying?

1 Like

Re: You Can Be The Next State Governor, Reno Omokri Advises Evans (kidnapper) by thesicilian: 7:52am On Sep 04, 2017
I am ashamed at the comments of our supposed leaders.
Re: You Can Be The Next State Governor, Reno Omokri Advises Evans (kidnapper) by Firefire(m): 7:53am On Sep 04, 2017
APC style of 'phyting kworuption'.

If ANY MAN be in APC, he is a new creature, old things have passed away...
Re: You Can Be The Next State Governor, Reno Omokri Advises Evans (kidnapper) by tayebest(m): 7:55am On Sep 04, 2017
[s]
Firefire:
APC style of 'phyting kworuption'.

If ANY MAN be in APC, he is a new creature, old things have passed away...
[/s]

Rubbish....

If Reno family have ever been kidnapped and killed by Evans crew, he won't have the free time to utter this jargons! angry
Re: You Can Be The Next State Governor, Reno Omokri Advises Evans (kidnapper) by richidinho(m): 7:58am On Sep 04, 2017
omenkaLives:

Thanks.

What the man simply said is that, if Timipre Sylva that stole billions to buy 48 houses could be set free by APC govt and cleared to contest as governor then Evans case is even a small one
Re: You Can Be The Next State Governor, Reno Omokri Advises Evans (kidnapper) by Firefire(m): 7:59am On Sep 04, 2017
tayebest:
[s][/s]

Rubbish....

If Reno family have ever been kidnapped and killed by Evans crew, he won't have the free time to utter this jargons! angry

I wonder why some APC online elements hate the truth?

O tito koro bi ewuro...

APC is a cheat & their style of 'pyting kworuption' is CORRUPT.

Sai Barber!
Re: You Can Be The Next State Governor, Reno Omokri Advises Evans (kidnapper) by ZombieTAMER: 8:12am On Sep 04, 2017
omenkaLives:

Hit or miss, I have no idea. But one thing for sure is that he just said, indirectly, thieves, killers and kidnappers rule the South East.

Thanks.
We know you can't comprehend simple English
So let me assist you

Key word there is APC
Once a sinner runs into the party
He becomes a saint
We saw it with sylva and okorocha
Evans can benefit from APC
Re: You Can Be The Next State Governor, Reno Omokri Advises Evans (kidnapper) by tayebest(m): 8:18am On Sep 04, 2017
Firefire:

I wonder why some APC online elements hate the truth?

O tito koro bi ewuro...

APC is a cheat & their style of 'pyting kworuption' is CORRUPT.

Sai Barber!

What's the truth here? It that the right word for him to utter for a kidnapper like Evans? Oshisko
Re: You Can Be The Next State Governor, Reno Omokri Advises Evans (kidnapper) by Firefire(m): 8:22am On Sep 04, 2017
tayebest:

What's the truth here? It that the right word for him to utter for a kidnapper like Evans? Oshisko

Is there any difference between kidnappers and looters

APC professional pardon for high profile looters could as well be extended to professional kidnappers like Evans.
Re: You Can Be The Next State Governor, Reno Omokri Advises Evans (kidnapper) by mcmbonu: 8:40am On Sep 04, 2017
who knows. any things can happen in Nigeria
Re: You Can Be The Next State Governor, Reno Omokri Advises Evans (kidnapper) by obailala(m): 9:04am On Sep 04, 2017
FrankFrenzy:
The former presidential media aide and online sensation Reno Omokri has a word of advise for renowned kidnapper kingpin aka Evans.
He threw shades on the ruling APC and and their purported double standard in fighting corruption and dishing out justice.
See the extract below

Hit or miss?
Reno truly represents his surname very well:
Omokri = He-goat

If Reno thinks the fight against corruption under APC isnt strong, what does the mumu pastor have to say about the corruption fight under his 'stealing is not corruption' boss?
Re: You Can Be The Next State Governor, Reno Omokri Advises Evans (kidnapper) by obailala(m): 9:06am On Sep 04, 2017
Firefire:

Is there any difference between kidnappers and looters

APC professional pardon for high profile looters could as well be extended to professional kidnappers like Evans.

If apc corruption fight isnt good enough for you, what do you have to say about your own 'stealing is not corruption' hero who rewards the corrupt with national honours and state pardons for those who were convicted outside Nigeria?
Re: You Can Be The Next State Governor, Reno Omokri Advises Evans (kidnapper) by Firefire(m): 9:13am On Sep 04, 2017
obailala:
If apc corruption fight isnt good enough for you, what do you have to say about your own 'stealing is not corruption' hero who rewards the corrupt with national honours and state pardons for those who were convicted outside Nigeria?

We expect the fight against corruption to be total without prejudice or exception.

Where is the CHANGE ?
Re: You Can Be The Next State Governor, Reno Omokri Advises Evans (kidnapper) by greatiyk4u(m): 9:47am On Sep 04, 2017
That would have been easier during PDP days but #notagain

Reno is a bastard for recommending a Kidnapper for a Governorship position in Igbo land

He isn't ashamed of Renowned Yoruba elites that extorted money from GEJ during election
Re: You Can Be The Next State Governor, Reno Omokri Advises Evans (kidnapper) by ceaz4r(m): 11:13am On Sep 04, 2017
omenkaLives:

Thanks.

According to you, Bayelsa State where Timipre Sylva governed in now in SouthEast? How shallow?!
Re: You Can Be The Next State Governor, Reno Omokri Advises Evans (kidnapper) by Amberon11: 11:21am On Sep 04, 2017
Omokri means Small he-goat, not just he-goat.
obailala:

Reno truly represents his surname very well:
Omokri = He-goat

If Reno thinks the fight against corruption under APC isnt strong, what does the mumu pastor have to say about the corruption fight under his 'stealing is not corruption' boss?

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Hates Muslims, His Islamic Regalia Sinful – MURIC / Biafra National Guard: We Are Ready To Face Nigerian Military & Defend Our Peopl / Army And The Need For Anti Psycho Pathological Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.