Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,155 members, 7,811,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" (38268 Views)

Flood Destroys Property In Balogun, Lagos. Residents Go Into Prayers / Heaven Lost A Soul Today And Will Lose More :D / Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by BanevsJoker(m): 11:15am On Sep 04, 2017
Dillusionist:

why are you afraid to be alone..can't you stay without Igbos..our minds are made up and igbos are more civilzed than before ,I believe you didn't see the thread where Igbos took the matter to UN should anything happen to this contraptions. ...you are just waiting for your fellow man properties to swallow..don't go and work
Omo-onile mindset, that's how they were raised in the motor parks and bus stops. Soon they'll sew brightly coloured uniforms and claim to be revenue collectors. Culture of joblessness.

3 Likes

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by 9jabull: 11:25am On Sep 04, 2017
edunwablog:
Fiery Enugu-based Catholic priest gave his views today on the current agitation for the secession of southeast Nigeria from the rest of the country as the Republic of Biafra.

Addressing a gathering of Igbos in East London, the controversial cleric said that Igbos should be the last people seeking to leave Nigeria. He said: “No Hausa person owns property in Igboland. No Yoruba person owns property in Igboland. But 60% of businesses in northern Nigeria are owned by Igbos. 40% of businesses in western Nigeria are owned by Igbos.”
Mbaka implied that Igbos had the most to lose by the breakup of the country. He claimed to know about how much Igbos owned across Nigeria because he was regularly being invited to to say blessings at the opening of new businesses by Igbos, especially in northern Nigeria. He said: “Go to Sabon Gari in Kano and see what Igbos own there”. He added that Igbos could complain that they were not enough of them in government, but under former president Goodluck Jonathan, an Igbo was finance minister, Central Bank governor, and so on.He went on to suggest that those Igbos that have been seduced into agitating for Biafra by Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of separatist group Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) are “the children of the poor”, who in his view, are not thinking properly about the implications of secession. Mbaka said those people were being deceived by Kanu.
Mbaka then moved on to what could happen in an independent Biafra if it ever came to fruition. He said: “If you think we have trouble in Nigeria now, we will see trouble in Nigeria. No Anambra man would let an Enugu man be president, no Imo man would let an Abakaliki man be president”.
He was very convinced that fault lines between different Igbo communities would come to the fore if Biafra ever became reality.When challenged on talking about politics, Mbaka responded that “politics is part of life” and “I read political science and political philosophy”. He added that decisions made by politics affect everyone.
more details at http://www.akelicious.com/2017/09/igbos-will-lose-alot-if-country-break.html

We don't care, you also encourage them to build it their so don't talk any body conclude his thinking & went outside igbo land to invest in Nizooria should bear the consequences simple.

We value our life & freedom more than property

Nizooria has divided already, we are full filling the necessary due processes which take place every blessed day.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by GoldNiagara(m): 12:53pm On Sep 04, 2017
Sall:
There are very few people of Igbo extraction who are bold enough to tell the Igbo the truth. Rev. Mbaka is one of them. See as ipob jobless youth will come hard on him.

They will loose more if they don't go now.They have awaken the sensitivity of other tribe, they should just look for exit plan, if they don't go, they will be thrown out.
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by sorepco(m): 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2017
C quote....this is the realty today in south sudan after fighting a 23 year civil war n losing 2.5 milliin people.

Mbaka then moved on to what could happen in an independent Biafra if it ever came to fruition. He said: “If you think we have trouble in Nigeria now, we will see trouble in Nigeria. No Anambra man would let an Enugu man be president, no Imo man would let an Abakaliki man be president”.
Sall:
There are very few people of Igbo extraction who are bold enough to tell the Igbo the truth. Rev. Mbaka is one of them. See as ipob jobless youth will come hard on him.
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by sorepco(m): 3:07pm On Sep 04, 2017
I am just going to correct your english as i cant bother replying you...[quote author=Benekruku post=60111275]

Tell them Fr. Mbaka!

[b]There
...their.. elites know that fact but the village breed and unexposed lots are not enlighten...enlightened... enough to comprehend

A few...

[color=#990000] -There...their... wards will become international students in Nigeria and pay high tuiton...tuition... fees

-They will be taxed on there...their...you seem to confuse there with their ...!!! Just try to pronounce their as diah and there as dere...it will help

Buisness and properties as foreigners of which, land use charge can be ammended and properties revoked.

-

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by Sall(m): 4:05pm On Sep 04, 2017
GoldNiagara:

They will loose more if they don't go now.They have awaken the sensitivity of other tribe, they should just look for exit plan, if they don't go, they will be thrown out.

They brought this on them self , every body is now sceptical about his nest door Igbo man too bad.
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by Kutis2030(m): 4:21pm On Sep 04, 2017
Dillusionist:

why are you afraid to be alone..can't you stay without Igbos..our minds are made up and igbos are more civilzed than before ,I believe you didn't see the thread where Igbos took the matter to UN should anything happen to this contraptions. ...you are just waiting for your fellow man properties to swallow..don't go and work
OK keep deceiving ur self
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by Prouddevil(m): 4:34pm On Sep 04, 2017
In some days to come ipop will deny this man of his igbozinship.
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by Nonaira1: 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2017
[quote author=Jenyz post=60117140][/quote]

Nigga I would care what I say about a " man of God" if maka was a real man of God. I know I'm safe considering that bastard is nothing but a greedy scammer using church as his pawn. Afterall didn't the same "man of God" shout that God told him that Buhari is here to save niggeria and uplift the nation from misery of poverty, corruption, death, etc. Yet the opposite occurred compared to what that "man of God" says. Just because he calls himself a father does not mean he's one.
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by Prouddevil(m): 6:23pm On Sep 04, 2017
Nonaira1:

Just see how proudly this eediot displays his stupidity. That's the beauty of it all. A buff00n proudly displaying his stupidity.

Illiterate did I ask you to give me the history of Delta state you dumb slowpoke. Incase your stupidity refuses to explain to you delta state is a creation of niggeria you dumb animal. Prior to existence of that sh1thole, each community living in it was staying there before that fat ugly white man forced us to share animal misery nation with you Afonjas.

Like I said you incompetent buffoon. Open a history book and READ!!!! Stop showing us the incompetent that is you!!!!! Communities in delta state or the entire niggeria did not start at the creation of niggeria you dumb pig!

Let me say it once more since you still stuck in the past. Delta voted oUT of that your sh1thole western region and there's ZERO plans to return back. Get over it you slavish animals
sorry bro you are really pained tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by Nonaira1: 6:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
Prouddevil:
sorry bro you are really pained tongue

Are you done showing your ass devil?
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by Prouddevil(m): 7:19pm On Sep 04, 2017
Nonaira1:

Are you done showing your ass devil?
Don't cry grin

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 04, 2017
oladeebo:

why are you deceiving your self or deceiving igbo!
means igbo will gain independent in Nigeria, living in Nigeria and doing what like because of UN?
but where is UN who divided sudan, why UN is going hiding when Sudanese rot in misery!
we are in 2017 and the whole world had forgotten southern sudan
why?

This is too dumb.
What happened to the successful nations?
Why ain't you making reference with them?
Are you this daft?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by saintikechi(m): 9:09pm On Sep 04, 2017
Xwhy1:

By the time you leave Nigeria, you would know Nigeria is different from Togo.

If that's the price for freedom, we will gladly pay. Biafra shall be free.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 04, 2017
attackgat:
It is a sad day when people start equating houses, businesses and assets to freedom and sovereignty.

So because of Igbo investments in Nigeria, Igbos should forget their right to self determination?

I didnt expect a well travelled man like Fr Mbaka to be still talking like this.

He thinks Biafran agitation is for poor people? Well let him know that poor people are the majority and it is he who controlls the majority that controlls power.
am sure you're from those agitating for youts to govern this country
but this your thinking ability is baffling me
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by Xwhy1: 11:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
Nonaira1:

Just see how proudly this eediot displays his stupidity. That's the beauty of it all. A buff00n proudly displaying his stupidity.

Illiterate did I ask you to give me the history of Delta state you dumb slowpoke. Incase your stupidity refuses to explain to you delta state is a creation of niggeria you dumb animal. Prior to existence of that sh1thole, each community living in it was staying there before that fat ugly white man forced us to share animal misery nation with you Afonjas.

Like I said you incompetent buffoon. Open a history book and READ!!!! Stop showing us the incompetent that is you!!!!! Communities in delta state or the entire niggeria did not start at the creation of niggeria you dumb pig!

Let me say it once more since you still stuck in the past. Delta voted oUT of that your sh1thole western region and there's ZERO plans to return back. Get over it you slavish animals
Can't you communicate without insults? You sound pained. Stop writing ignorant story, there are some things you need to learn. I see you don't know much about the Delta state you igbos are claiming. In the first case, it is never part of old Eastern region. It was part of old western region.

Let forget about region here. The people Anioma are not majority in Delta state. Anioma ancestral home is Edo state. You could find anioma people in some Edo state, ondo state, Benue state and some state in the East. Anioma in Edo state don't speak Igbo, they speak Edo language. Also Anioma in owo in ondo state speak yoruboid language and so are their languages and culture differs based on the state they found themselves. If Anioma people were igbos, why do other Anioma settlers in other state not speak Igbo? Does my speaking of English makes me an English man?

You sound so naive, do you want me to believe that all Delta speak igbo and practice the Igbo culture?Are Itsekiri, urhobo ,isoko, ijaw and other tribes Igbo? Why grab all the land these people own as your Biafra land. Once again, Biafra is a land grabber!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 05, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:
Useless reasoning

So properties that are always burnt and looted by Almajiris is more important than Freedom

Freedom to do what exactly? I am genuinely curious

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by laudate: 3:00am On Sep 05, 2017
Xwhy1:

Can't you communicate without insults? You sound pained. Stop writing ignorant story, there are some things you need to learn. I see you don't know much about the Delta state you igbos are claiming. In the first case, it is never part of old Eastern region. It was part of old western region.

Let forget about region here. The people Anioma are not majority in Delta state. Anioma ancestral home is Edo state. You could find anioma people in some Edo state, ondo state, Benue state and some state in the East. Anioma in Edo state don't speak Igbo, they speak Edo language. Also Anioma in owo in ondo state speak yoruboid language and so are their languages and culture differs based on the state they found themselves. If Anioma people were igbos, why do other Anioma settlers in other state not speak Igbo? Does my speaking of English makes me an English man?

You sound so naive, do you want me to believe that all Delta speak igbo and practice the Igbo culture?Are Itsekiri, urhobo ,isoko, ijaw and other tribes Igbo? Why grab all the land these people own as your Biafra land. Once again, Biafra is a land grabber!!!
Oga, your comments about the Anioma people are incorrect, o! undecided The ones I met in Delta state speak Ika or a dialect of Igbo.
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by belente(m): 4:19am On Sep 05, 2017
Benekruku:

Tell them Fr. Mbaka!

There elites know that fact but the village breed and unexposed lots are not enlighten enough to comprehend

A few...

-There wards will become international students in Nigeria and pay high tuiton fees

-They will be taxed on there Buisness and properties as foreigners of which, land use charge can be ammended and properties revoked.

-They will frequently require Visiting, student, medical, buisiness visa and work-permit to enter Nigeria.

-Loss of Jobs. Nigerian company's will be forced to downsize employment of foreign expertraites. It's just about ammending labour laws close to that of any western country.

-Xenophobia will definitely spring up towards them within the Nigerian territory.

-They still did be solely dependent on Nigeria for an average of 20years before they have alternatives e.g Importation-Air and Sea, international flight, trade and commerce.

....just a few to mention

falacy
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by Xwhy1: 9:00am On Sep 05, 2017
laudate:

Oga, your comments about the Anioma people are incorrect, o! undecided The ones I met in Delta state speak Ika or a dialect of Igbo.
Yes, I am not disputing the fact that some Anioma in Delta state speaks ika a dialect of the Igbo language. Infact they bear igbo names and their culture is similar to igbo culture.What I'm saying is that migration brought them to this present state.They speak Igbo dialect due their close proximity with igbos. Get this as a fact, Anioma people are not only found in Delta state...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by EmekaBlue(m): 12:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
but wait...the owner of a property have the CofO(Certificate of Occupancy) in his/her custody right? Which even foreigners owns in the country.Cant it be sold and the money used to start building and developing the south east..abeg we should think rationally sometimes
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by sukkot: 12:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
Dillusionist:
like we have gained anything from these contraption other than hate and oppression. .mbaka should shut up he is fast losing relevance
contraption ?

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by AFONJACOW(m): 12:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
Mr mbaka speak for urself, they have gone through this before and survive don't worry if they lose or not... I don't know why people are afraid of referendum, this coward is crying more than the bereaved, even father mbaka is envy of Mazi KANU popularity, mbaka has lose his adoration fans, KANU is unstoppable bcux he speak what the Masses want to hear .. abeg go and talk to ur Sudanese friend jebrin Muhammadu buhari to let umu chukwu to go
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 05, 2017
so true.... i concur!
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by magoo10(m): 12:37pm On Sep 05, 2017
the fact that Yoruba and Hausa don't have houses and properties in the east shows that one Nigeria is just a mere talk ,Igbo's have the right to own properties anywhere .give them their Biafra let them be left with their east.

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by ozoemenaca: 12:38pm On Sep 05, 2017
This is not what Fr Mbaka said, they have added salt and pepper, I watched the video
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by KingMicky3286: 12:39pm On Sep 05, 2017
edunwablog:

http://www.akelicious.com/2017/09/igbos-will-lose-alot-if-country-break.html

We dont because of death refuse to go to war.

Let Nigeria break first before you talk about properties. Properties are not worth freedom . To hell with the properties.

Mbaka has spoken like a canal minded man.

Biafra my Blood and my home

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by samyyoung(m): 12:45pm On Sep 05, 2017
Benekruku:

Who has tabled a proposal for a referendum? Your Governors, Senators, Legislators, Representatives, business moguls and the likes re not identifying with it and you blaming Nigeria for hindering it.

Follow due process and see if a referendum won't come.

Your Elites at the fore-front do not buy Biafra so why blame other tribes for hindering it?

The whole agitation is a backyard ideology.

Word.....u make absolute sense
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by olusola200: 12:46pm On Sep 05, 2017
Benekruku:

Tell them Fr. Mbaka!

There elites know that fact but the village breed and unexposed lots are not enlighten enough to comprehend

A few...

-There wards will become international students in Nigeria and pay high tuiton fees

-They will be taxed on there Buisness and properties as foreigners of which, land use charge can be ammended and properties revoked.

-They will frequently require Visiting, student, medical, buisiness visa and work-permit to enter Nigeria.

-Loss of Jobs. Nigerian company's will be forced to downsize employment of foreign expertraites. It's just about ammending labour laws close to that of any western country.

-Xenophobia will definitely spring up towards them within the Nigerian territory.

-They still did be solely dependent on Nigeria for an average of 20years before they have alternatives e.g Importation-Air and Sea, international flight, trade and commerce.

....just a few to mention

Love u man, u have said my mind
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by mrfoxx(m): 12:46pm On Sep 05, 2017
I had told an igbo friend this but a fight nearly broke out...

Igbo's need to be told nothing but the Gospel truth.

Igbo's tend to loose the most, cut the crap, they own so many investiments in the North and west, they will loose so much...

They tend to have a long history of saboteur, snitching on themselves.
An average igbo man will never give room for the other or just pick a respresentive and cast all their votes for him GREEDINESS
They rather fight drag it and drag it in the dirt instead of one of them take the mantle of leadership...

lo and behold those actually supporting KANU are persants and probably have no investments...

if their was unity amongst them, why would some group faction themselves out to rattle agains their IPOB LEADER...
wake up yall and face the fact...

Nigeria is a mess right now but should biafra ever emerge it will BE MESSIER AND DIRTIER

Lets not let the labours of our heros past go down the drain in vain, lets fight together as ONE NIGERIA...

I STILL BELIEVE IN NIGERIA

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Anambra Pastor Found With Fetish Objects And People's Names In His House (Video) / Christ's Return Is Imminent / What Apostle Paul Had To Say About Tithes And Other Heretic Teachings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.