Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,294 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

This Long Snake Was Killed In My Neighbour's Room Yesterday Night - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Long Snake Was Killed In My Neighbour's Room Yesterday Night (31791 Views)

The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) / Ikorodu Flood: Long Snake Killed Yesterday In Lagos (Photos) / Long Snake Killed In Front Of A Church In Bayelsa (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Long Snake Was Killed In My Neighbour's Room Yesterday Night by Ofemmanu1: 11:36am On Sep 04, 2017
One day, a school teacher wrote on the board the following:
*9×1=7*
*9×2=18*
*9×3=27*
*9×4=36*
*9×5=45*
*9×6=54*
*9×7=63*
*9×8=72*
*9×9=81*
*9×10=90*

When He was done, he looked back at the students and they were all *laughing at him because of the first equation which was wrong.*

Then the teacher said the following:
I wrote the first equation wrong on purpose, because I wanted you to learn *Something important.*

This was for you to know how the world out there will TREAT you!

You can see that I wrote the *RIGHT thing nine times*, but none of you congratulated me for it.

But you all laughed and criticized me because of *one wrong thing* I did.

*The lesson is:*
The world Will Never Appreciate the good you do *a million times*, but will Criticize the *one wrong thing* you do.
So don't Get Discouraged!

*ALWAYS RISE ABOVE ALL THE LAUGHTER AND CRITICISM.*
Don't *Look Up* to man; *look Up to God!*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Long Snake Was Killed In My Neighbour's Room Yesterday Night by IgedeBushBoy(m): 11:37am On Sep 04, 2017
You got the video? Looks tasty tongue
Re: This Long Snake Was Killed In My Neighbour's Room Yesterday Night by nNEOo(m): 11:37am On Sep 04, 2017
Am sure you will not go unpunished ..... wink
Re: This Long Snake Was Killed In My Neighbour's Room Yesterday Night by cristianisraeli: 11:38am On Sep 04, 2017
talk2rotman:
It was around 8pm yesterday my neighbour sense an unusual movement in the corner of his room... Looking at it, behold it was a snake.

kill them anywhere you find them..no mercy..me i cut of the head with my cutlass back then with anger

1 Like

Re: This Long Snake Was Killed In My Neighbour's Room Yesterday Night by timilehin007(m): 11:38am On Sep 04, 2017
SugarMummyUSA:
Ouch! Looks quite dangerous!

Proud Sugar Mummy
call me someone sent me to you
Re: This Long Snake Was Killed In My Neighbour's Room Yesterday Night by AuroraB(f): 11:49am On Sep 04, 2017
nNEOo:
Am sure you will not go unpunished ..... wink
ROTFL cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: This Long Snake Was Killed In My Neighbour's Room Yesterday Night by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 04, 2017
thesicilian:

Lol. This is Naija bro, human beings never get rights finish, na animals go come get rights?
even left sef grin
Re: This Long Snake Was Killed In My Neighbour's Room Yesterday Night by nNEOo(m): 11:59am On Sep 04, 2017
AuroraB:
ROTFL cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

U find it amusing undecided
Re: This Long Snake Was Killed In My Neighbour's Room Yesterday Night by OrdercityWeb: 12:13pm On Sep 04, 2017
SugarMummyUSA:

Proud Sugar Mummy
Dude you're smarter than this now. undecided
Re: This Long Snake Was Killed In My Neighbour's Room Yesterday Night by banmee(m): 12:18pm On Sep 04, 2017
SugarMummyUSA:

Proud Sugar Mummy

I can bet my life this is a 19 year old with a laptop in a one room apartment. Respond to him at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: This Long Snake Was Killed In My Neighbour's Room Yesterday Night by thesicilian: 12:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
kaluxy007:
even left sef grin
lol
Re: This Long Snake Was Killed In My Neighbour's Room Yesterday Night by fiyin47(m): 12:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
Kill them all,I hate those creatures
Re: This Long Snake Was Killed In My Neighbour's Room Yesterday Night by talk2rotman(m): 12:36pm On Sep 04, 2017
Benekruku:
Egusi soup loading

Run to the market and get ingredients

Don't boil too much so you can suck fresh fluids from the meat

I used 2 eat snakes back then... But right now.. Its like im scared to even eat it
Re: This Long Snake Was Killed In My Neighbour's Room Yesterday Night by talk2rotman(m): 12:39pm On Sep 04, 2017
greggng:
Is ur nebor living in the bush?

D funny tin is dat our compound is fenced and tiled. I was even surprised my sef is
Re: This Long Snake Was Killed In My Neighbour's Room Yesterday Night by haryorbarmie83(m): 12:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
Abeg someone should help me with this person called lalasticalala, in every snake thread, people use to mention the name. Who's the person please. Thanks
Re: This Long Snake Was Killed In My Neighbour's Room Yesterday Night by eddieguru(m): 12:53pm On Sep 04, 2017
lala rite now... cheesy

Re: This Long Snake Was Killed In My Neighbour's Room Yesterday Night by AuroraB(f): 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2017
nNEOo:

U find it amusing undecided
Yes, why not? grin
Re: This Long Snake Was Killed In My Neighbour's Room Yesterday Night by joshmee4real(m): 1:09pm On Sep 04, 2017
May God continue to protect us all
Re: This Long Snake Was Killed In My Neighbour's Room Yesterday Night by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 04, 2017
mrkings84:
Do people still eat snakes in this 21st century?

Stay there.
grilled one for that matter.
Re: This Long Snake Was Killed In My Neighbour's Room Yesterday Night by YUSUFAALIKALI(m): 1:34pm On Sep 04, 2017
SNAKE
Re: This Long Snake Was Killed In My Neighbour's Room Yesterday Night by salesforce: 2:13pm On Sep 04, 2017
Room ke
Re: This Long Snake Was Killed In My Neighbour's Room Yesterday Night by bamasite(m): 3:03pm On Sep 04, 2017
Only on Nairaland shall I read and see!
Re: This Long Snake Was Killed In My Neighbour's Room Yesterday Night by enemyofprogress: 3:14pm On Sep 04, 2017
Lala no dey lack pepper snake pepper soup
Re: This Long Snake Was Killed In My Neighbour's Room Yesterday Night by Stallion84(m): 5:28pm On Sep 04, 2017
talk2rotman:
It was around 8pm yesterday my neighbour sense an unusual movement in the corner of his room... Looking at it, behold it was a snake.

Congratulate your neighbour. That looks like a king cobra and a bite from that is very fatal as u will hardly get an antivenom in most clinics.
Na testimony be this o
Re: This Long Snake Was Killed In My Neighbour's Room Yesterday Night by lekrich: 5:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
Lalastilala where did you see this one wey black like fadeyi oloro face.
Re: This Long Snake Was Killed In My Neighbour's Room Yesterday Night by Kaymaxine(m): 7:16pm On Sep 04, 2017
budosky:
Because you live in the ZOO, No snake in Biafra grin
Yeah...but baboons plenty
Re: This Long Snake Was Killed In My Neighbour's Room Yesterday Night by burkingx(f): 10:09pm On Sep 04, 2017
lebron7:

So brother u dey find who u go swindle
....Gbammm ! grin grin grin
Re: This Long Snake Was Killed In My Neighbour's Room Yesterday Night by nNEOo(m): 4:24am On Sep 05, 2017
AuroraB:
Yes, why not? grin

Well,hope it made your day cool
Re: This Long Snake Was Killed In My Neighbour's Room Yesterday Night by nNEOo(m): 12:12pm On Sep 05, 2017
AuroraB:
Yes, why not? grin

Don't it not funny angry
Re: This Long Snake Was Killed In My Neighbour's Room Yesterday Night by AuroraB(f): 12:16pm On Sep 05, 2017
nNEOo:

Don't it not funny angry
Are snakes that close to your heart shocked
Re: This Long Snake Was Killed In My Neighbour's Room Yesterday Night by nNEOo(m): 12:58pm On Sep 05, 2017
AuroraB:
Are snakes that close to your heart shocked

I cherish snake I dream about it every night I lost my girlfriend cos of snake I have a fantasy snake here .....

She's called little neo cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

FUEL SCARCITY: 3 Types Of People That Can Get Fuel Easily At The Fuel Stations / #itsonlyinnigeria Trending On Twitter (screenshots) / Man Jumps Over Obalende Bridge , Dies On Sighting Taskforce Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.