Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Miss Sahhara Henson's Father, Agbo Ella: "I Will Accept Her Bride Price" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Sahhara Henson's Father, Agbo Ella: "I Will Accept Her Bride Price" (41683 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance / Who Rocked It Better? Juliet Ibrahim Vs Taraji P Henson / Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miss Sahhara Henson's Father, Agbo Ella: "I Will Accept Her Bride Price" by owukpa(m): 8:15am On Sep 04, 2017
Chief Agbo Ella, father of the man-turned-woman, Clifford Oche, otherwise known as Miss Sahhara Henson has told WWW.IDOMAVOICE.COM that he is proud of the daughter, who was once his son and would welcome her with open arms if she decides to return home.

He denied ever disowning his former son, stressing that he would gladly accept bride price from any man who is willing to take his daughter to altar.

Born Clifford Oche to the family of Chief Agbo Ella in the dusty Benue town of Otukpo, he was raised in the capital city of Abuja. After two failed suicide attempts he escaped to London many years ago where he has since been living as a woman.

Sahhara Henson, a native of Otukpo Nobi in Otukpo LGA of Benue State, one of the first known Nigerian transgenders, is yet to find the absolute freedom she craves.

WATCH FULL INTERVIEW HERE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHZZfO1YCIM

SOURCE>>>http://www.idomavoice.com/2017/09/exclusive-man-turned-woman-clifford.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Miss Sahhara Henson's Father, Agbo Ella: "I Will Accept Her Bride Price" by greatmarshall(m): 8:17am On Sep 04, 2017
When money dey mouth wey talk bad go talk good

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Sahhara Henson's Father, Agbo Ella: "I Will Accept Her Bride Price" by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:19am On Sep 04, 2017
oga oo

it's all about economy (very funny)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2lD4Ufn91o&feature=youtu.be

2 Likes

Re: Miss Sahhara Henson's Father, Agbo Ella: "I Will Accept Her Bride Price" by Baawaa(m): 8:22am On Sep 04, 2017
Chief Agbo Ella, father of the man-turned-woman, Clifford Oche, otherwise known as Miss Sahhara Henson has told WWW.IDOMAVOICE.COM that he is proud of the daughter, who was once his son and would welcome her with open arms if she decides to return home.
Is not about money but integrity of the family.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Sahhara Henson's Father, Agbo Ella: "I Will Accept Her Bride Price" by Tamarapetty(f): 8:24am On Sep 04, 2017
ehya..
Re: Miss Sahhara Henson's Father, Agbo Ella: "I Will Accept Her Bride Price" by Tolexander: 8:26am On Sep 04, 2017
Baawaa:

You are still talking about integrity?

Can't you see integrity has no place in the man's gene and home!

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miss Sahhara Henson's Father, Agbo Ella: "I Will Accept Her Bride Price" by ShawttySoFyne(f): 8:28am On Sep 04, 2017
Was he sleeping when they snapped him in the first picture

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Sahhara Henson's Father, Agbo Ella: "I Will Accept Her Bride Price" by thesicilian: 8:28am On Sep 04, 2017
Some people will sell their children's destinies for money
Re: Miss Sahhara Henson's Father, Agbo Ella: "I Will Accept Her Bride Price" by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:45am On Sep 04, 2017
Oche you fall hand aswear grin
Aveco Secondary School Remembers

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Miss Sahhara Henson's Father, Agbo Ella: "I Will Accept Her Bride Price" by Partnerbiz3: 8:46am On Sep 04, 2017
nawao..
What is the world turning into

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Sahhara Henson's Father, Agbo Ella: "I Will Accept Her Bride Price" by maxiuc(m): 11:44am On Sep 04, 2017
angry sad sad sad angry
Re: Miss Sahhara Henson's Father, Agbo Ella: "I Will Accept Her Bride Price" by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 04, 2017

I have never and will never subscribe to the idea of bride price

it is a tradition that needs to be jettisoned.

dear sahhara

Please do not come back to Nigeria.

I'm very sure there are a lot of people who want to murder you, do not take their bait

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miss Sahhara Henson's Father, Agbo Ella: "I Will Accept Her Bride Price" by maberry(m): 11:44am On Sep 04, 2017
Ole

1 Like

Re: Miss Sahhara Henson's Father, Agbo Ella: "I Will Accept Her Bride Price" by fpeter(f): 11:45am On Sep 04, 2017
Miss Sahhara hates Nigeria and Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Sahhara Henson's Father, Agbo Ella: "I Will Accept Her Bride Price" by maberry(m): 11:46am On Sep 04, 2017
Both the father and his Former son are mad

20 Likes

Re: Miss Sahhara Henson's Father, Agbo Ella: "I Will Accept Her Bride Price" by thickminaj(f): 11:46am On Sep 04, 2017
Atleast his dad is proud of him........ Typical African parents would hv disowned him just to please the society

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Sahhara Henson's Father, Agbo Ella: "I Will Accept Her Bride Price" by Ogashub(m): 11:46am On Sep 04, 2017
Wonderful nonsense
Re: Miss Sahhara Henson's Father, Agbo Ella: "I Will Accept Her Bride Price" by rofanx13: 11:46am On Sep 04, 2017
End time
Re: Miss Sahhara Henson's Father, Agbo Ella: "I Will Accept Her Bride Price" by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 04, 2017
Ok
Re: Miss Sahhara Henson's Father, Agbo Ella: "I Will Accept Her Bride Price" by worlexy(m): 11:46am On Sep 04, 2017
That's a wise father, disowning him/her wouldn't change anything. The boy/girl needs to be shown love. Aki le omo buruku fekun paje

3 Likes

Re: Miss Sahhara Henson's Father, Agbo Ella: "I Will Accept Her Bride Price" by eaglez(m): 11:46am On Sep 04, 2017
Funny
Re: Miss Sahhara Henson's Father, Agbo Ella: "I Will Accept Her Bride Price" by DukeNija(m): 11:48am On Sep 04, 2017
SugarMummyUSA:
People can do anything for money tho!

itz the proud sugar mama

Penury affects the part of the brain responsible for rational thinking and decision making. It's not his fault.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Sahhara Henson's Father, Agbo Ella: "I Will Accept Her Bride Price" by olamil34(m): 11:49am On Sep 04, 2017
this man has smoked quality oshogo weed with a little bit of mexican cocaine
Re: Miss Sahhara Henson's Father, Agbo Ella: "I Will Accept Her Bride Price" by 1shortblackboy: 11:49am On Sep 04, 2017
i have resolved not to pass judgment on these kind of people anymore. i really dont know what the issue with them is. so i don free them

3 Likes

Re: Miss Sahhara Henson's Father, Agbo Ella: "I Will Accept Her Bride Price" by williamdeluxe(m): 11:49am On Sep 04, 2017
They can get breast tru surgery buh hw do dy remove dier Prick? I really wanna knw
Re: Miss Sahhara Henson's Father, Agbo Ella: "I Will Accept Her Bride Price" by CAPSLOCKED: 11:49am On Sep 04, 2017
williamdeluxe:
They can get breast tru surgery
buh hw do dy remove dier Prick?
I really wanna knw

I'VE SEEN IT BEFORE, IT CAN BE DONE.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Sahhara Henson's Father, Agbo Ella: "I Will Accept Her Bride Price" by MirJay: 11:50am On Sep 04, 2017
Baawaa:

1 Like

Re: Miss Sahhara Henson's Father, Agbo Ella: "I Will Accept Her Bride Price" by tlops(m): 11:50am On Sep 04, 2017
Come and collect
Re: Miss Sahhara Henson's Father, Agbo Ella: "I Will Accept Her Bride Price" by kingthreatz: 11:50am On Sep 04, 2017
From the father's retarded response, its obvious he deserves a retarded child

1 Like

Re: Miss Sahhara Henson's Father, Agbo Ella: "I Will Accept Her Bride Price" by dakeskese(m): 11:53am On Sep 04, 2017
Hahahahahahhahahahahaha...

This recession no go kee person o.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahah.
Re: Miss Sahhara Henson's Father, Agbo Ella: "I Will Accept Her Bride Price" by ponti93(m): 11:53am On Sep 04, 2017
SugarMummyUSA:
People can do anything for money tho!

Proud Sugar Mummy
GBOYS at work grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Disqualified BBNaija Housemate, Khloe Arrives Nigeria All Smiles (Photos) / Mr Eazi Splashes ₦8 Million At A Club In Victoria Island / Timi Dakolo And His Children Enjoy Swimming Together (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.