Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Why Do Igbos Think Every Other Tribe Hates Them. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Igbos Think Every Other Tribe Hates Them. (6334 Views)

Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist / Why Do Igbos Think Yoruba Will Leave Osinbajo For Fayose In 2019? / Atiku To Critics: Only Lazy People Think Every Rich Man Is Corrupt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Igbos Think Every Other Tribe Hates Them. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
Alcatraz005:

You seem reasonable. Please can you in a detailed manner explain or lay out what you mean by level playing ground?

The Igbos should be measured with fairplay in mind.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Think Every Other Tribe Hates Them. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
psp2pc:

igbodefender

a level playing ground isn't given on a platter of gold.
politics is about strategies and they should change the strategy they use.
politicians that switch parties know the game.
easterners are obsessed with PDP and when they lost at the federal level they lost relevance and for this reason easterners thinks they are marginalized.
IPOB started as an ideology which I support then, but now it's used as a political tool to destabilize buhari's administration.
Boko Haram wanted a caliphate in Nigeria, that's treason.
IPOB wants their own country in Nigeria. what's that?
Not every Igbo is in support of IPOB. The more Igbos are marginalised the stronger group's like IPOB get and vice versa.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Think Every Other Tribe Hates Them. by 9japride(m): 3:35pm On Sep 04, 2017
psp2pc:

I am indifferent about U people, but if u decide to hate me for no godamn reason except because am a Yoruba or Hausa, then don't expect me go give u love back. it's you people that's always complaining that everyone hates U, u hardly see a Hausa or Yoruba man complaining of been hated.
I don't need to support/discourage you from having your own country, it's not my business.
this ides your people have that everyone hates u should stop, U started with the hating and u want people to smile and shake hands with you right?
whatever you people are facing now, ur kinsmen plotted the graph so face it.
I just pity the innocent people who may get consumed when the polity is heated.
and the truth is that peradventure biafra is granted your people still won't move back to the eastern states. you know that's the truth. you want biafra but don't want to leave Nigeria. we know your scope ☺
[color=#006600][/color]

Igbos are the most detribalised people we have in Nigeria. I don't hate u, but if u don't love me don't expect me to love u either. Igbos love to travel to another man's area and they mingle with the society well and help in the development of such areas too, but u can't say that for other tribes men, except the Yorubas. Have u seen or heard of Igbos killing other Nigerians? No. So please let us leave since we are no longer welcomed in Nigeria. U ask if Igbos should not return back to Biafria when they finally have it? Most Igbos will still remain in Nigeria and do their legitimate businesses. Why are ur tribes men still in other countries of the world after Nigeria had gotten independent? We all should learn to fight against oppression. Nnamdi may be too harsh on his approach, but I feel that's the only way the government can listen to him. No b Nigeria we dey when no like soft people.
Re: Why Do Igbos Think Every Other Tribe Hates Them. by Michael004: 3:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
[s]
Dillusionist:
afonjas creating topics upon topics to get attention!!..biafra and igbos are now the trending topics being discuss all over the world..AFONJAS can't miss out
[/s]junks.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Think Every Other Tribe Hates Them. by Michael004: 3:48pm On Sep 04, 2017
rainylad:

Afonjas need Igbos to survive...even Seun who was came up with 'Nairaland against secessiinists bla bla bla needs same Igbo,Nnamdi Kanu and Biafra topics to draw traffic,smiling to the bank in the process..
They do not really need you. Seun is only making millions from you people stupidity. The more stupid you people sound and behave, the more the money into that Yoruba man seun's account. I pray you people stupidity will never end so that seun and other bloggers will make more and more money from it.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Think Every Other Tribe Hates Them. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 04, 2017
psp2pc:

and where in the article did it state you can create a country within a country..
South Sudan came out of Sudan
Britain is leaving EU
Etc
Re: Why Do Igbos Think Every Other Tribe Hates Them. by MasterKim: 4:58pm On Sep 04, 2017
temptnow:
No, the Igbos just want to be on their own, na by force to stay with yorubbers and Fulanis? Igbos and you people are not the same. Yorubbers resemble Togo and Ghana people while Hausa Fulanis resemble Chad and Niger republic people. So
so why re u crying wen fasola deported ur brodas back to aba

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Think Every Other Tribe Hates Them. by Ngozi123(f): 5:18pm On Sep 04, 2017
psp2pc:
I have always wondered why the Igbos think every other tribes in Nigeria hates them.
they are always quick to point to the Hausa or Yoruba tribe as the reason for any problem that betide them.
I have never heard a Yoruba or Hausa man ranting that a Igbo man is the cause of his problem.
I don't think the hausa or yoruba man really gives 2 thoughts about the igbo man. but the igbo are always quick to point accusing fingers to the aforementioned tribes.
Why?

If the Hausa or Yoruba man doesn't give two thoughts about the Igbo man then why are you here, creating a thread about us? Why are you people so obsessed with us?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos Think Every Other Tribe Hates Them. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 04, 2017
psp2pc:

and where in the article did it state you can create a country within a country..
Where in the article did it state you CANNOT create a country within a country ?
Re: Why Do Igbos Think Every Other Tribe Hates Them. by cjrane: 7:11pm On Sep 04, 2017
USELESS PROPAGANDA QUESTION.

NOW ASK WHY DO FULANI AND YORUBA ALWAYS BELIEVE IGBO HATE THEM?

What Igbos, Fulanis, Yoruba or any Nigerian thinks does not matter if you allowed people to reasonably rule themselves decently.

Hiding under the clothe of "one Nigeria" to dominate,repress and undermine people you consider your enemies is the problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos Think Every Other Tribe Hates Them. by smilingface(m): 7:14pm On Sep 04, 2017
Ever8054:
I think its only the lazy and jobless Igbo's thinks so.the real Igbo's are out there never thinking of which tribe hates or love them.
the useless ones are with the thought that,if the north and West are cut of from them,the oil in Niger Delta will be enough to make there sorry ass rich..they feel all jobs occupied by the Hausa and Yoruba in oil companies will become surplus for them.so they are using the "they hate us" slang to attract sympathy,thinking the whole world would aide them get Biafra..like me I don't hate real Igbo's but I don't like the lazy ones...
yea just like their is also useless jobless and lazy people in your tribe....op this is the answer to your question this guy also showed great hatred towards igbos in his quote
Re: Why Do Igbos Think Every Other Tribe Hates Them. by smilingface(m): 7:17pm On Sep 04, 2017
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

U guys are fond of asking very stupid and senseless questions? In ur innermost heart you don't like the Igbos too. When vast majority of Nigerians especially the northerners make statements like "Igbos will never rule the country, because they will sell everyone" is that not hate speech? I am too old to be deceived, if u and ur mischievous fellows feels that Igbos are giving u problem please help us tell the National Assembly to let us go. Everyday Igbo this Igbo that. I am very sure u guys use the name Igbo to masturbate and satisfy all ur fetish needs
those people are very evil ooo imagine people that always celebrate the death of igbos now accusing igbos of hating them...chai we igbos have indeed suffered.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos Think Every Other Tribe Hates Them. by smilingface(m): 7:23pm On Sep 04, 2017
Sylver247:
Because Igbos are a threat and a challenge to you all. Your inferiority complex and low self-esteem is making you all hate Igbos. You don't know what u want, you don't have a stand, ur life is anywhere belle face why won't you hate Igbos who know what they want and go for it wherever they are.
just ignore them and live your life peacefully they are born to exhibit hatred towards Igbo's..the op is one of those that will mock the three millions Igbo's that died during war.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos Think Every Other Tribe Hates Them. by rainylad(f): 7:27pm On Sep 04, 2017
psp2pc:

if you don't disturb us we won't disturb you...

You giulty conscience is disturbing you all,giving youall sleepless nights..Who is disturbing you?..you must be high.....Yorubas do not give 2 'thoughts' about Igbos,yet you opened a thread about us..your lies are legendary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Igbos Think Every Other Tribe Hates Them. by cumbak60: 8:19pm On Sep 04, 2017
psp2pc:

that zenmaster guy is a troll.
he isn't mentally matured and sometimes I wonder what has nairaland turned to. kids playground
See this tribal bigot mumu'o. Can you stand the intellect of zenmaster lol. You lost it man cheesy
Re: Why Do Igbos Think Every Other Tribe Hates Them. by 9japride(m): 8:20pm On Sep 04, 2017
smilingface:
those people are very evil ooo imagine people that always celebrate the death of igbos now accusing igbos of hating them...chai we igbos have indeed suffered.
[color=#006600][/color]

I dey tell u, very evil set of beings. Someone will just wake up each day and starts posting meaningless topics. I hv always said that humans are the most dangerous weapon of mass destruction in d world today.
Re: Why Do Igbos Think Every Other Tribe Hates Them. by 9japride(m): 8:24pm On Sep 04, 2017
rainylad:

You giulty conscience is disturbing you all,giving youall sleepless nights..Who is disturbing you?..you must be high.....Yorubas do not give 2 'thoughts' about Igbos,yet you opened a thread about us..your lies are legendary.
[color=#006600][/color]

It's people like the op that gives his tribesman a bad name.
Re: Why Do Igbos Think Every Other Tribe Hates Them. by psp2pc(m): 8:24pm On Sep 04, 2017
cumbak60:

See this tribal bigot mumu'o. Can you stand the intellect of zenmaster lol. You lost it man cheesy

u barely know the fury of my words..
Re: Why Do Igbos Think Every Other Tribe Hates Them. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 04, 2017
psp2pc:

u barely know the fury of my words..
Tell us more about this fury
Re: Why Do Igbos Think Every Other Tribe Hates Them. by psp2pc(m): 9:08pm On Sep 04, 2017
zenmaster:
Tell us more about this fury
I don't trade banters with teens and tweenies
Re: Why Do Igbos Think Every Other Tribe Hates Them. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 04, 2017
psp2pc:

I don't trade banters with teens and tweenies
Ok
Support Biafra and stop complaining

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Think Every Other Tribe Hates Them. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
igbodefender:
Igbos are hated by many because of their habit of succeeding in whatever conditions you place them.
Good. But if that be the case, how come is it you are the ones always doing the most whining and complaining? Shouldn't your success have translated into actual political dominance over all other ethnic groups? Why are you currently on the lower end of the national political spectrum? Learn a lesson: Empty chest beating will take you nowhere but will most certainly make others hate you

1 Like

Re: Why Do Igbos Think Every Other Tribe Hates Them. by smilingface(m): 9:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

I dey tell u, very evil set of beings. Someone will just wake up each day and starts posting meaningless topics. I hv always said that humans are the most dangerous weapon of mass destruction in d world today.
true talk, especially black men..that's why I have learnt to ignore them because the worse they can do is threaten and gang up to kill Igbo's..and they will also die because its won't make them immortal....evil people everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Igbos Think Every Other Tribe Hates Them. by 9japride(m): 3:38am On Sep 05, 2017
smilingface:
true talk, especially black men..that's why I have learnt to ignore them because the worse they can do is threaten and gang up to kill Igbo's..and they will also die because its won't make them immortal....evil people everywhere.

God will always fight for the Igbos, while the haters will b left in ruins.
Re: Why Do Igbos Think Every Other Tribe Hates Them. by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 05, 2017
GoroTango:
Good. But if that be the case, how come is it you are the ones always doing the most whining and complaining? Shouldn't your success have translated into actual political dominance over all other ethnic groups? Why are you currently on the lower end of the national political spectrum? Learn a lesson: Empty chest beating will take you nowhere but will most certainly make others hate you
So, we should just clap as anti-Igboists like you open hate-filled threads and type lies about Igbos? You are very 'funny'.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Why Nigerians Must Stand Firmly Behind Buhari – Keyamo / Nnamdi Kanu Get A Very Big Disgrace Today PHOTOS / List Of ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU Haters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.