Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

How To Make Profitable Income Rendering Email Marketing Services For Companies - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Profitable Income Rendering Email Marketing Services For Companies (506 Views)

Do You Know That It Is Possible To Get Paid To Write Short Emails For Companies? / DIESEL Supplies For Companies, Retailers, Schools (make Over 250k For Referrals / How To Make Profitable Income With Email Marketing Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Profitable Income Rendering Email Marketing Services For Companies by arak4love(m): 8:34am On Sep 04, 2017
Are you an internet marketer who has been strugling with email marketing just because there is no reliable autoresponder system for you to use?

Are you a stay at home mum who needs a support income just to meet needs?
Are you tired of seeking jobs and want to tap into the unending opportunities on the internet?

Are you an undergraduate who needs consistent income to sustain your regular needs?

Do you wish to learn the art of promoting product using email marketing?

Do you find it expensive to pay monthly fee to those autoresponder companies who now charge exorbitant monthly fee?

Do you wish to earn consistent income with email marketing on autopilot?

Do you want to learn the secret the internet gurus use to make consistent six figures every month?

Do you need a reliable and consistent internet opportunities to engage in order to settle your monthly bills?

Today, I want to tell you that the strange solution to your Email Marketing problem is solved.

Just like you, I used to suffer from the rigorous ways to send bulk emails as an email marketer.

The constant ban on my gmail account made it miserable for me to start my email marketing business. It was just miserable. And I really feel for anyone else putting up to start email marketing business.

But you know what? It doesn’t have to be this way. You see, one day while I was having a chat with one of my international email marketing colleague he gave a kind of weird idea about how to solve my email marketing problem.

I decided to follow those ideas swiftly. So I tried it to see what would happen. And much to my surprise … it worked! In fact it worked so quickly I almost thought it was a fluke. But it wasn’t a fluke. It DOES work. And I believe this unending tricks and idea could eliminate all your email marketing problems too.

I will show you exactly what I did and how you can do the same thing in this ultimate guide.

OVERVIEW OF EMAIL MARKETING

The Internet has made it possible to connect millions of peoples’ names and addresses from around the world. And the number increases as more and more people discover the convenience and the growing necessity of the Internet in today’s fast-paced environment, where business growth largely depends on information technology.

This has created many opportunities to encourage below the line marketing strategies. Enterprising marketers have found the Internet a fertile ground to launch their products and services. They employ what is known as bulk email marketing or sending advertisements and infomercials to email users.

In the 1990’s, this method went unchecked and unmonitored. This resulted in the birth of the term spam mail- unsolicited email. And the problem goes on today although measures are being taken to stop spammers.

To ensure the success of bulk email marketing strategies, the sender must have a clean list of targeted email addresses. This wills not only help the company assess the success of their campaigns; it will more importantly curb the risk of breaking the anti-spamming laws.

Several US states and countries around the world have already enacted these laws to protect the public against unwanted mail. Through the use of available software, generating a useful addressee list is fast and easy. Targeted email addresses can be extracted from URL’s and email service providers.

Another option is to purchase a ready-made list. This list usually comes from email service providers and agencies that conduct surveys. Although sending out magazines and newsletters to millions of addresses through bulk emailing is free, companies cannot afford to risk the equity of their brands by offending people.

Your email address lists should only contain those that signify they want to receive email from you. Otherwise, your unsolicited advertising will be classified as spam mail.

WHY YOU MUST VENTURE INTO EMAIL MARKETING

With the Internet spreading its wings so rapidly over the years, it is only a matter of time before everyone in the world is connected. It has become the main medium for carrying information and it has surpassed its competition in more than one way.

It is only natural that, for this reason, many businesses (mostly successful ones) have decided to replace the promotion and marketing over the physical mediums (such as TV and radio) for various types of online promotion.

There are a few ways in which you can promote online, as I mentioned in the last sentence. You can use the social networks towards your promotion (also known as the Social Media Marketing, or SMM).

You can also hire an SEO (Search Engine Optimization) consultant, who will work towards optimizing the search engines to make sure that your website comes out on top when searching certain keywords that are related to your business.

The third option is to promote your business via email, through various types of mailing lists. Here, I will talk about email promotion, since the first two are being greatly discussed nowadays and everyone seems to forget about the good old option of email marketing.

The importance of email marketing

Email marketing is important for many reasons. For example, it is important because it is highly adaptable. You can make the emails that you send to promote your business so that they suit any need that you might have.

You can target many different social groups and adapt the content accordingly. Since the business world is constantly changing, you have to be able to respond quickly to any changes that the marketing experts present.

Another reason why this kind of marketing is important for any business and should not be ignored and forgotten is that it is very inexpensive.

You can incorporate it into any kind of marketing plan that your business might have without having any additional costs.

To get the full ebook for free, send an email with the subject FREE EMAIL MARKETING EBOOK to

report@internetinfoman.com

(1) (Reply)

Telecoms Money Rev! / How To Make Money With WEMA BANK ALAT -the First 100% Digital Banking In Nigeria / How To Make Over 200k Monthly From Home Delivery Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.