Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:58 AM

Get A Real Estate Portfolio Website In SEVEN DAYS. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Get A Real Estate Portfolio Website In SEVEN DAYS. (223 Views)

Top 5 Trendy Real Estate Listing website's In Nigeria / Mycash Estate Lets You Build Dollar Denominated Real Estate Portfolio In Nigeria / Estate Portfolio For Smart Investors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get A Real Estate Portfolio Website In SEVEN DAYS. by Ignyte(m): 8:58am On Sep 04, 2017
So, you sell. Properties and you want to reach a wider audience. Well, I'll recommend a Real estate portfolio website.

With a portfolio website, you can put together all pictures and descriptions of your properties and even include prices so that whenever someone sees a property he likes on your site. The client can place a 'payment on delivery' order. So that, the company can contact such a client via the details given in the order as to the completion of the transaction.

You might think these services may be expensive, However allow me to introduce myself; My name is Peter Jev. I am a Benue based web designer of repute, being a member of the prestigious benue tech forum as well as. I am also the Creative Service Director at Slush, Benue State's foremost, Creative agency.

Given my credentials, I am your best bet at building a real estate website. My web service range from N30,000 to as much as N850,000 depending on what job I am working on.

Your real estate website will cost;
N35,000

The payments are by installments; The first N15,000 is paid in three installments. And the last N20,000 is to be paid after the site is completed.

All websites take seven days to complete (After completion of the first payment). If after seven days the site is not completed, the customer is allowed to take out 25% of the remaining pay for delayed caused.

Contact me via call/SMS today on: 07037534762
Or Facebook: Peter Tyler Jev
Twitter: @peterjev

Check this website I designed for just N3,000 last month [url]solarvisionnija.com.ng[/url]

(1) (Reply)

3800sqm Land For Lease Inside Ikeja Gra In A Commercial Nerve. N17m P/a / Hottest Selling Estates, Ibeju Lekki/ajah / 3 Plots Of Land Available In Ibadan, Akobo Oju-irin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.