Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,209 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Adekunle Gold Bags ' Best African Music Artist 2017' Award In London. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Bags ' Best African Music Artist 2017' Award In London. (330 Views)

2020 NET Award: Davido Emerges As The Most Popular Music Artist(Photos) / Linda Ikeji Receives The African Achievers' Award In London (photos) / Omotola Jalade Wows In Red Dress To The AFRIMA 2018 Award In Ghana (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Bags ' Best African Music Artist 2017' Award In London. by Xquisite360: 9:06am On Sep 04, 2017
Ex-YBNL singer, Adekunle scooped himself the award for ‘Best African Music Artist 2017’ at the just concluded International Achievement Recognition Awards (IARA) which held in London.

The ‘Sade' crooner was full with excitement as he took to social media to share the news.
He wrote:
"Squirming in disbelief that anyone would think this of me amongst the amazing host of us and that I get rewarded for doing the thing I love the most.
I am deeply grateful.
Thank You" .
http://www.xquisite360.com/2017/09/adekunle-gold-bags-best-african-music.html?m=1#more

Re: Adekunle Gold Bags ' Best African Music Artist 2017' Award In London. by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 04, 2017
Olenu. Congratulations

(1) (Reply)

Singer, Simi Rocks Sheer Top And Shorts In New Photos / Talentless D'banj Is Stupid To Have Left Don Jazzy (eedris Abdulkareem) / Hazelnate Clothing's For Male And Female

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.