Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification - Fashion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification (122408 Views)

Victory Obasi Wins The Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2017 Contest (Photos) / Ugochi Ihezue Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria MBGN 2017 (Photos) / Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by Stevengerd(m): 7:41am On Sep 06, 2017
pweetymama:
he is offering 50k to them for d display of their pics,which ordinarily they do for free on facebook.so,d guy try sef!
Ok oo. Goodluck to dem, wult u display urs?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by computerglobal(m): 7:42am On Sep 06, 2017
princetom1:

All of una wey dey call me oga, i hope d day wey una see the small pikin i am, una no go break my head

grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by Unlimited22: 7:45am On Sep 06, 2017
safarigirl:
how many times will she participate? undecided
As many times as she feels like, except there is a limit.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 06, 2017
April4th:
Nominee no.:2 https://www.nairaland.com/angelicdamsel

She said she isn't here to be an online celeb.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by naijaboiy: 7:52am On Sep 06, 2017
safarigirl:
let them come

The last time they did this trash competition, their winner was looking like WTF and I called them out on it. All her aunties and church members came at me, but the truth is the truth.

Today, how far?

They should just limit this thing to Miss Romanceland and stop disturbing serious-minded people. Miss NL that is based in one section, is that one Miss NL?
You should at least proffer solutions or suggestions instead of always "calling them out" like you're doing.

You have labeled the organizers dictators and all what not, even without trying to consider if they've thought of your rants to consider other options.

What other alternative should be applied? You can't stop people from contesting whether they're popular or not. That's discrimination in the first place.

If you want to be taken seriously profer credible solutions or you can just sit quietly and observe. No be by force to talk madam.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by Sarang(f): 8:02am On Sep 06, 2017
Who am I going to nominate? undecided
I nominate

Denominator cheesy

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by Blackhawk01: 8:02am On Sep 06, 2017
makydebbie:
I love you too hun. kiss
Make pelzin no come here call me lez now. angry

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Lez wah? No way! Not when you've got Omo nna and I just found myself a cute head, gbenshing all the way. lipsrsealed kiss kiss wink

Who I wan nominate for this thing sef?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by ImDharay: 8:06am On Sep 06, 2017
sexybbstar:

Thanks for nominating me, I don't really know much about the contest.
It's not really hard to understand,
Accept that nomination & you are set...
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 06, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
I think the person you're looking for is ilegendd
People always mix up our monikers or think we're the same person.
lol,you are right bro
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by ImDharay: 8:10am On Sep 06, 2017
cymontempler:
Afterall, most guys will be nominating ladies they are Lusting after.

Here to see guys with low taste.

Don't know what to expect from 50k beauty contest.

If you are a lady who is hardworking with self drive. You don't need to be a slay queen. As long as you are beautiful on the inside. Send me a message.

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by fatymore(f): 8:12am On Sep 06, 2017
Can I do... I cover my hair though grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by Ajewealth123(m): 8:13am On Sep 06, 2017
Dygeasy:
LIST OF VERIFIED CONTESTANTS

1. SHADYBERRY

i don't think yu should accept anyone that doesn't have their pics on their profile like this shaddyberry
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by Deiok(m): 8:17am On Sep 06, 2017
How is the nomination so far. I am following this edition.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 06, 2017
Loyalblak007 would you be willing to participate? You are gorgeous.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by ImDharay: 8:22am On Sep 06, 2017
trustyshoess:
I need suggestions people! Who should I nominate?
If you want people to take your nomination
serious, start from nominating yourself.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by makydebbie(f): 8:23am On Sep 06, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Lez wah? No way! Not when you've got Omo nna and I just found myself a cute head, gbenshing all the way. lipsrsealed kiss kiss wink

Who I wan nominate for this thing sef?
Hahahahahaha, it's dick over pussy. tongue cheesy grin

I wan nominate Blackhawk01 but she too craze. grin
She for sleep on interview day sef. grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by ImDharay: 8:24am On Sep 06, 2017
fatymore:
Can I do... I cover my hair though grin
Yes you can DO.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by MrCork: 8:24am On Sep 06, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
If mamagee should contest, I swear I'm going to support and vote for her to the end.

...but y r u all ways soppotin women..do u realise lessssbiannism is 10year prison & 6month ban on nairaland? SMH!! undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by donsiqua(m): 8:24am On Sep 06, 2017
Good. It's time for me to spark!

I nomination, I nomination

www.nairaland.com/evestar200

A round of applause for me!

cc:dygeasy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by princetom1(m): 8:24am On Sep 06, 2017
naijaboiy:

You should at least proffer solutions or suggestions instead of always "calling them out" like you're doing.

You have labeled the organizers dictators and all what not, even without trying to consider if they've thought of your rants to consider other options.

What other alternative should be applied? You can't stop people from contesting whether they're popular or not. That's discrimination in the first place.

If you want to be taken seriously profer credible solutions or you can just sit quietly and observe. No be by force to talk madam.

She is saying the truth. For those of us who isn't on romance section, we only get to know because it made front page... Let the organizer just call it miss romanceland and we can all go to bed in peace. If u are a leading and u can think of a better working concept, either from u or ur staffs, u are not worth being there... Shalom

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by AngelicDamsel(f): 8:25am On Sep 06, 2017
DouglasH92:

She said she isn't here to be an online celeb.
True........
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by fiftynaira(m): 8:28am On Sep 06, 2017
goldbim
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by Prefola: 8:29am On Sep 06, 2017
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by MizMyColi(f): 8:29am On Sep 06, 2017
naijaboiy:

Safarigirl, over to you.

angry

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by McBrooklyn(m): 8:30am On Sep 06, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
the heck undecided this blasted contest is still ago. I thought I missed the disaster.

And I was actually thinking about nominating you... grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by sophiadaniel(f): 8:31am On Sep 06, 2017
How do I nominate myself?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by makydebbie(f): 8:33am On Sep 06, 2017
sophiadaniel:
How do I nominate myself?
You're new oo. grin

Type, I nominate sophiadaniel.

Cc dygeasy.

Goodluck. grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 06, 2017
Hmmmm

Bleep's goin' on in here?

I shouldn't have anyone to nominate since almost every Nairaland girl fights me cuz I hate on Slay Mamas.

But I'll jus nominate MissRaine69... since she seems the more reasonable of them all, the most intelligent girl I've conversed with on NL & the most likely to share the prize wit me (which is d most important) grin

https://www.nairaland.com/missraine69

Sha work on your temper...

CC: dygeasy

PS: This has in no way changed my views about Slay Mamas & their evil agenda at male specie annihilation & world domination.

grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 06, 2017
McBrooklyn:

And I was actually thinking about nominating you... grin
boy bye
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by fastgyal(f): 8:43am On Sep 06, 2017
ImDharay:
Those i would've loved to nominate will
definitely feel too pompous by declining...
nominate me jare
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by Blackhawk01: 8:46am On Sep 06, 2017
makydebbie:
Hahahahahaha, it's dick over pussy. tongue cheesy grin

I wan nominate Blackhawk01 but she too craze. grin
She for sleep on interview day sef. grin

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy. Loud it, babez! kiss awa ti Dickson lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Iffa knack you jazz now, people wee say I'm wicked. sad

I nominate Makydebbie, I wee be your campaign manager. We don win sef. wink wink cool
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 06, 2017
BraniacX:
wetin do markudi? undecided abi den no need your help again? sad
what I don't understand that 1st bit

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (68) (Reply)

Cornrows! I Didn't Know Nigerian Men Love This Hairstyle So Much (Photos) / *** QUEENZHAIR™ ||Get in Here For 100% Raw Vietnamese Human Hairs *** / Video Tutorial : Download Free Makeup Tutorial For Black Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.