Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,466 members, 7,857,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 12:27 AM

Which Pocket Friendly Courier Can I Use To Send A Package To France - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Pocket Friendly Courier Can I Use To Send A Package To France (556 Views)

Loan App Send A Fraud Message To My Hr Over Loan Default. Any Implication? / Who Can Pick Up A Package In Ikeja And Deliver To Sango Ota ? / How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Pocket Friendly Courier Can I Use To Send A Package To France by booblacain(m): 10:07am On Sep 04, 2017
Iknow there are DHL, ups and the likes, but I feel they are too expensive. Please which other courier have you used to ship (air freight) to France, which else would you recommend? Thanks.
Re: Which Pocket Friendly Courier Can I Use To Send A Package To France by tendareo: 6:37pm On Sep 04, 2017
Check transthat.com
Re: Which Pocket Friendly Courier Can I Use To Send A Package To France by booblacain(m): 9:46pm On Sep 04, 2017
tendareo:
Check transthat.com

Thanks for the input. I checked out the site and realized it for clients that need packages shipped from abroad to Nigeria. What I need is to ship to abroad (France).
Re: Which Pocket Friendly Courier Can I Use To Send A Package To France by booblacain(m): 9:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
Nairaland and Nairalanders used to be very helpful on issues like this. Things have changed so much over the years on NL.
Re: Which Pocket Friendly Courier Can I Use To Send A Package To France by thecontentking(f): 8:27am On Sep 05, 2017
Nipost.
Re: Which Pocket Friendly Courier Can I Use To Send A Package To France by aieromon(m): 8:30am On Sep 05, 2017
booblacain:
Iknow there are DHL, ups and the likes, but I feel they are too expensive. Please which other courier have you used to ship (air freight) to France, which else would you recommend? Thanks.

EMS Speed Post

Tranex

1 Like

Re: Which Pocket Friendly Courier Can I Use To Send A Package To France by booblacain(m): 9:27am On Sep 05, 2017
aieromon:

EMS Speed Post

Tranex
thank you brother.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Wears Now Available / Do It Yourself (DIY) Projects You Shouldn’t Do Yourself / 10 Acres Of Land For N20million.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.