Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Foreign Buyers Of Crude Oil Needed! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Foreign Buyers Of Crude Oil Needed! (1344 Views)

Dangote Refinery Secures Permit To Process Over 300,000 Barrels Of Crude / Price Of Crude Oil Is Rising Again As The World Eases COVID-19 Restrictions / NPDC Targets 500,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil Per Day Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foreign Buyers Of Crude Oil Needed! by mukykaffe: 11:34am On Sep 04, 2017
Hy guys, i have a connect with the CEO of a certified oil company in which i was given a chance to bring any foreign company interested in buying crude oil at affordable rate. Please if you know any let's join hands and make something out of something.
Re: Foreign Buyers Of Crude Oil Needed! by SOFTENGR: 11:41am On Sep 04, 2017
mukykaffe:
Hy guys, i have a connect with the CEO of a certified oil company in which i was given a chance to bring any foreign company interested in buying crude oil at affordable rate. Please if you know any let's join hands and make something out of something.
Are you a bunkerer
Re: Foreign Buyers Of Crude Oil Needed! by mukykaffe: 11:51am On Sep 04, 2017
Never bro, everything would be in writing. The foreign company has to write letter of intent to the company which I will submit it to the CEO and would be reviewed. Then legal agreements and stuffs follow up...
Re: Foreign Buyers Of Crude Oil Needed! by mukykaffe: 11:52am On Sep 04, 2017
SOFTENGR:

Are you a bunkerer

Never bro, everything would be in writing. The foreign company has to write letter of intent to the company which I will submit it to the CEO and would be reviewed. Then legal agreements and stuffs follow up...
Re: Foreign Buyers Of Crude Oil Needed! by id4sho(m): 11:57am On Sep 04, 2017
Crude oil allocation follows strict process, NNPC warns Nigerians
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, Sunday, disclosed that its crude oil allocation programme follows strict procedures, processes and standards, while it warned unsuspecting members of the public against the activities of scammers.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/08/crude-oil-allocation-follows-strict-process-nnpc-warns-nigerians/

1 Like

Re: Foreign Buyers Of Crude Oil Needed! by mukykaffe: 12:08pm On Sep 04, 2017
id4sho:
Crude oil allocation follows strict process, NNPC warns Nigerians
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, Sunday, disclosed that its crude oil allocation programme follows strict procedures, processes and standards, while it warned unsuspecting members of the public against the activities of scammers.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/08/crude-oil-allocation-follows-strict-process-nnpc-warns-nigerians/

Nothing is impossible in Nigeria,Don't doubt me if I tell you I know GMD NNPC Maikanti Baru i can get allocation even in nnpc, besides this allocation is from a private company not nnpc. All what I need is serious people
Re: Foreign Buyers Of Crude Oil Needed! by id4sho(m): 12:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
mukykaffe:

Nothing is impossible in Nigeria,Don't doubt me if I tell you I know GMD NNPC Maikanti Baru i can get allocation even in nnpc, besides this allocation is from a private company not nnpc. All what I need is serious people
Na true talk sha, na naija we dey
Re: Foreign Buyers Of Crude Oil Needed! by Auric(m): 1:36pm On Sep 04, 2017
how bout petrol can u seeing as u are connected can u supply petrol
Re: Foreign Buyers Of Crude Oil Needed! by Jimbiz(m): 2:08pm On Sep 04, 2017
Nice one. Are you a builder? check my signature
Re: Foreign Buyers Of Crude Oil Needed! by mukykaffe: 2:51pm On Sep 04, 2017
Auric:
how bout petrol can u seeing as u are connected can u supply petrol

Supplying Pms too is possible.
Re: Foreign Buyers Of Crude Oil Needed! by Auric(m): 11:53pm On Sep 04, 2017
mukykaffe:

Supplying Pms too is possible.
bro call me or WhatsApp 08122236911

(1) (Reply)

bsjsb / Make N20000 From ALAT Immediately / Automobile Mechanic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.