Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,097 members, 7,953,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:43 PM

Has Tecno Smartphones Really Gone That Bad? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Has Tecno Smartphones Really Gone That Bad? (1633 Views)

Who Has Tecno Pouviour For Sale @ 20k / Who Has Tecno Camon X Pro Panel (or Motherboard) In Jos? / Price List Of Latest TECNO Smartphones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Tecno Smartphones Really Gone That Bad? by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 04, 2017
I want to hear you view, cause Tecno mobile has been the best for years and we're willing to risk anything to make it the best.

So drop your views.

Mynd44 move it to fp so that i can have good reasons to show our boss. Thanks
Re: Has Tecno Smartphones Really Gone That Bad? by lawrenceunaa: 4:39pm On Sep 04, 2017
tecno is sh!t, infinix is a better sh!t and itel is the worst sh!t ,all from the sh!t hole transsion
Re: Has Tecno Smartphones Really Gone That Bad? by Vello(m): 7:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
More than u can possibly comprehend. And adding salt to injury is the exploitative disposition of Carlcare & her agents that you more often than not end up paying double the amount of ur supposed 12+1 warranty within 2 to 3 months. Again why is Carlcare offices always crowded all year round? Tecno has regrettably turned a nightmare. Cos of my recommendation, about 15 of my colleagues subscribed to Tecno & some, like me have even bought 3 times or more within 3 years but owing to my predicament as well as some others I cant recall all here, its almost all Gionee, Huawei & Fero among other brands.
For my peace of mind and pocket, NAY to Tecno until...
Re: Has Tecno Smartphones Really Gone That Bad? by nans24: 10:22pm On Sep 04, 2017
lawrenceunaa:
tecno is sh!t, infinix is a better sh!t and itel is the worst sh!t ,all from the sh!t hole transsion

grin grin grin

[img]http://media./media/IRZE8JX2BQikM/giphy.gif[/img]]

(1) (Reply)

Urgent!!!! / Gionee F5, 32gig ROM, 4gig RAM, 4000mah Battery, 28k / Tecno Phantom 9 Price In Nigeria And Specs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.