Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Oil And Gas Aptitude Test - Exxonmobil - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oil And Gas Aptitude Test - Exxonmobil (6414 Views)

Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation / Aptitude Test Invite For Eunisell 2017 / Matrix Group Nigeria Aptitude Test Invite. Anyone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oil And Gas Aptitude Test - Exxonmobil by examatoz: 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2017
EXXONMOBIL is one of the multinational Oil and Gas Company that usually recruit young graduate in their training program. Their process of recruitment is free and fair.
1. For you to be recruited, you will go online to fill their application form. Once your qualification and course of study meet up with their demand, you will be invited for an aptitude test.
2. After writing their aptitude test, if you are successful in their aptitude test you will be invited for an interview
3. After the interview, if you are successful, you will be accepted in their training programs.
The duration of their training programs varies depending if you are applying as an OND or HND or B.SC/B.ENG holder. It also depend on your areas of qualification and if you have experience or not.
But one thing is certain, during your training you will be paid some amount which will be determined by the company and at the end of the training you will be given a certificate and those successful ones will be recruited into the company.
Let talk about how to get into ExxonMobil now.
1. When do ExxonMobil applications comes out?
Well, the application form comes out any time of the year depending on the company policy. One thing is certain, when it comes out it is not secret. It will be publish in some major newspaper and online. So just be vigilant.
2. How do I get the past questions?
This is one of the most frequently ask question online. In fact, over the years I have receive hundreds of emails requesting for ExxonMobil past questions.
I have also come across many site offering to sell ExxonMobil past question among others. This is where the danger lies. ExxonMobil does not give their past question out. This does not mean that you cannot know the questions they have set in the past. Since the exam is written by thousands of applicant many have been able to share the questions they remember on many social media and different forums.
If you are seeking for these past questions so that you will see exactly the same thing when you write your ExxonMobil exam, then you are wrong. I have always tell person that like SHL, GMAT and other job aptitude testing, they do not have a particular questions they will always set.
But one thing is constant. ExxonMobil like other oil and gas company follows the standard aptitude test questions for job recruitment and their past questions follow a standard format. It is this format I advise you to study and understand so that whatever question that will be set on your exam, you will be able to answers it.
3. What are ExxonMobil test format?
There are at most five types of attitude test questions to expect in your ExxonMobil exam depending on the position you are applying for. They are:
A. NUMERICAL REASONING
B. VERBAL REASONING
3. MECHANICAL REASONING
4. ABSTRACT REASONING
5. CAREER SKILLS TEST.
Note that you may not necessary write this 5 in all aptitude test. Some may only write numerical, verbal and abstract.
In all, the abstract reasoning has been the most difficult part that many applicants find it hard to answers. This is because it tests your natural intelligent but these can also be developed through training and constant practice.
To get preparatory questions to understand these various aspects of ExxonMobil aptitude test please bookmark this page as I will soon post some practice questions here. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Oil And Gas Aptitude Test - Exxonmobil by jobaptest: 7:36pm On Sep 04, 2017
To access this ExxonMobil online preparatory class, follow the link below

click on student login site and enter the following

username: oilandgas001

password: aptitudetest001

click on submit

click on the class you want and take your test

Re: Oil And Gas Aptitude Test - Exxonmobil by blueprint4real: 7:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
You can also login with this username and password

jobaptest:

click on submit

jobaptest:

click on submit

username: oilandgas

password: aptitudetest

click on submit

Re: Oil And Gas Aptitude Test - Exxonmobil by Nobody: 12:42am On Sep 05, 2017
whats the site for filling the form

1 Like

Re: Oil And Gas Aptitude Test - Exxonmobil by obinnanelson4(m): 4:36am On Sep 05, 2017
Op only you get three monikers , well done.

2 Likes

Re: Oil And Gas Aptitude Test - Exxonmobil by TES2LA(m): 7:45am On Sep 05, 2017
OKAY
Re: Oil And Gas Aptitude Test - Exxonmobil by Ndukings: 1:30pm On Nov 29, 2018
Thanks
Re: Oil And Gas Aptitude Test - Exxonmobil by Nauzystan(m): 6:13pm On Jan 17, 2019
The tests are expired

blueprint4real:
You can also login with this username and password

username: oilandgas

password: aptitudetest

click on submit

Re: Oil And Gas Aptitude Test - Exxonmobil by tboyomit(m): 10:57pm On Oct 14, 2020
How can I get access to this tests?

1 Like

Re: Oil And Gas Aptitude Test - Exxonmobil by adadioranmah(f): 4:20am On Oct 16, 2020
tboyomit:
How can I get access to this tests?

You got an invite too?
Re: Oil And Gas Aptitude Test - Exxonmobil by tboyomit(m): 10:13am On Oct 24, 2020
yes for the NCDMB(i guess) on testmi.ng

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Service : I Just Received Invitation For Examination/interview / Opportunity For First Class Graduates / Vacancy In An Electrical Engineering Company(lagos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.