Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,938 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Why IPOB Must Get Nnamdi Kanu Medical Help, Now! By Buchi Obichie - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why IPOB Must Get Nnamdi Kanu Medical Help, Now! By Buchi Obichie (2039 Views)

Nuremberg: One Question Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Must Answer – Orji Uzor Kalu / APC Is A Failure, Has Lily-Livered, Weak Leadership; IPOB Must Be Curbed - Sagay / Any Person Not In Support Of IPOB Must Be Killed - Naij (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why IPOB Must Get Nnamdi Kanu Medical Help, Now! By Buchi Obichie by boman2014: 1:08pm On Sep 04, 2017
My friend would always say “don’t kick a man when he’s down”. I try to live by that mantra as much as I can; but then, sometimes, it is in the best interest of the greater populace for one to speak out when people are being misled by a figure who from all appearances, is beginning to exhibit signs of ‘early onset of lunacy’!

From day 1, I have never believed in this creature of accident called Nnamdi Kanu. With his ‘messianic tendencies’ and ‘uncouth utterances’, every appearance of the man only showed me a selfish individual out to make a name for himself.

Kanu managed to deceive a good number of Igbos because he was able to tap into their deep-seated grievances. They believed in him because they were angry at the government…and their grievances were mostly not out of place… but the problem is that they were placing their trust in a sham.

At first, most people looking on from the outside tried to understand Kanu’s rationale. They sought to analyze his words and find the ‘Biafran plan’. They sought for his blueprint for this Biafra- an educated and logical outline of what this future state would look like. I mean, even Nzeogwu and co had a real plan as they counted down to 1967.

But with each attempt to see reason with Kanu, his actions set off alarm bells that only turned people away. And now, it is safe to say that Nnamdi Kanu is operating from a mental plane far away from the realm of normalcy. Something has gone wrong somewhere.

Now, sincerely, this is not me putting down another individual; but I am trying
to call the attention of those who hold some sort of influence with Kanu, that the time has come for an ‘intervention’. Remember when people began whispering that something was going wrong with Kanye West? His followers initially cried foul; but not long after, the true picture emerged. Kanye West suffered a mental breakdown…publicly!

At first, the words of Kanu were seen as quite comical; but these days, it is becoming alarming because it’s giving us a glimpse into the true state of his mind. And lately, it has been one outrageous statement after another.

It is one thing to call Nigeria a zoo; but when you start saying that certain individuals are in ‘homosexual circles’, or that the president is actually not the president- that the individual appearing currently as Buhari is actually a Sudanese man previously known as Jubril- then it is safe to say that Nnamdi Kanu is not okay! Something has gone wrong with the man! And if I were one of his followers, I would be alarmed!

Kanu’s ridiculous (and crazy) utterances are starting to take attention off whatever genuine grievances the Igbos may have. Actually, I think it is starting to rub off negatively on all peoples of Igbo origin who support this ‘Biafran cause’.

When I hear from those who follow this Biafra/Kanu news, most of them simply shake their heads and say something like “so this is the man the Igbos are following!” As in, this ‘crazy fellow’!

IPOB supporters are not respected by the larger section of Nigerians who see them as ‘touts’, and ridicule them because of their leader. If this does not give them cause for concern, then we can conclude that both the followers as well as their leader are all drinking from the same ‘contaminated water supply’.

Dear lovers of Nnamdi Kanu, your ‘hero’ needs help. And before he suffers a public meltdown that would completely destroy you all, I advise that you get him the (medical) attention he urgently needs!

Again, this is by no means meant to kick a man when he’s down (because make no mistakes, Kanu is mentally down), but it is simply an alarm to save others from being led to complete destruction.

A stitch in time saves nine…a word is enough for the wise!

This opinion piece was written by Buchi Obichie.

https://www.naij.com/1123579-why-ipob-nnamdi-kanu-medical-by-buchi-obichie.html

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why IPOB Must Get Nnamdi Kanu Medical Help, Now! By Buchi Obichie by kernel505: 1:16pm On Sep 04, 2017
I took my time to read through your sorrow, but one thing I've come to understand is the power of the media towards the gullible ones.

Blackmailing is the hallmark of Sahara Reporters, place show me the video of Nnamdi saying "Buhari is been impersonated by a Sudanese".

Sahara Reporters has been proven time without number as Western Nigeria foremost propagandist. Example, same news outlet called Phillip Emegwalum, fraud, I took my time to read through the editorial, I discovered he had issues with the school awarding him Ph.d, which he sued the school. Sir, all he won was before his Ph.d program, since when did falling out with the university authority turn fraud? He doesn't even use "Dr" on his officially website.

They said Buhari was dead.

They said Dino didn't attend university, the school said otherwise.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why IPOB Must Get Nnamdi Kanu Medical Help, Now! By Buchi Obichie by Churchill1212: 1:18pm On Sep 04, 2017
Let the war start and I will be here in south west Nigeria commenting on the way forward for Igbo. Because they will cry of war crime and genocide
Re: Why IPOB Must Get Nnamdi Kanu Medical Help, Now! By Buchi Obichie by fk001(m): 1:19pm On Sep 04, 2017
I concur
Re: Why IPOB Must Get Nnamdi Kanu Medical Help, Now! By Buchi Obichie by Princefrankie1(m): 1:24pm On Sep 04, 2017
Lol. Kanu has gone LOCO.

His brain can no longer cope with the sudden fame, pressure and responsibilities of being the leader of a group that seeks secession.

I understand his dilemma. To be a leader is not child's play, not to talk of being a leader of a group against a sovereign state.

E no easy. He has made lots of noise for years now. He should back out before his brain knocks totally.

That which he seeks, is beyond him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why IPOB Must Get Nnamdi Kanu Medical Help, Now! By Buchi Obichie by Princefrankie1(m): 1:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
Re: Why IPOB Must Get Nnamdi Kanu Medical Help, Now! By Buchi Obichie by Tyche(m): 1:27pm On Sep 04, 2017
For sure, something is definitely wrong with the man

2 Likes

Re: Why IPOB Must Get Nnamdi Kanu Medical Help, Now! By Buchi Obichie by 9jabull: 1:30pm On Sep 04, 2017
Nnamdi kanu represents the mind of majority of Biafran's world wide.
We maintain boycott of elections in all Biafra land.

7 Likes

Re: Why IPOB Must Get Nnamdi Kanu Medical Help, Now! By Buchi Obichie by Prec1ous(m): 1:39pm On Sep 04, 2017
He is young but going senile.

1 Like

Re: Why IPOB Must Get Nnamdi Kanu Medical Help, Now! By Buchi Obichie by kernel505: 1:39pm On Sep 04, 2017
Churchill1212:
Let the war start and I will be here in south west Nigeria commenting on the way forward for Igbo. Because they will cry of war crime and genocide

Small army of Boko Haram has drained Nigerian treasury, wait... Have you seen poor nation fight war?

Nigerians can't die for Nigeria, but Biafrans are ready to lay their lives for their dream land.

3 Likes

Re: Why IPOB Must Get Nnamdi Kanu Medical Help, Now! By Buchi Obichie by Redoil: 1:55pm On Sep 04, 2017
Pa buhari and kanu who need urgent medical attention For kanu click like For buhari click share

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why IPOB Must Get Nnamdi Kanu Medical Help, Now! By Buchi Obichie by abdulkayus(m): 2:28pm On Sep 04, 2017
kernel505:
I took my time to read through your sorrow, but one thing I've come to understand is the power of the media towards the gullible ones.

Blackmailing is the hallmark of Sahara Reporters, place show me the video of Nnamdi saying "Buhari is been impersonated by a Sudanese".

Sahara Reporters has been proven time without number as Western Nigeria foremost propagandist. Example, same news outlet called Phillip Emegwalum, fraud, I took my time to read through the editorial, I discovered he had issues with the school awarding him Ph.d, which he sued the school. Sir, all he won was before his Ph.d program, since when did falling out with the university authority turn fraud? He doesn't even use "Dr" on his officially website.

Taaaaaaaa, abegii, don't blame Sahara reporters but blame nnamdi kanu himself. He was the one who actually make that statement and the video is all over the social media. Check YouTube or Instablog.

3 Likes

Re: Why IPOB Must Get Nnamdi Kanu Medical Help, Now! By Buchi Obichie by DoTheNeedful: 2:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
kernel505:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJb2YVBoX6c

The problem I have with some of you is that you is that you like to live in denial and you choose to believe what pleases you which may not necessarily real. I knew long before now that Kanu has a mental problem.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why IPOB Must Get Nnamdi Kanu Medical Help, Now! By Buchi Obichie by Yyeske(m): 2:55pm On Sep 04, 2017
Nnamdi kanu is a lunatic and thank God he's going to build a temple in Arochukwu for his miscreants

2 Likes

Re: Why IPOB Must Get Nnamdi Kanu Medical Help, Now! By Buchi Obichie by Mazeltovscotty(m): 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2017
kernel505:

why are u attacking sahara reporter?
If the headlines of the news was " Tension as Kanu visit Aso rock", you would jump out of ur clothe with happiness.
Or is it because the news contravenes your Ipobic interest??
Now someone has uploaded the vidoe, so gladly watch and you will see that kanu needs to be hospitalized.

3 Likes

Re: Why IPOB Must Get Nnamdi Kanu Medical Help, Now! By Buchi Obichie by Mazeltovscotty(m): 4:54pm On Sep 04, 2017
DoTheNeedful:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJb2YVBoX6c

The problem I have with some of you is that you is that you like to live in denial and you choose to believe what pleases you which may not necessarily real. I knew long before now that Kanu has a mental problem.

thank you for uploading the video.

The guy go be like this after watching the video

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why IPOB Must Get Nnamdi Kanu Medical Help, Now! By Buchi Obichie by honeychild(f): 5:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
kernel505:

Sahar

Hope you have seen the video now. So what do you have to say?

4 Likes

Re: Why IPOB Must Get Nnamdi Kanu Medical Help, Now! By Buchi Obichie by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 04, 2017
Wow!
Another move to make the people hate Kanu, the don't know that at the Same time they are making him more popular.
Buhari that is alive but couldn't address Nigerians for more than 100 days?
Then all of a sudden, he flew back.
Nigerians be wise.
Re: Why IPOB Must Get Nnamdi Kanu Medical Help, Now! By Buchi Obichie by CrtlAltDel: 9:02pm On Sep 04, 2017
EricIyke:
Wow!
[s]Another move to make the people hate Kanu, the don't know that at the Same time they are making him more popular.
Buhari that is alive but couldn't address Nigerians for more than 100 days?
Then all of a sudden, he flew back.
Nigerians be wise[/s].
Shatap…. See reasoning of an average Ipig, watch the video if you dont have data beg… I have it said times without give Cownu a mic and watch him self distruct grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why IPOB Must Get Nnamdi Kanu Medical Help, Now! By Buchi Obichie by edochie12: 3:18am On Sep 05, 2017
if u say kanu is not mentally ok becos of his utterances what about buhari,who just flew into the country after spending 103 days in London came out in publicly and demand the heads of IPOB who are peaceful while arewa youth that threatened a whole igbos in the north with genocide,let me ask u between nnamdi kanu and buhari who is in mental case.
Re: Why IPOB Must Get Nnamdi Kanu Medical Help, Now! By Buchi Obichie by odduduwa: 5:29am On Sep 05, 2017
laudate:

Let them get their Biafra quickly, abeg. Everyone is tired of their whining. What was that Fela's song again? "Trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am, na wetin e dey find ooO00.... Palaver e dey find," shocked sad undecided Abeg, make somebody help me finish dis Fela song, make Kanu hear am...... I can perceive another Kaduna declaration, loading!
anti Igbo you must be here .....I didn't see your usual I'm not not Yoruba where that line go
Re: Why IPOB Must Get Nnamdi Kanu Medical Help, Now! By Buchi Obichie by tayebest(m): 6:11am On Sep 05, 2017
[s]
edochie12:
if u say kanu is not mentally ok becos of his utterances what about buhari,who just flew into the country after spending 103 days in London came out in publicly and demand the heads of IPOB who are peaceful while arewa youth that threatened a whole igbos in the north with genocide,let me ask u between nnamdi kanu and buhari who is in mental case.
[/s]

Is either you keep quiet or you crawl back to your Master's butt. mtcheeeeew

1 Like

Re: Why IPOB Must Get Nnamdi Kanu Medical Help, Now! By Buchi Obichie by captleonerd(m): 6:31am On Sep 05, 2017
kernel505:

but when SR said the buratai has property in Dubai you believed them

when SR told Buhari was sick long before he went on medical leave you believed them

when SR told us APC hired protesters you believed them

when SR exposed babachir lawal and aba kyari you believed them.

keep selecting what to believe. there is a video of KANU saying the current Buhari is an impostor online
Re: Why IPOB Must Get Nnamdi Kanu Medical Help, Now! By Buchi Obichie by ifyalways(f): 6:34am On Sep 05, 2017
This is the very first time I'd listen to this Kanu guy's speech and I'm shocked

This is the guy that people are listening to, following up and down and dying for? Chineke onye ebere cry

Whatever Biafra represented and stood for, this dude and his followers have made mockery of it, Imo.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why IPOB Must Get Nnamdi Kanu Medical Help, Now! By Buchi Obichie by Tyche(m): 7:18am On Sep 05, 2017
After listening to this video, I wonder how people gather to listen to this dude. This is an affront on the intelligence of my people.

One of three things; this guy is mentally unstable or highly under the influence of drugs or the parents failed woefully raising him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why IPOB Must Get Nnamdi Kanu Medical Help, Now! By Buchi Obichie by lightheart(m): 7:24am On Sep 05, 2017
ifyalways:
This is the very first time I'd listen to this Kanu guy's speech and I'm shocked

This is the guy that people are listening to, following up and down and dying for? Chineke onye ebere cry

Whatever Biafra represented and stood for, this dude and his followers have made mockery of it, Imo.

There are more on youtube, right from his radio days in UK. It is very very very sad that we have a sizeable number of umunne anyi who listen to and believe everything he says. Its really worrisome! And a slap on on our collective intelligence as Igbos!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why IPOB Must Get Nnamdi Kanu Medical Help, Now! By Buchi Obichie by Throwback: 7:59am On Sep 05, 2017
kernel505:

All the foreign schools Dino claimed to have attended all denied him within 24hrs of being contacted.

Only the Nigerian school couldn't supply an official response until summoned by the senate. Sahara maintained that Dino attended ABU but did not lawfully graduate.

Isn't it a wonder that Dino did not even have his university certificate up till when Sahara Reporters unraveled him?
Isn't it a wonder that his name was not on the school's own list of alumni?
Re: Why IPOB Must Get Nnamdi Kanu Medical Help, Now! By Buchi Obichie by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 05, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Shatap…. See reasoning of an average Ipig, watch the video if you dont have data beg… I have it said times without give Cownu a mic and watch him self distruct grin grin grin grin

Too far away from what am saying.
Punk!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fintiri wins Adamawa PDP Governorship Primaries / Ekiti Tribunal: INEC Witnesses Disagree With Fayemi, APC Lawyers Over Altered Re / Former Gov Gabriel Suswam Polling Unit Gave PDP Block Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.