Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds (37863 Views)

Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) / Chike Searches For Lady He Met During Performance (Video) / Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds by epospiky(m): 2:16pm On Sep 04, 2017
Why displaying the money as thought it was his. Nigerians can show off.
Re: Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds by Odianose13(m): 2:17pm On Sep 04, 2017
bluecircle470:
Attention seeker!

Can Duncan Mighty at his level be an attention seeker? He is a celebrity already. We know him. Whoever owns the wallet should go get it. What do you think would have happened if he gave the Naija cops?
Re: Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds by Unimaginable123: 2:19pm On Sep 04, 2017
Duncan mighty is not well. I will stop buying his CDs. See money that u will keep and keep quiet about it. Pounds for that matter. A life-changer
Re: Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds by Dollabiz: 2:22pm On Sep 04, 2017
Its mine
Re: Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds by Odianose13(m): 2:23pm On Sep 04, 2017
Evaberry:

I'm 100% sure that Duncan mighty is the owner of that money and that there is no wallet anywhere

Let's be rational here

when was the last time Duncan might was relevant or in the news.

he's trying to make a come back and sadly he's going about it the wrong way

Why don't you ever look at things positively? All your responses to topics are usually of an inresolute and doubtful personality. Change should begin with you.
Re: Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds by bluecircle470: 2:24pm On Sep 04, 2017
Odianose13:

Can Duncan Mighty at his level be an attention seeker? He is a celebrity already. We know him. Whoever owns the wallet should go get it. What do you think would have happened if he gave the Naija cops?

I dnt believe ds so called celebrity in Nigeria anylonger. I've seen a lot about them, very close to some of them. Something's are better left unsaid.
Re: Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds by simultaneousboi(m): 2:24pm On Sep 04, 2017
Eehn!! Credit card inside? Abeg o, make DAMMY KRANE no hear am o
Anyway, Nice one PORTHARCOURT 1st SON

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds by Pidginwhisper: 2:29pm On Sep 04, 2017
Tamarapetty:
sensible
Girl cum I wan marry you grin cheesy
Re: Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds by MrDoGood(m): 2:30pm On Sep 04, 2017
Evaberry:

I'm 100% sure that Duncan mighty is the owner of that money and that there is no wallet anywhere

Let's be rational here

Nigerians..... Una can quick catch person!!!!!!
Re: Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds by davillian(m): 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
Is that how they display lost properties?
Re: Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds by Lexusgs430: 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
Attention seeker ...............
Re: Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds by Mukah1234(m): 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
Chai! People wey get money dey see lost cash. We na N20 and N50 we dey see 4 road. This dayz we no dey see anything again sef.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds by Bigsteveg(m): 2:37pm On Sep 04, 2017
Ogbeide85:
That is good example of true Nigerian. Hope others can emulate his footstep. So together we can change our mindset
Which true Nigerian, so for your mind now, he actually saw the money. Goodbye to the lost world bro.
Re: Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds by enemyofprogress: 2:42pm On Sep 04, 2017
Attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds by Etizz: 2:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
oh thank u sir, for helping me seeing my missing wallet, I appreciate...... abeg who get Duncan phone number?
Re: Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds by teflonjake(m): 2:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
digoster:
He should track the details of the bank credit card, that is if he is not playing with people shocked

Wise one
Re: Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds by yaki84: 2:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
Evaberry:

Let's be rational here

apart from that duncan don dey trek home from club abi?

He shud continew even though i knw he is lying.

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds by chronique(m): 2:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
folakemigeh:
Na me get am ooo grin grin grin

Nice of him though, i still don't know if i will return it if it was me angry

How can a fine girl like you be thinking of stealing? Oya, say God forbid... I'd be at barcelos, Ikeja g.r.a in 7mins time, enroute Best Western;you mind a hangout?
Re: Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds by yaki84: 2:52pm On Sep 04, 2017
daremiarchs:
It's my wallet ooo shocked
cheesy sorry,where's Port Harcourt in Nigeria??
port harcourt is in the southern part of the North, it is located at latitude 3S n longitude 5N. It can be easily located when u r lost.
Re: Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 04, 2017
chronique:

How can a fine girl like you be thinking of stealing? Oya, say God forbid... I'd be at barcelos, Ikeja g.r.a in 7mins time, enroute Best Western;you mind a hangout?
my daddy wee beat me cry
Re: Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds by chronique(m): 2:55pm On Sep 04, 2017
folakemigeh:
my daddy wee beat me cry

Don't be like that joor... If you can't make it today, we could still do same on Saturday. Same Best Western. If you're game, let me know. I don't bite. wink
Re: Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds by vicque(f): 2:58pm On Sep 04, 2017
Funny story.
Re: Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds by doctokwus: 3:01pm On Sep 04, 2017
Evaberry:

Let's be rational here

You have said it all.It's a childish publicity stunt to try resurrect a faded career.
If anyone ever lost that wallet he claimed to have picked up,let Abacha resurrect and come rule us again.
By the way can anyone review Abacha's appointees under his goverment.I am sure even as a dictator and military head of state,he didn't display the kind of bigotry,nepotism and clannishness being openly displayed by Buhari.
Re: Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds by Mohwin(m): 3:11pm On Sep 04, 2017
Evaberry:

Let's be rational here

Are you sure you are okay ma?.. Negativity as covered your brain i see.
Re: Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
Evaberry:

Let's be rational here

You just saved me the strenght of hitting my keypads

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds by psalmson001: 3:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
Am i the only one thinking this is just another publicity stunt from these yeyebrities?
Re: Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds by Daeyou(m): 3:36pm On Sep 04, 2017
folakemigeh:
my daddy wee beat me cry
So you would tell me that you're independent ba
Re: Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds by feelgoodstuffs(m): 3:36pm On Sep 04, 2017
Attention Seeker, undecided who asked him to take out the money from the wallet

We all know the money belongs to you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim At Soundcity MVP Awards (photos) / Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (Photo) / Dede Oneday: Nollywood Candle Night - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.