Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,616 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

South Africans Hijacked A Nigerian's House - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / South Africans Hijacked A Nigerian's House (26895 Views)

Nigerian House Plans: Construction Of A 4-b/room Bungalow@ An Affordable Budget / CONTEMPORARY & AFFORDABLE BUILDING DESIGNS/NIGERIAN HOUSE PLANS STORE / Nigerian House Plans: Innovative Architectural Designs With Affordable Budgets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Hijacked A Nigerian's House by Ladyjumong(f): 4:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
win2kwire:

How many none ibo Nigerians have they killed, the majority are ibos - they are the direct criminals and drug dealers known to local South Africans. I was there and they pointed ibo drug dealers and criminals in the communities to me!

There are hundreds of women from South Africa and other african countries sent by ibo criminals who were jailed and executed abroad. Go and ask Fr John Wotherspoon (google him). I have had extensive messages back and forth with him on how ibos are destroying Nigeria and other African countries due to greed!
Excuse me, we are not talking tribal here, i dunno what it is with u guys going about this tribal war. this are they numerous issues also needed to be tackle in this country, before we can fight other countries. instead of nigerians to address the issue at hand, u guys will be shitfting the blame on some other tribe, as if that will solve the issue.

em talking about the xenophobic act againt my country nt tribal issues
Re: South Africans Hijacked A Nigerian's House by LeSudAfricaine: 4:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
plaetton:
Lol.

I must say, there must be something wrong with psyche of the South African black man.
First they were colonised by the Dutch, the Boars, the Indians, .and now the Igbos..
Maybe if they drink less beer, and tame their Labidos, they might actually find time to think, to be a bit enterprising as the roll call of foreigners that take turns colonising them.
Look who's talkinggringringrin who died and made you sociologist? When you chop each for human parts, scam people, drug peddle, traffic humans, marry toddlers,and cause chaos in every country you find yourselves ,do you do an introspection/diagnosis? Africans all over don't want you in their countries and why's that? we were never colonised by the Indians go read a book, we aren't like youy who are in the mercy of the Chinese, Lebanese etc an everything with a light skin

1 Like

Re: South Africans Hijacked A Nigerian's House by wickedworld: 4:56pm On Sep 04, 2017
win2kwire:

How many none ibo Nigerians have they killed, the majority are ibos - they are the direct criminals and drug dealers known to local South Africans. I was there and they pointed ibo drug dealers and criminals in the communities to me!

You cannot retaliate or do something about it when ibos are still doing drugs, 419, contraband goods and using South African, Tanzanian, Zimbabwe and other women to traffic drugs abroad! There are hundreds of women from South Africa and other african countries sent by ibo criminals who were jailed and executed abroad. Go and ask Fr John Wotherspoon (google him). I have had extensive messages back and forth with him on how ibos are destroying Nigeria and other African countries due to greed!

Ibos are now doing the exact same thing in India, a place where African students and visitors used to be respected and left alone, all of a sudden ibo drug dealers arrived and now they are killing both ibos and other innocent blacks!

You people always like to moan about how they are treating Nigeria without actually doing anything about the cancer that is killing Nigerians at home and abroad - IBGOS!

Wish they have their biafra soon. Only God knows what will befall them in their own country and the worst is that most of them will not be able to stay in their so called biafra.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Hijacked A Nigerian's House by LeSudAfricaine: 4:59pm On Sep 04, 2017
DBriteLitehouse:
It is so sad that we tribalize everything.It is not Igbo or Yoruba brand name that is at stake.It is our nation name that South Africans have so much disrespected.
Does it mean that the SA government couldn't tame their citizens from attacking our people there?
I listen on the news how a Nigerian was extra-judicially killed by SA police.
It is high time our country warned SA government to talk to their citizens.
"your name we have disrepected"? Is your name worthy of respect? Do you guys carry yourselves with respect in or treat your host countries with respect? Do you honestly think SA police go around killing Nigerians for sport? The problem lies with you people, you refuse to see this.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Hijacked A Nigerian's House by belindar: 6:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
Nigeria govt had never taken dis issue serious. The president has never addressed the issue . More Nigerians are being killed.
Re: South Africans Hijacked A Nigerian's House by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 04, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
"your name we have disrepected"? Is your name worthy of respect? Do you guys carry yourselves with respect in or treat your host countries with respect? Do you honestly think SA police go around killing Nigerians for sport? The problem lies with you people, you refuse to see this.

Quote me any where,an average Nigerian is an hardworking person.And respect is part of our culture.For you to say that our name as Nigerians is not worthy of respect that means you are living in illusion.
You asked if we do treat our host countries with respect,well I am based in Nigeria but we are known for hospitality.And for your notice we do have Nigerians in diaspora doing well in their various careers,South Africa inclusive.How can they do well if they don't treat their host nations with respect?
I still maintain my stand that SA Police are biased towards us.And it is high time my country government take a strong stand against SA.
For God's sake,these South Africans(referring to the blacks there)are the people Nigerian helped to fight for in emancipating them from Apartheid.Now,they are hating us with passion.
An average Nigerian is SMART and HARDWORKING.As it applies to all nations where we do have some few bad elements,Nigeria is not exclusive.That few of us are giving us bad name doesn't mean that South Africa won't give us that respect we deserve.
Re: South Africans Hijacked A Nigerian's House by lettruthprevail: 10:04pm On Sep 04, 2017
Odianose13:
What did we really do to the South Africans. They do much despise Nigerians and everything Nigerian. Are there no laws in that country?

The answer to your question is:

1. SAfricans feel insecure over the success of Nigeria.

2. SAfricans transfer their aggression on Nigerians when they are oppressed by the whites.

3. SAfricans are jealous of Nigeria and Nigerians because we are a free nation and free people. They are still in slavery!

1 Like

Re: South Africans Hijacked A Nigerian's House by lettruthprevail: 10:05pm On Sep 04, 2017
Odianose13:
What did we really do to the South Africans. They do much despise Nigerians and everything Nigerian. Are there no laws in that country?

1. SAfricans feel insecure over the success of Nigerians.

2. SAfricans transfer their aggression on Nigerians when they are oppressed by the whites.

3. SAfricans are jealous of Nigeria and Nigerians because we are a free nation and free people. They are still in slavery!

1 Like

Re: South Africans Hijacked A Nigerian's House by lettruthprevail: 10:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
Odianose13:

1. S.Africans feel insecure over the success of Nigerians.

2. S.Africans transfer their aggression on Nigerians when they are oppressed by the whites.

3. S.Africans are jealous of Nigeria and Nigerians because we are a free nation and free people. They are still in slavery!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Land For Sale At Badagry Call Me On 08032210506 Or 08020662341. / Anambra Government Demolishes Brothel In Kara, Ogbaru (Photos) / Three Story Building Collapses In Jos, Many Feared Dead, Others Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.