Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,374 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Policeman Beats Okada Man Over N20 Along Enugu/Ebonyi Road - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Beats Okada Man Over N20 Along Enugu/Ebonyi Road (16116 Views)

Ghana Policeman Beats Prostitute After She Confronted Him For Not Paying For Sex / EFCC Arrests 55 Internet Fraud Suspects In Enugu, Ebonyi. / Policeman Beats A Lady For Refusing To Allow Him Check Her Pants (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Beats Okada Man Over N20 Along Enugu/Ebonyi Road by Hajardramadan(m): 3:18pm On Sep 04, 2017
this people have code of conduct for God's sake and still acting atrociously to the citizens they're expected to protect......

Now I think you should believe NIGERIANS problem doesn't lies in Buhari led administration but our judiciary.......

Re: Policeman Beats Okada Man Over N20 Along Enugu/Ebonyi Road by bolubillionaire(m): 3:22pm On Sep 04, 2017
We Nigerians have been complainin about the police ... Even before I was born... Why is there no change so far?
Re: Policeman Beats Okada Man Over N20 Along Enugu/Ebonyi Road by Horlami3370: 3:23pm On Sep 04, 2017
40kobo77:
Mynd44 the topic is misleading.

There was never a time the okada was beaten. And from the explanation in the Video,The bike guy fell down while trying to hit the Police,or he was probably pulled by the police guy while trying to get away.

The story should be accurately reported.

You will now see these jobless IPOB youths that did not watch the Video,come here to blame Buhari or how they hate them in the East.

Let us be accurate and fair in our reportings.

Even if na so, wetin then wan stop am for than to collect #20 ?

1 Like

Re: Policeman Beats Okada Man Over N20 Along Enugu/Ebonyi Road by butterflylion: 3:23pm On Sep 04, 2017
stephenduru:
As shared by Prof. Ogba.....

'Another police madness. Just happing now along Enugu Abakaliki Express. police officer knocked ogada rider down because of N20 and left him unconscious. Prof. Ike-Elechi Ogba'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZMr5SKbMN8

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/09/policeman-knocks-okada-man-downalong.html?m=1

the dumbest policeman alive. he did not even know he was being put on video and every action of his was being recorded and his pictures grabbed.

In saner climes the guy would have been dismissed.
Re: Policeman Beats Okada Man Over N20 Along Enugu/Ebonyi Road by Slayer2: 3:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
Lol Kai Nigeria is a joke. Look at police saying his life is more important he can drop uniform anyday he cannot die because of him.

Dafuq. Thought you all were supposed to serve the country even if it means dying? Mehn.
Re: Policeman Beats Okada Man Over N20 Along Enugu/Ebonyi Road by Soteriahascome: 3:27pm On Sep 04, 2017
The solution is to leave this country for them...

animals at loose.

there salary no dey do them.
Re: Policeman Beats Okada Man Over N20 Along Enugu/Ebonyi Road by dangwarmai(m): 3:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
This picture has been on nairaland for a while. This is a hate speech. Where is the writer?
How do you know it's because of #20?

1 Like

Re: Policeman Beats Okada Man Over N20 Along Enugu/Ebonyi Road by IamChristian900: 4:05pm On Sep 04, 2017
After they will Police is your friend. Bleep THEM ALL tongue lipsrsealed

Re: Policeman Beats Okada Man Over N20 Along Enugu/Ebonyi Road by EmekaBlue(m): 4:19pm On Sep 04, 2017
The police were saying sorry for d accident...they didn't beat him and not unconscious. Wrong headline
Re: Policeman Beats Okada Man Over N20 Along Enugu/Ebonyi Road by enginer050(m): 4:46pm On Sep 04, 2017
End tim police
Re: Policeman Beats Okada Man Over N20 Along Enugu/Ebonyi Road by roeb1987(m): 6:06pm On Sep 04, 2017
haaaaa! police again, a beg shey na only police wakar come ni!! they're licenced criminals!!! but i don't blame them sha, when their IGP looted our dear 9ija to the tune of #120b. shame on NPF
Re: Policeman Beats Okada Man Over N20 Along Enugu/Ebonyi Road by concho(m): 6:17pm On Sep 04, 2017
see grammar o.........
Re: Policeman Beats Okada Man Over N20 Along Enugu/Ebonyi Road by humblemikel(f): 6:57pm On Sep 04, 2017
How many time will tell you that I hate the Nig Police,
Pls stop increasing the hatred to 100.02%
I'm done hating on them.
Bleep Nigeria Police and their associates .

Stop changing my words, I know what I wrote and I'm responsible for my words. Thanks.
Re: Policeman Beats Okada Man Over N20 Along Enugu/Ebonyi Road by guru90: 7:23pm On Sep 04, 2017
WebSurfer:
Sad
No sad in that story oooh
This is criminal act and wickedness!
Re: Policeman Beats Okada Man Over N20 Along Enugu/Ebonyi Road by wizygreat2000(m): 9:23pm On Sep 04, 2017
Tolexander:
Apart from boko haram and Fulani herdsmen, another terrorist group we have in this country is the Police force.

They are official terrorist group in uniform!
is not finish my brother: You forget to add the Nigeria Politicians na them own worst pass.......
Re: Policeman Beats Okada Man Over N20 Along Enugu/Ebonyi Road by UCcrownboy: 10:03pm On Sep 04, 2017
McGregor got beaten and was paid 100m, now police is forming mayweather on an innocent citizen just because of 20 naira.

(1) (2) (Reply)

$2.8m Seized At Enugu Airport: Court Backs EFCC (photo) / How We Dismantled Boko Haram Leadership — DSS / Escapees Identify Boko Haram Abductors On Wanted Poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.