Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

I Will Break The Zoo Into Pieces”- Nnamdi Kanu (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Break The Zoo Into Pieces”- Nnamdi Kanu (video) (498 Views)

'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) / Nigerian Army Replies Nnamdi Kanu (Video) / Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Break The Zoo Into Pieces”- Nnamdi Kanu (video) by Celcius: 3:01pm On Sep 04, 2017
Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, and Director of London based radio Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, says the worst mistake Nigerian President, Muhammadu Buhari ever made was to arrest him.

The IPOB leader made this comment while addressing some IPOB supporters at his father’s residence in Umuahia, the Abia State capital, where he revealed that that some people from the South East were responsible for the delay in the actualisation of Biafra.

Kanu, who had threaten to burn Nigeria if he is re-arrested, stressed that President Buhari and the Nigerian military should be afraid of him because of what he could do to the “zoo” referring to Nigeria.

His words, “Some of you Igbo men and women are the delay Biafra is experiencing, you are the problem we are having. The keep righting.

“The worst mistake Buhari ever made was to arrest me, I cannot be afraid of him, he should be afraid of me.

“I will break the zoo, Nigeria, into pieces, it is too late now, there is nothing anyone can do about it.”

https://aledeh.com/biafra-the-worst-mistake-buhari-ever-made-was-to-arrest-me-i-will-break-the-zoo-into-pieces-nnamdi-kanu-video/amp/
Re: I Will Break The Zoo Into Pieces”- Nnamdi Kanu (video) by paiz: 3:02pm On Sep 04, 2017
Nnamdi I am still warning that you should calm down the federal might is too powerful
Re: I Will Break The Zoo Into Pieces”- Nnamdi Kanu (video) by 40kobo77: 3:03pm On Sep 04, 2017
Kanu's household will break to pieces.

Everything this fool holds dear will break to pieces. And anybody supporting him too,will have everything they hold dear break to pieces.

Ndi Ara.

1 Like

Re: I Will Break The Zoo Into Pieces”- Nnamdi Kanu (video) by ayodeji9223: 3:05pm On Sep 04, 2017
shocked
where the video na.. but trust me I won't watch
Re: I Will Break The Zoo Into Pieces”- Nnamdi Kanu (video) by Wanice: 3:05pm On Sep 04, 2017
Guys am the latest Nairaland Artist. You guys should download my track in anticipation of my forthcoming Ep. #Nairaland Support your own. Thanks. http://briskmusic.com/music-wanice-ft-jezzay-tonightprod-jayrush/
Re: I Will Break The Zoo Into Pieces”- Nnamdi Kanu (video) by tobillionaire(m): 3:28pm On Sep 04, 2017
KANU is only talking in irony

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter Of Resignation To Odumegwu Ojukwu From Robert. S. Goldstein. / Press Release By Abia State Police On Clash Between Soldiers And Tricycle Operat / Aisha Alhassan Denies Report Of Her Accusing El Rufai Of Chibok Girls Kidnap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.