Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,863 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Itchy Rashes Appear On My Chest And Back.what Are They And How Do I Make Them Go - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Itchy Rashes Appear On My Chest And Back.what Are They And How Do I Make Them Go (5205 Views)

What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest / How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) / Itchy Rashes On My Penis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Itchy Rashes Appear On My Chest And Back.what Are They And How Do I Make Them Go by kobarney(m): 4:14pm On Sep 04, 2017
For a while these stuff has been appearing on my chest, then spreading just around the areas where my shirt covers.. I'm not a dirty person so I can't really say for sure that dirty shirts caused this. They itch me when I'm hot sometimes. Please any solution? Both local and Orthodox. Thanks[b][/b]

Re: Itchy Rashes Appear On My Chest And Back.what Are They And How Do I Make Them Go by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 04, 2017
you are reacting to something.
maybe cream soap or water.
is there anything new you've been using
Re: Itchy Rashes Appear On My Chest And Back.what Are They And How Do I Make Them Go by Slayer2: 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2017
Looks like heat rashes. Use a prickly heat powder.
Re: Itchy Rashes Appear On My Chest And Back.what Are They And How Do I Make Them Go by kobarney(m): 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2017
Evaberry:

Evaberry:

I can't really point it, I moved off k in my 400 and 500 level, off k there's a reservoir we use most times when no water in the tank. It kinda began when I went off k sha. Body spray made them itch me too.
Re: Itchy Rashes Appear On My Chest And Back.what Are They And How Do I Make Them Go by PrinceFromDilli(m): 4:24pm On Sep 04, 2017
Don't waste your time go and buy Funbact A make it your daily cream and thank me later
Re: Itchy Rashes Appear On My Chest And Back.what Are They And How Do I Make Them Go by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 04, 2017
kobarney:

I can't really point it, I moved off k in my 400 and 500 level, off k there's a reservoir we use most times when no water in the tank. It kinda began when I went off k sha. Body spray made them itch me too.

then it is water you are reacting to, happened to me. it will get worst if you don't do something about it.

buy dettol and always bath with it, stop rubbing cream, buy a medicated soap and start using. Go to chemist and buy romcin it's a tube cream which you will apply to the affected place.

it will take months before your spots will clear but the itch should subside

ignore the dude that says you should buy funbact A that is a bleaching cream and won't do you any good

kobarney it is not heat rashes. heat rashes don't itch neither do they stay long and it doesn't look like heat rashes

1 Like

Re: Itchy Rashes Appear On My Chest And Back.what Are They And How Do I Make Them Go by kobarney(m): 4:42pm On Sep 04, 2017
Evaberry:

then it is water you are reacting to, happened to me. it will get worst if you don't do something about it.

buy dettol and always bath with it, stop rubbing cream, buy a medicated soap and start using. Go to chemist and buy romcin it's a tube cream which you will apply to the affected place.

I buy your idea. It lessens when I go for hols. Fumbact A lightens my skin but the spots remain. I should not rub cream? shocked I'm used to that o even at night. I have met a chemist before, she gave me ketokonazone .. Tube cream and drug..finished both but still there or is it a continuous medication?
Re: Itchy Rashes Appear On My Chest And Back.what Are They And How Do I Make Them Go by decatalyst(m): 4:42pm On Sep 04, 2017
Tell us the last time you did it... grin

That thing... grin

2 Likes

Re: Itchy Rashes Appear On My Chest And Back.what Are They And How Do I Make Them Go by DanseMacabre(m): 4:46pm On Sep 04, 2017
Man I think you should see a dermatologist for proper diagnosis, because I would have thought it was eczema. However if you're cash-strapped you could at least try a pharmacist.

There's a very effective tubed cream called Beytucen. You could try it.
Re: Itchy Rashes Appear On My Chest And Back.what Are They And How Do I Make Them Go by kobarney(m): 6:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
decatalyst:
Tell us the last time you did it... grin

That thing... grin

Lol

Which thing again bros?
Re: Itchy Rashes Appear On My Chest And Back.what Are They And How Do I Make Them Go by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 05, 2017
kobarney:

I buy your idea. It lessens when I go for hols. Fumbact A lightens my skin but the spots remain. I should not rub cream? shocked I'm used to that o even at night. I have met a chemist before, she gave me ketokonazone .. Tube cream and drug..finished both but still there or is it a continuous medication?

it is a continous medication but don't use those again since the itching hasn't stopped. Get romcin and a medicated soap, use it for two months, your spots will clear off, it just takes time
Re: Itchy Rashes Appear On My Chest And Back.what Are They And How Do I Make Them Go by ginger123: 10:14am On Sep 05, 2017
Use apple cider vinegar (with mother). 1-1 mix equal parts with water (a capful will do). Use a cotton swab, dip in it and swab the affected area. Leave for thirty minutes and rinse off. Use twice a day for 3-5 days.
Re: Itchy Rashes Appear On My Chest And Back.what Are They And How Do I Make Them Go by bayocanny: 9:43pm On Sep 13, 2017
kobarney:

Bro, we're in the same boat. I think it should be Eczema, have been battling it for 3months now, abeg which soap, or cream you dey use.
Re: Itchy Rashes Appear On My Chest And Back.what Are They And How Do I Make Them Go by kobarney(m): 5:15am On Sep 15, 2017
Got to a pharmacy store.. Oga told me out will cost over 10k.. Mentioned many things I'll buy.. Claims its eczema that's gone deep.. .well I was with only 3k.. I left.. Went to another.. Was prescribed.. *acene away Cream and a drug.. Rysovin-500 she told me its a fungal infection Been on it for 3 days now.. Itching stopped, skin going smooth but spots still there though. .I'll continue till its gone.. Doctors, pharmacists and dermatologists in the house. .am I on track?
Re: Itchy Rashes Appear On My Chest And Back.what Are They And How Do I Make Them Go by kobarney(m): 9:08am On Nov 12, 2017
kobarney:
Got to a pharmacy store.. Oga told me out will cost over 10k.. Mentioned many things I'll buy.. Claims its eczema that's gone deep.. .well I was with only 3k.. I left.. Went to another.. Was prescribed.. *acene away Cream and a drug.. Rysovin-500 she told me its a fungal infection Been on it for 3 days now.. Itching stopped, skin going smooth but spots still there though. .I'll continue till its gone.. Doctors, pharmacists and dermatologists in the house. .am I on track?

Well I'm back guys.. I used the acene away cream and drank the drugs. The rash seem to fade away although the spots are slowly fading. I'm home now though and the clearing process is way faster. Also I was told to apply hydraulic oil on them.. Funny but works like magic.
Re: Itchy Rashes Appear On My Chest And Back.what Are They And How Do I Make Them Go by kobarney(m): 9:09am On Nov 12, 2017
bayocanny:

Bro, we're in the same boat. I think it should be Eczema, have been battling it for 3months now, abeg which soap, or cream you dey use.
See my above comment
Re: Itchy Rashes Appear On My Chest And Back.what Are They And How Do I Make Them Go by officialfestus(m): 9:33pm On Jun 25, 2023
kobarney:

Well I'm back guys.. I used the acene away cream and drank the drugs. The rash seem to fade away although the spots are slowly fading. I'm home now though and the clearing process is way faster. Also I was told to apply hydraulic oil on them.. Funny but works like magic.

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Directs Industries To Vaccinate Workers / COVID-19 Update For September 13 2021 In Nigeria / Photos Of People Just Seconds Before They Died - A Must See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.