Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,244 members, 7,860,558 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:32 PM

See Stunning Photos Of E-money And His Sons Rocking Matching Outfits - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Stunning Photos Of E-money And His Sons Rocking Matching Outfits (763 Views)

AY, His Wife Mabel Makun & Daughter, Michelle Rocking Matching Outfits / Stefflon Don Shares First Photo With Burna Boy Rocking Matching Outfits / Tonto Dikeh And Andre Omodayo Churchill, Her Son Rocking Matching Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Stunning Photos Of E-money And His Sons Rocking Matching Outfits by Nokiaguy(m): 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2017
Five star CEO, E-Money whose house was rumoured to be on fire few days ago shared these amazing photos of his three sons rocking same outfits looking stunning.

He shared the below photo and wrote;

Source : http://www.jmedia.com.ng/2017/09/see-stunning-photos-of-billionaire-ceo.html

Re: See Stunning Photos Of E-money And His Sons Rocking Matching Outfits by DRISKLEF(m): 4:34pm On Sep 04, 2017
Dope outfit. cool
Re: See Stunning Photos Of E-money And His Sons Rocking Matching Outfits by DRISKLEF(m): 4:41pm On Sep 04, 2017
Hold up. No course for alarm over a mere fire raze on his house especially if he insured the property.
Re: See Stunning Photos Of E-money And His Sons Rocking Matching Outfits by Cholls(m): 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2017
my brother family is everything
Re: See Stunning Photos Of E-money And His Sons Rocking Matching Outfits by mofeoluwadassah: 5:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
ok

(1) (Reply)

Muma Gee Reminisced On Failed Marriage, Says, My Husband Used Me As A Meal Ticke / Davido And His South African New Babe Caught Doing It Inside Car (video, Photos) / Apple's Iphone 8 Or Iphone X: Which Should You Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.