Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,325 members, 7,815,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Fake Student Of AAU, Arrested For Duping Admission Seekers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Student Of AAU, Arrested For Duping Admission Seekers (18456 Views)

EFCC Arrests Sanij-D For Duping Briton £9,300, American $2,000 / Nigerian Man And His Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Duping Job Applicants / Man Who Posed As Us-based Female Doctor Arrested In India For Duping Businessman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Student Of AAU, Arrested For Duping Admission Seekers by mofeoluwadassah: 5:23pm On Sep 04, 2017
and they will call this one leaders of tomorrow cry
Re: Fake Student Of AAU, Arrested For Duping Admission Seekers by datwall: 5:28pm On Sep 04, 2017
Only one nigeria tribe... Biafra, Beat whole of Africa in basketball... Nigeria has to be allowed in sport to 7 team.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgroEGpq4_4

Nigeria. (West). Win the the world cup in soccer or football

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDYfJqW55ts
Re: Fake Student Of AAU, Arrested For Duping Admission Seekers by DRISKLEF(m): 5:41pm On Sep 04, 2017
The average nigerian youth believes fraud is the only way out of penury.
Re: Fake Student Of AAU, Arrested For Duping Admission Seekers by leobrownish(m): 5:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
see een eye angry
Re: Fake Student Of AAU, Arrested For Duping Admission Seekers by officialfysh(m): 6:16pm On Sep 04, 2017
Please My Fellow Nairalander be aware! I'm a victim so I want to share my experience...
THERE'S AN ADVERT IN THESE POST ON "CALL AND GET NUMEROUS TALK TIME AND BONUSES WHEN YOU BUY CHEAP AND AFFORDABLE DATA FOR ALL NETWORK"
D number attached to it is 09064425772.. His name his Kingsley, he operates WITH GTB. PLEASE NOTE THAT HE'S A SCAMMER... I CALLED THAT I WANTED Etisalat BUNDLE AND AFTER I GAVE HIM MY NUMBER HER SENT ME A MSG THAT I HAVE BEING AWARDED 5GB DATA BUT I WILL JAVE TO PAY FIRST TO UNLOCK D BUNDLE.. I SENT HIM D AMOUNT AS AGREED AND AFTER HE GOT THE ALERT HE STOPED TAKING MY CALLS, I EVEN BEGED FOR REFUND TILL DATE... PLEASE INFORM OTHERS

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fake Student Of AAU, Arrested For Duping Admission Seekers by Jabioro: 6:19pm On Sep 04, 2017
itiswellandwell:
Hmmmmm... Eleriburuku omo
Osi ti se eribu re to fe se.
Re: Fake Student Of AAU, Arrested For Duping Admission Seekers by JaneYave(f): 6:24pm On Sep 04, 2017
He does nt even look like a student to start with.
Re: Fake Student Of AAU, Arrested For Duping Admission Seekers by collinometricx: 6:30pm On Sep 04, 2017
he resemble person wen I der see for campus walk way....
Re: Fake Student Of AAU, Arrested For Duping Admission Seekers by ActionsShure: 6:40pm On Sep 04, 2017
Even with bvn
U mean say boiz still dey dagbo acct details
I be feel say since bvn don dey
U nor fit open pass 1 acct
Nawa o
Re: Fake Student Of AAU, Arrested For Duping Admission Seekers by Sanada(f): 7:15pm On Sep 04, 2017
This boy is not a fake AAU student.
Re: Fake Student Of AAU, Arrested For Duping Admission Seekers by theshaderoom: 7:24pm On Sep 04, 2017
But why is my alma mater always in the news for the wrong reasons?
Re: Fake Student Of AAU, Arrested For Duping Admission Seekers by hotspec(m): 7:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
Tweetysparkles:
library and information science.. i rest my case, well i concur with your LOL. That is where he learn all the strategies he use to dupe the mugus and magas. na everyday be research dey come in for new method. the guy is just trying to practices is field. just passing by tho cool
grin Not actually, it's becos I also read LIS, but I'm using my research skills to develop my immediate environment

1 Like

Re: Fake Student Of AAU, Arrested For Duping Admission Seekers by NSK4U(m): 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2017
his 3years in school is already a waste plus torture he's to embrace in jail, too pity!!!

Do your Registration and Training for all INTERNATIONAL EXAMS including TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, SAT1, GRE, PTE, SAT2. @

GLOBAL VISION INTERNATIONAL
EDUCATION & TRAVELS.

We accept ZERO DEPOSIT { ie Get your VISA to America, Canada, France, UK, etc from us before you pay} from our clients that wish to go on vacation, work, or visit any of the aforementioned countries and more. for further info, call/whatsap us via 08145705687.
Re: Fake Student Of AAU, Arrested For Duping Admission Seekers by UrRealG: 8:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
9izone:
Afonjaaaaaa
grin

grin
Re: Fake Student Of AAU, Arrested For Duping Admission Seekers by joshmee4real(m): 8:55pm On Sep 04, 2017
igho003:
This guy na IG boy
My guy, u re finking wot I m finking
Re: Fake Student Of AAU, Arrested For Duping Admission Seekers by miltonchux(m): 9:01pm On Sep 04, 2017
Serves him right. Prison fall on him.
Re: Fake Student Of AAU, Arrested For Duping Admission Seekers by lonlytroy(m): 9:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
emmayayodeji:
The guy above me is probably a yahoo boy

And you are the client(maga)
Re: Fake Student Of AAU, Arrested For Duping Admission Seekers by Lagrangian: 10:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
swiz123:
Give credit to whom credit it due. Nigerians parade one of the most intelligent criminals in the world
And some dolts liked the comment shocked
Re: Fake Student Of AAU, Arrested For Duping Admission Seekers by elibest360(m): 10:51pm On Sep 04, 2017
takenadoh:
Ah yah! U for just pay
Abi.!
Re: Fake Student Of AAU, Arrested For Duping Admission Seekers by 9izone(f): 3:52am On Sep 05, 2017
UrRealG:

Hi grin

Cool+close urteeth Biko
Re: Fake Student Of AAU, Arrested For Duping Admission Seekers by UrRealG: 7:46am On Sep 05, 2017
Re: Fake Student Of AAU, Arrested For Duping Admission Seekers by UrRealG: 7:05pm On Oct 05, 2017
Re: Fake Student Of AAU, Arrested For Duping Admission Seekers by UrRealG: 8:58am On Mar 16, 2018
Re: Fake Student Of AAU, Arrested For Duping Admission Seekers by UrRealG: 6:05pm On Mar 21, 2019
Re: Fake Student Of AAU, Arrested For Duping Admission Seekers by UrRealG: 6:05pm On Mar 21, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Defrauding A Woman Of $5,000 On Facebook / Suspect Who Escaped Custody With Kidnapper 'Vampire', Gets Rearrested. Photo / Man, Wife, Son, Grand-Daughter Killed In Edo Over Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.