Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,011 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

How Can I Get Bitcoin Software (tas Miner) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Can I Get Bitcoin Software (tas Miner) (6982 Views)

Free Bnb Miner ( No Deposit Or Investment) / Please Who Knows About BITCOIN MINER APP For Android / Automated Trading Bitcoin Software....even If You Are A Newbie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get Bitcoin Software (tas Miner) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 04, 2017
Please who knows how I can get it .. and how to use it please I'm in port harcourt
Re: How Can I Get Bitcoin Software (tas Miner) by Maceka1: 4:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
I know of minergate but it's free to mine other currencies with minergate but not bitcoin, you have to subscribe for bitcoin cloud mining which is kind of cheap........ minergate.com ..... my advice is to mine Monero cost it has a high cost and it's free to mine it.... then you sell later to subscribe to bitcoin cloud mine
Re: How Can I Get Bitcoin Software (tas Miner) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 04, 2017
Maceka1:
I know of minergate but it's free to mine other currencies with minergate but not bitcoin, you have to subscribe for bitcoin cloud mining which is kind of cheap........ minergate.com ..... my advice is to mine Monero cost it has a high cost and it's free to mine it.... then you sell later to subscribe to bitcoin cloud mine

Honestly I don't understand .. someone on naira land wants to sell Tas miner for me 8k to get about 100$ per day but I'm afraid of sending money then I won't get wat I want that's why I'm trying to see if I can't get it anywhere else
Re: How Can I Get Bitcoin Software (tas Miner) by NewLife87: 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2017
MaxkidOFFICIAL:

Honestly I don't understand .. someone on naira land wants to sell Tas miner for me 8k to get about 100$ per day but I'm afraid of sending money then I won't get wat I want that's why I'm trying to see if I can't get it anywhere else

Except you will meet up with him in person, then you are good. Never ever pay any Nairalander before seeing your merchandise. I may also be interested in buying it from you if you can get it from the guy.
Re: How Can I Get Bitcoin Software (tas Miner) by wesco73: 5:40pm On Sep 04, 2017
Scam please run

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Bitcoin Software (tas Miner) by Ajiswaggs(m): 5:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
MaxkidOFFICIAL:

do f2f deal with the seller.......dnt send any shishi to him

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Bitcoin Software (tas Miner) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 04, 2017
NewLife87:

Except you will meet up with him in person, then you are good. Never ever pay any Nairalander before seeing your merchandise. I may also be interested in buying it from you if you can get it from the guy.

Okay thank you I will inform you once I get it

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Bitcoin Software (tas Miner) by JustCryptos: 8:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
Even face to face, please do not deal. It is a scam. A solid mining rig will cost you about $3000 and you need constant light (cheap electricity), and a cooling system. You can do GPU mining for other coins and join a mining poll but you won't get much.

You can also invest in cloud mining. The likes of genesis mining, hash flare, etc.

There are several aspects of making money from cryptocurrencies.
Re: How Can I Get Bitcoin Software (tas Miner) by patinno8: 9:06pm On Sep 04, 2017
Run! That guy is a scam, if u send 8k to him, he will tell you is 18k. After that, he will ask if you have minners IP, if you say no, he will ask you to pay 7 or 15k, if you pay. He will never pick your call again. They normally use these mails: frank Davies, james, etc. He will ask you to pay to one fidelity acct

15 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Bitcoin Software (tas Miner) by david153: 9:16pm On Sep 04, 2017
Yes is true pls run from dat person,I foolishly pay him for tars miner the same thing happen to me,thank god for to ask first before paying any money,run from him am also in port harcourt tanx
Re: How Can I Get Bitcoin Software (tas Miner) by david153: 9:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
First. Dis name Ben Num 08068498892 will ask u to call Kingsly Num_08103065665 for d miner kingsly will say u pay 4 it dat he will send d soft ware after payment after he received d payment u go call 4rm now till 2morrow 4 kingsly to pick his call,stay far from dis NUMBERS I PAST

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Bitcoin Software (tas Miner) by Flawlessangel(m): 7:20am On Sep 05, 2017
Wow just wow

It's today I know God loves me. So I called that same dude last month promoting the so called tas miner. He told me to pay to one bank account like that and seriously convinced me.

Since I don't use mobile transfer and I had cash in hand, I looked for the bank in my area but couldn't find it. Before then I had prayed to God that if it was a scam, let something go wrong that would stop me from paying

Since I couldn't find the bank in my area, I was tired so I went back home. The dude called me and asked if I had paid but I said no.

It was after that call I started suspecting him. First he told me the tas miner key remains 1 so I should hurry

2nd the idiot who introduced me to him was on phone with the tas miner guy just after he called me. Probably telling him there's a new maga. Cos his number was busy when I tried calling immediately

Anyway Sha God saved me from those scammers and help show me a good investment to put my money into. (see sig)

Glory be to jah

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Bitcoin Software (tas Miner) by JustCryptos: 7:29am On Sep 05, 2017
Flawlessangel:
Wow just wow

It's today I know God loves me. So I called that same dude last month promoting the so called tas miner. He told me to pay to one bank account like that and seriously convinced me.

Glory be to jah

You are very lucky. One truth I have come to learn the hard way is that there is no rush in life. Anyone trying to make you rush or unsettle your calm is most likely a scam. There's nothing like quick money. Why should I sell something that fetches me $100 daily for 8k? These are all indicators. One day I will share my story here.

If you want to go into Bitcoin mining, purchase hash power from a cloud-mining company, a good rig is very expensive and trust me when I say you cannot meet up.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Get Bitcoin Software (tas Miner) by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 05, 2017
Oh God thank you all for opening my eyes I would have fallen for the scam ..
Re: How Can I Get Bitcoin Software (tas Miner) by Flawlessangel(m): 11:23am On Sep 05, 2017
JustCryptos:

You are very lucky. One truth I have come to learn the hard way is that there is no rush in life. Anyone trying to make you rush or unsettle your calm is most likely a scam. There's nothing like quick money. Why should I sell something that fetches me $100 daily for 8k? These are all indicators. One day I will share my story here.

If you want to go into Bitcoin mining, purchase hash power from a cloud-mining company, a good rig is very expensive and trust me when I say you cannot meet up.

Very correct

Bro u emailed me... Any p?
Re: How Can I Get Bitcoin Software (tas Miner) by Flawlessangel(m): 11:29am On Sep 05, 2017
MaxkidOFFICIAL:
Oh God thank you all for opening my eyes I would have fallen for the scam ..

Ignore that scam tas miner and add me on whatsapp let me show you a legit way of putting your money to good use. A genuine investment that pays

Re: How Can I Get Bitcoin Software (tas Miner) by JustCryptos: 12:01pm On Sep 05, 2017
Flawlessangel:

Very correct

Bro u emailed me... Any p?

No, no p. I wanted to up sell Genesis Mining to you since it's something I am already into. I get referral bonuses when people register using my link. You can learn about it on YouTube.
Re: How Can I Get Bitcoin Software (tas Miner) by Flawlessangel(m): 12:07pm On Sep 05, 2017
JustCryptos:

No, no p. I wanted to up sell Genesis Mining to you since it's something I am already into. I get referral bonuses when people register using my link. You can learn about it on YouTube.

How much is the minimum
Re: How Can I Get Bitcoin Software (tas Miner) by JustCryptos: 12:42pm On Sep 05, 2017
Flawlessangel:

How much is the minimum
$30. I recommend you watch several YouTube videos. If you like the idea, you can sign up using my link.
Re: How Can I Get Bitcoin Software (tas Miner) by zinny377(f): 12:55pm On Sep 05, 2017
Flawlessangel:
Wow just wow

Since I don't use mobile transfer and I had cash in hand, I looked for the bank in my area but couldn't find it. Before then I had prayed to God that if it was a scam, let something go wrong that would stop me from paying

Since I couldn't find the bank in my area, I was tired so I went back home. The dude called me and asked if I had paid but I said no.

It was after that call I started suspecting him. First he told me the tas miner key remains 1 so I should hurry

2nd the idiot who introduced me to him was on phone with the tas miner guy just after he called me. Probably telling him there's a new maga. Cos his number was busy when I tried calling immediately

Anyway Sha God saved me from those scammers and help show me a good investment to put my money into. (see sig)

Glory be to jah

Oh My God!

I came across same guy too! In fact there were alot of signs to show they r scammers...the first guy told me not to disclose this great opportunity to anyone else cos he wanted to share it with only ten persons...

I asked what's in it for him then he started telling stories about being a philanthropist...Lol

I called the guy that has the tools...he said its a software n enquired whether i wanted to pay immediately cos it jus one left and he would send d download link, it was at that point I knew it was a scam. There is nothing like Tas Miner software...U can only cloud mine.
Re: How Can I Get Bitcoin Software (tas Miner) by Flawlessangel(m): 1:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
zinny377:

Oh My God!

I came across same guy too! In fact there were alot of signs to show they r scammers...the first guy told me not to disclose this great opportunity to anyone else cos he wanted to share it with only ten persons...

I asked what's in it for him then he started telling stories about being a philanthropist...Lol

I called the guy that has the tools...he said its a software n enquired whether i wanted to pay immediately cos it jus one left and he would send d download link, it was at that point I knew it was a scam. There is nothing like Tas Miner software...U can only cloud mine.

Exactly

I searched Google, no such name exist. Another thing that gave them away was Both dudes called two different prices for the higher software version.

I just thank God Sha because if I had lost that money I would have been so pissed

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Bitcoin Software (tas Miner) by Nochious123(m): 2:20pm On Sep 05, 2017
JustCryptos:
$30. I recommend you watch several YouTube videos. If you like the idea, you can sign up using my link.

can u please email me on officialnochious@gmail.com,abg i need money like kilode
Re: How Can I Get Bitcoin Software (tas Miner) by laflame(m): 2:46pm On Sep 05, 2017
The same scammer almost defrauded me.he gave the tas miner link but that I need miners ip.I stopped calling him as he wanted to sell the ip.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Bitcoin Software (tas Miner) by JustCryptos: 3:05pm On Sep 05, 2017
Nochious123:

can u please email me on officialnochious@gmail.com,abg i need money like kilode

Hahaha... No rush ooo. Take your time on it. Follow this my thread, I will be dissecting my journeys on Cryptocurrencies. https://www.nairaland.com/4033678/cryptocurrency-dummies-101

Like I said before, it is not a get-rich-quick scheme. I am in it for future investment, not temporary gain. But I will shoot you an email.
Re: How Can I Get Bitcoin Software (tas Miner) by benodic: 4:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
Imagine the guy had the guts to send me an email on the TAS miner today, me that is a bitcoinguru.
I have been sending free e-manuals on bitcoins and other crptocurrencies to guys on nairaland for more than 3 years now. And still people will keep falling for bitcoin scams.
Guys shine your eyes and always ask questions first.
You have guys here to guide you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Get Bitcoin Software (tas Miner) by laflame(m): 4:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
send me your emanuals...daposanya2001@yahoo.com thanks
Re: How Can I Get Bitcoin Software (tas Miner) by benodic: 5:19pm On Sep 07, 2017
@ laflame

I have sent you the e-manual on bitcoins. More later
Re: How Can I Get Bitcoin Software (tas Miner) by servicecart: 11:30pm On Sep 07, 2017
MaxkidOFFICIAL:

That person Is a big scam, dont try sending any money. that's how is being going around saying people.
Re: How Can I Get Bitcoin Software (tas Miner) by servicecart: 11:32pm On Sep 07, 2017
servicecart:

That person Is a big scam, dont try sending any money. that's how he is being going around scaming people.
. He is Okwandu something, with a UBA account number. He has scam me before.
Re: How Can I Get Bitcoin Software (tas Miner) by benodic: 6:54pm On Sep 10, 2017
19 more days to get this free cryptocurrency coins for free.
If interested click on my signature and subscribe
Re: How Can I Get Bitcoin Software (tas Miner) by Gentlevin: 10:31pm On Sep 10, 2017
don't send money to that bastard guy. They are 2 of them in d game. God will punish them at d right time. No software called Tas miner.
Re: How Can I Get Bitcoin Software (tas Miner) by fineroad: 11:44pm On Sep 10, 2017
Tas Miner is an old form of 419!!! I nearly fell for it until a good Samaritan saved me on time. They have surfaced again. Please ignore! Just go into trading your bitcoin or you invest in credible sites. forget the minig machine gimmick.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Taobao Pinduoduo 1688 Docking, And Also Docking RMB Exchange Business / Sell And Distribute Gaurapad Products And become a Millionaire in 1 year. / Stocks Market Records N314bn Gain In First Half

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.