Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,602 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Pls How Real Is Antminer S9 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pls How Real Is Antminer S9 (6573 Views)

How Real Is Annexation Business Concept? / How Profitable Could Antminer S9 Be? Is It User- Friendly? / Please How Real Is Kashfinance.com.....hope I Haven't Been Scammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Real Is Antminer S9 by Lekan1o1: 10:48am On Jan 01, 2018
Has anybody heard of guys advertising a very fast bitcoin miner called ANTMINER S9.

where they connect ur wallet and u invest some amount and claim btc every 9hrs or 6 hrs depending in the plan..

Im having feelings that they ar scammers..
Pls has anybody tried that here.?
I kniw thet miner is real but ar3 those guys real?

Pls i need rsponds.
Thanks
Re: Pls How Real Is Antminer S9 by waleaimi(m): 11:46am On Jan 01, 2018
u can buy it urself in the open market, but trust me, electricity bill and non-constant supply of electricity will discourage u,except u have a source of free and constant electricity in nigeria,be ny guest then

1 Like

Re: Pls How Real Is Antminer S9 by Lekan1o1: 12:59pm On Jan 01, 2018
waleaimi:
u can buy it urself in the open market, but trust me, electricity bill and non-constant supply of electricity will discourage u,except u have a source of free and constant electricity in nigeria,be ny guest then

I heard the machine is too expensive.
Its worth millions of dollars..
But some guys on forums are claiming to be connected to a group owned machine abroad.
Where they connect ur wallet and u fund it with amount.
Im just tryuig to know if thosr guys are real.
Im thinking they might attackh something that might withdraw ur funded coins to their own wallet.

Im suprised no one know about them here yet becoz they ar3 tr3nding on whatsapp groups and forums.
Re: Pls How Real Is Antminer S9 by lindashealthwat(f): 1:02pm On Jan 01, 2018
Lekan1o1:

But some guys on forums are claiming to be connected to a group owned machine abroad.
Im thinking they might attackh something that might withdraw ur funded coins to their own wallet.

Im suprised no one know about them here yet becoz they ar3 tr3nding on whatsapp groups and forums.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I think you don't need an answer here, you already know the answer
Re: Pls How Real Is Antminer S9 by Lekan1o1: 1:05pm On Jan 01, 2018
lindashealthwat:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I think you don't need an answer here, you already know the answer

Lol yea my dear... but they show transaction proof and even one of them even show me video of the machine at work
Re: Pls How Real Is Antminer S9 by lindashealthwat(f): 1:10pm On Jan 01, 2018
Lekan1o1:

Lol yea my dear... but they show transaction proof and even one of them even show me video of the machine at work

Search YouTube and see if you will see such video shown to you.

Most of those people go to any length to make it look real
Re: Pls How Real Is Antminer S9 by lindashealthwat(f): 1:13pm On Jan 01, 2018
But if you have spare money to waste. That if you loose it, you won't be upset.

You may say this was ment to be new year sacrifice or bet 9ja money or donation to the poor your free yo try & give others feedback of your risk

1 Like

Re: Pls How Real Is Antminer S9 by lindashealthwat(f): 1:29pm On Jan 01, 2018
Check this out

And see how much is made per month & view their claims on WhatsApp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D03GyDBMqkM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls How Real Is Antminer S9 by mecussey(m): 1:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
cloud mining is possible but you will get your money back after one year, thats if you are lucky. S9 is worth about 2.5m naira and with constant electricity you will get your money back after 6 months. Mining is not easy and its expensive but thats what I will do for life. I enjoy it alot and its like money printing machine. I will invest heavily on wind and solar power, then retire with alot of miners.

4 Likes

Re: Pls How Real Is Antminer S9 by Lekan1o1: 1:57pm On Jan 01, 2018
lindashealthwat:

Yea u are bery right.
Re: Pls How Real Is Antminer S9 by nennin(m): 3:24pm On Jan 01, 2018
mecussey:
cloud mining is possible but you will get your money back after one year, thats if you are lucky. S9 is worth about 2.5m naira and with constant electricity you will get your money back after 6 months. Mining is not easy and its expensive but thats what I will do for life. I enjoy it alot and its like money printing machine. I will invest heavily on wind and solar power, then retire with alot of miners.
are you into it already?

1 Like

Re: Pls How Real Is Antminer S9 by nennin(m): 3:25pm On Jan 01, 2018
lindashealthwat:
Check this out

And see how much is made per month & view their claims on WhatsApp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D03GyDBMqkM
can you give me their whatsapp contact
Re: Pls How Real Is Antminer S9 by lindashealthwat(f): 3:34pm On Jan 01, 2018
nennin:
can you give me their whatsapp contact

Visit their YouTube page
Re: Pls How Real Is Antminer S9 by mecussey(m): 4:25pm On Jan 01, 2018
nennin:
are you into it already?

Yep...I mine bitcoins at the moment with asic machines. I want to diversify to x11 dash, ltc, monero, zcash and ethereum. I will eventually have all these machines, they are very good assets.

1 Like

Re: Pls How Real Is Antminer S9 by badoutyn(m): 5:26pm On Jan 01, 2018
Antiminer s9 is real. But connecting to wallet as your post stated is big scam. Due to bad power supply In Nigeria it will be difficult to make use of Antiminer.

4 Likes

Re: Pls How Real Is Antminer S9 by nennin(m): 6:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
mecussey:

Yep...I mine bitcoins at the moment with asic machines. I want to diversify to x11 dash, ltc, monero, zcash and ethereum. I will eventually have all these machines, they are very good assets.
please i will like us to discuss but not here in the forum, please see my signature for my whatsapp contact. Thanks.
Re: Pls How Real Is Antminer S9 by richestjozy(m): 9:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
I have made a lot of research about the S9.. It is very very real.. With it, a minimum of $550 will be generated in a month.. I just do not have the financial capacity to acquire it now... But I have 24/7 access to constant light, free unlimited internet and very cold constant air conditioning systems.. I wish I can get someone who has it (or the S7) so that we can work together... I really wish.. My contact is on my signature..
Re: Pls How Real Is Antminer S9 by Lekan1o1: 9:31pm On Jan 02, 2018
badoutyn:
Antiminer s9 is real. But connecting to wallet as your post stated is big scam. Due to bad power supply In Nigeria it will be difficult to make use of Antiminer.

He claimed he is abroad
Re: Pls How Real Is Antminer S9 by Lekan1o1: 9:32pm On Jan 02, 2018
lindashealthwat:

Lol.. madam u funny o

1 Like

Re: Pls How Real Is Antminer S9 by lindashealthwat(f): 9:52pm On Jan 02, 2018
Lekan1o1:

Lol.. madam u funny o

But that's true
Re: Pls How Real Is Antminer S9 by Lekan1o1: 10:06pm On Jan 02, 2018
lindashealthwat:

But that's true

Lol..i was only asking question to clear my doubts ni o smiley

I appreciate ur concrn.. thanks a lot.
Can i kiss ya? cheesy
Re: Pls How Real Is Antminer S9 by waleaimi(m): 11:15pm On Jan 02, 2018
Lekan1o1:

Lol..i was only asking question to clear my doubts ni o smiley

I appreciate ur concrn.. thanks a lot.
Can i kiss ya? cheesy

as far as you dnt fall for scammers,u can throw her an e-kiss,she is just being her neighbors keeper, except if u install the gadget in a company IT room(24hours light) and tht room must have sound cooling system. or install it in the office of a power grid.

i will be talking about mining on my nairaland page tomorrow,kindly read it and educate others too. knowledge is key, let stop this scammers from looting people.
Re: Pls How Real Is Antminer S9 by berlinmicky: 5:18am On Jan 03, 2018
mecussey:

i got my miner from
www.ulimited.info
thats the best place to buy all this things
free shiping to africa
ant u3

Re: Pls How Real Is Antminer S9 by Lekan1o1: 11:29am On Jan 03, 2018
waleaimi:

as far as you dnt fall for scammers,u can throw her an e-kiss,she is just being her neighbors keeper, except if u install the gadget in a company IT room(24hours light) and tht room must have sound cooling system. or install it in the office of a power grid.

i will be talking about mining on my nairaland page tomorrow,kindly read it and educate others too. knowledge is key, let stop this scammers from looting people.

Ok bro.
I will read up
Re: Pls How Real Is Antminer S9 by mecussey(m): 12:02pm On Jan 03, 2018
richestjozy:
I have made a lot of research about the S9.. It is very very real.. With it, a minimum of $550 will be generated in a month.. I just do not have the financial capacity to acquire it now... But I have 24/7 access to constant light, free unlimited internet and very cold constant air conditioning systems.. I wish I can get someone who has it (or the S7) so that we can work together... I really wish.. My contact is on my signature..

Borrow money from the bank and acquire the machine. If lightning didnt kill the I/O board, you will pay back the bank soon. Dont do joint business with mining machine, you guys may have problems.

1 Like

Re: Pls How Real Is Antminer S9 by omo17(m): 1:36pm On Jan 03, 2018
berlinmicky:

i got my miner from
www.ulimited.info
free shiping to africa
ant u3

Pls How much did u get this
Re: Pls How Real Is Antminer S9 by Lekan1o1: 5:03pm On Jan 30, 2018
berlinmicky:

i got my miner from
www.ulimited.info
free shiping to africa
ant u3

pls bro how is ur experience mining wih it
Re: Pls How Real Is Antminer S9 by HigherGrace(m): 11:54pm On May 07, 2018
You invest with Bitclub Network.
A machine costs $500 with a membership fee of $99.
They have a mining facility in Iceland, the machine works for a thousand days, after which a repurchase is done for you.
I have already invested in these mining machines.
Pls, it's not a scam ohh.
Don't allow anyone confuse you.

There are only 24 mining operations in the blockchain (www.blockchain.info), any company you don't see in the blockchain is a scam.
BUT BITCLUB NETWORK IS ON THE BLOCKCHAIN. CHECK (www.blockchain.info/pools).
Also check the company website www.bitclubnetwork.com.

Registration and purchases are done with bitcoins. So if you have bitcoins, the better for you.

You can easily register with this link
http://bitclub.io/jesusman4ever

The window for investment may soon be closed, so act fast...
Re: Pls How Real Is Antminer S9 by HigherGrace(m): 12:00am On May 08, 2018
Lekan1o1:

I have invested in S9 Antminer machine. It is not a scam ohh.
Bitclub Network is the only legit public mining operation in the world.
Contact me for more details.
Re: Pls How Real Is Antminer S9 by HigherGrace(m): 12:05am On May 08, 2018
mecussey:

Borrow money from the bank and acquire the machine. If lightning didnt kill the I/O board, you will pay back the bank soon. Dont do joint business with mining machine, you guys may have problems.

You don't need to bring it to Nigeria, if you join bitclub, and u purchase ur s9 machine, it is taken to Iceland and it will be maintained for u.
Any company claiming to mine bitcoins that is not on the blockchain is a scam.
Pls run ohh.
Check www.blockchain.info/pools.
You'll see bitclub network here, and it is the only legit public mining operation.
Re: Pls How Real Is Antminer S9 by HigherGrace(m): 12:11am On May 08, 2018
waleaimi:
Lekan1o1:

Ok bro.
I will read up

You don't need to worry yourself about electricity, cool environment and maintenance.
That's why bitclub network is there for you.
The mining facility is in Iceland.
WHY ICELAND.
1. IT IS A VERY COLD COUNTRY
2. CONSTANTINE POWER SUPPLY
3. GOOD INTERNET
4. LOW TAX
All the machines are insured.
As your machine mines for you, you'll receive your share of daily bitcoins 8p.m. daily.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Market Investors Gain N175b / A Little Bit Of Forex Memes / Offshore Investment In Fixed Income Market Now $12bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.