Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,820 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Quran Confirmed It That Jesus Christ Is The Messiah - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Quran Confirmed It That Jesus Christ Is The Messiah (377 Views)

Jesus Christ Is The Messiah! Follow Him! / Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily / Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quran Confirmed It That Jesus Christ Is The Messiah by Julivas(m): 5:30pm On Sep 04, 2017
If Quran chapter 3 can say these below why are my MUSLIM friends still asking GOD to show them the way?
This is what the Verse said
45) The Angels said, "O, Mary God give you Goodnews of a Word from him. His name is the Messiah. (
#SAVIOUR ) , Jesus,Son of Mary, Well-esteemed in this world and the Next and one of the Nearest.
47) She said "My Lord, how can I have a child, when no man has touched me? " He said, It will be so. God creates whatever he wills. To Have anything done, He only says to it, Be and It is.
48) And he (GOD) will teach him (Jesus) the scriptures and wisdom, and the Torah and Gospel.
What other sign do you need to know the way of life and flee from ETERNAL DESTRUCTION & PERDITION?
Don't be deceived, seek for knowledge and ask important questions to secure your salvation. Tomorrow might be too late!
Re: Quran Confirmed It That Jesus Christ Is The Messiah by LUGBE: 5:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
Interesting kiss

(1) (Reply)

How To Know The Power To Enjoy Wealth..revelation |Pictures| / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(11/09/2017) Restitution: Evidence Of Salvation I / ~wise Words About God~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.