Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Techniques To Delay Ejaculation - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Techniques To Delay Ejaculation (7821 Views)

Natural Techniques To End Your Premature Ejaculation And ED / Doctors Develop Procedures That Could Delay Menopause For 20 Years / Natural Ways You Can Delay Ejaculation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Techniques To Delay Ejaculation by ifagbamila: 5:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
Techniques To Delay Ejaculation

Are ejaculation problems an issue of mind over matter?
Well, if a man and his partner don't mind how long it takes him to ejaculate, then it really doesn't matter.
Conversely, if a man takes longer than average to ejaculate, but both partners enjoy marathon sex sessions, then delayed ejaculation can be a real plus.
However, some men do mind how long it takes them to ejaculate. They mind a lot -- and so do their partners. But while the mind often plays a big role in creating ejaculation problems, it's also key in overcoming them.

What Is Premature Ejaculation?

Premature ejaculation is ejaculation that happens too soon for a man and his partner to enjoy sex. There are two types of premature ejaculation: lifelong (or primary) and acquired (or secondary).

Lifelong PE starts early on, usually when you are a teenager experiencing first sexual contact. It is harder to treat and often has deeper psychological causes. Bad habits may also contribute (such as masturbating to ejaculate as fast as possible in order to avoid getting caught).

Acquired PE happens later in life and is usually triggered by either psychological (stress or relationship issues) or physical causes (diabetes or high blood pressure).

How Can I Delay Ejaculation?

There are a wide range of "home-made" remedies for premature ejaculation like frequent sex, masturbating a couple of hours before sex, or having sex with the woman on top.

Thicker condoms: a thicker wall can decrease the sensitivity of the penis

Behavioural strategies: "start-stop" and "squeeze techniques" often prove effective, but do not provide a long-term solution.

It can take a few months for you to overcome PE with these techniques and many men have to keep using them on a permanent basis.

On average, 50% to 95% of men using sexual techniques manage to overcome PE eventually. There is a risk of relapse if there are significant changes in your sexual life (e.g. new partner, stressful event), especially if you feel anxious. In general, the sooner in life you learn to master these techniques the better.

4 Better Cure and permanent solution, you can get an herbal tea made up of 28 medicinal leaves and fruits specially sellected for perfect cure of Quick ejaculation

*Quick ejaculation *Toilet disease *Ulcer *Hypertension *Diabetics *Typhoid *Body Weakness *Minor sight problem
With a cup of tea. I mean just a cup of Herbal tea made up of local medicinal leaves and fruits,QUICK EJACULATION and TOILET DISEASE will be OUT of your life COMPLETELY. Thousands of living witness is just a reason why i do not have to say so much.
Moringa + Water Mellon + Plantain + Aloe Vera + Coconut + Ginger + Garlic + Wheat + Bitter kola + Bitter leaves + Scent leaves + Honey + Pine apple ...and other twenty seven medicinal leaves and fruits,you will surely be set free after a complete dose needed for just ONE WEEK cure.

* * *The HERBAL Tea is 100 % money back guarantee.* * *

Over 1,000,000 customers cant be wrong.

For distribution,questions and test sample call / sms
Call 08137546340.
( get CURED...dont treat...WE CURE...we DONT treat...Get CURED...)

Who will believe that i will ever be a man again,weak erection and premature ejaculation
is one of the must horrible sickness on earth to man...thanks to Perfect Cure - Olamilekan

It difficult to believe that there is a cure for toilet diseases, i have been suffering from toilet diseases since
last three years but today i am happy that am cure from it with the herbal
tea,Perfect Cure...Dolapo

After months of extreme discomfort from gastritis and ulcers,Doctor prescribed many drugs, But only
seemed to worsen things.In agony,unable to sleep,I scoured the internet and
found PERFECT CURE. Believe me, this really works... Grace.

I have had a long history of borderline high blood pressure usually in the 145/95 to 149/98 range.
I found ur product and began using it. I felt better and I had to go back to my doctor for a check up,..
it was only 135/75-thanks. - Stephen

Men who are over-sensitive, rather than being excessively anxious, might not benefit from these behavioural methods because they suffer from a different cause of premature ejaculation.

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Patient Gives Birth In Ogun / 7 Natural Birth Control Methods You Probably Didn’t Know / Review On Feminelle Intimate Wash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.