Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

The Electric Shock And Milk Myth - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Electric Shock And Milk Myth (7228 Views)

Fish And Milk Myths / First Aid & Emergencies electric Shock Treatment / Raw Egg And Milk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Electric Shock And Milk Myth by badbros(m): 10:26am On Aug 07, 2014
milk treatment to electric shock patients

We've all heard that milk can resuscitate someone dieing from electric shock!?
My point is, how true is this? is there any medical explanations that milk could save some dieing from electric shock?

An accident occurred in portharcourt last year where three young men was trying to mount a cable TV antenna close to high tension power cables.
They got electrocuted.
the first treatment ordered by the public was the milk treatment.
Sadly one died at the scene, the other one died on the way to hospital, the third guy survived with severe burns

Please, the the medical practitioners should enlighten we.
Re: The Electric Shock And Milk Myth by Smarcha12: 8:36am On Sep 29, 2022
Please someone help me why is it that milk are giving to electric shock patient
Re: The Electric Shock And Milk Myth by Lopigo: 11:57am On Feb 20, 2023
This is my first visit to your web journal! We are a group of volunteers and new activities in the same specialty. Website gave us helpful data to work. panel

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men (Women Too) Get Erections In The Morning AKA Morning Glory / Ebola Patient Final Pictures Before Dying (viewer's Discretion) / Bitter Leaf Water And Diabetes Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.